yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Antidepressants and pheros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antidepressants and pheros

I am on my second month of starting antidepressants and I've noticed that I am no longer getting selfies from my pheros! I did two shots of Fantasy to my chest and usually feel upbeat and cheerful within about 15 minutes and nada.

I've also noticed some LPMP pheros no longer giving me reliable selfies either (sassy and confident with Leather, bubbly and giggly with Lace). Beautifiers do still have visual effects but definitely not as pronounced as I typically experience them.

I've only just realized it today so I am going to keep testing and see if I notice anything but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar?

That reminds me, I never talk about it but I went off anitD after starting to use pheromones. I remember the guy sexuals working good but having a little trouble with Bliss and vibes. You could try a tyrosine supplement. I have mine in a protein supplement drink. Anti D's differ in how they work. The two I was on actually made me too happy when I added pheromones, almost manic.

I would start re-experimenting, some will work better and indeed some might work less. Brain chemistry is all experimental if you ask me. In general selfies diminish with repeated use so I like to switch them around anyhow. I think how we handle stress has something to do with how some of these work. I seem to run opposite of others when I use blends containing several ingredients. Its taken a while to isolate the molecule out of the blend that was causing different reactions or lack of. I think that goes for all of us, on or off anti D's.

How are the ANTI D's working?

Comment

Thanks for your response @Muestereate

I was having issues with no selfies with Fantasy about two months ago (and before I started the medicine) but at that point I hadn't used it in months before that point. Today when I tried it was the first time since I last tried two months ago and had similar issues. I was however still getting selfies with other blends at the time. I know it could be a whole host of issues so I'll keep trying and see what I get.

I do have Tyrosine. What's the goal with it here?

So far so good except Zoloft makes me sleep an exorbitant amount which is the exact opposite of what I wanted and needed for it to do LOL. Hoping to try Wellbutrin next.

Comment

Wellbutrin is a nice secondary. It compliments zoloft well. It adds a bit of dopamine and the zoloft kinda conserves it so they work together to bring your average dopamine up over time. I ended up with lexapro which works differently than zoloft. My mom had zoloft and didn't like it so I requested something different.

The only goal with tyrosine is that it works well for pheromone burnout. The stimulating ones can burn up a lot of chemicals in the brain, the tyrosine is fuel for the body to make more. It can't make a pheromone work like the very first time but it can get you close.

The chemicals in the brain need to be in balance, stress, pheromones and depression can burn up some of these more than they burn up the other and we get out of balance. Unless the body has enough of the correct enzymes it can't make new chemicals. Not many of us really eat healthy and depression usually makes it worse. The body always seems to balance itself but just a little tyrosine cna speed up that recovery. I'm talking about just one shaker full of my protein supplement usually has me ok by morning. I don't take it but once every few months actually. I don't need to take it everyday at all but I am the sort that uses the least amount of pheromone that gets the job done. When I overdose its almost always an accident or I'm feeling insecure so I use more, I overcompensate sometimes.

Comment

Zoloft works on serotonin, or so i had learned over the years!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

that's right, it's the wellbutrin that works on dopamine, mildly. I'm glad its been long enough to forget

Comment

So tonight I practically fogged myself in something that usually gets me giggly and silly within minutes at two sprays and nothing. This might actually depress me LOL.

Comment

I THINK I remember that when I was on antiD that male status blends made me laugh a lot. It was as if the depression depressed status but when I felt like I had status, I was free to laugh. For a guy, these were blends heavy in androsterone. I continue to like androsterone but it doesn't seem to have the same effect anymore. It just makes me attractive and self assured/ confident.

I would guess if your depression has nothing to do with status that this wouldn't apply but about 5 -6 years ago I got disabled and was no longer able to work. For me, as a guy, not being able to work took away ALL my self esteem and chopped my social status down like an axe. When pheros were able to supply what I had lost I was like a poor guy stumbling into a pot of gold, it made me happy.

Anol works differently for men than women. Anol used to make me giddy but any more it seems to make me attractive to women but drops my status. I think ANOL and est raise status in females though.

Another molecule that usually has me in a good mood is Allo-thdoc, That's in a few of the socials as well as SOB. There is a beta-thdoc too. I notice more bthdoc in the ladies blends. I like it a lot too but it doesn't make me as happy as A-thdoc. both of these may be dopamine or serotonin sensitive. I can't say which way they swing but they may be connected to the changes you may notice too.

A few of the girls enjoy some enone blends like taboo and evolve too. I think evolve is heavy for a woman but it IS slow release so...

So I guess I'm leading up to suggest you try a few male samples. probably in lighter doses than men use. As I have found some answers in several female blends, you may find some answers in the male blends. I don't know how old you are but as we get older integrating and embracing our male and female selves is important for many reasons. And don't forget there are other antiD's and they do take quite a while, at least a few weeks to get up to full effectiveness on a particular dose. I seem to recall fighting being happy too and it took me a while to allow myself to be happy. I think a bit of added status helped in that department.

Comment

I take a small 50 mg dose of Pristiq daily. It's an SNRI. I used to take Trintellix, but it made me horribly nauseous and it was hard to sleep. I'm back to my old self on Pristiq, without side effects. I still get selfies from many phero products.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X