yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Estratetraenol 12.5mcg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estratetraenol 12.5mcg

Has anyone used Estratetraenol spray at 12.5mcg? I don't notice a definitive scent. Shall i attempt a higher dosage? or how may i get the most out of this particular dosage?

I was hoping one of the girls would get back to you by now. This seems to have different effects for men and women and different reactions to it depending onn who is wearing it. Usually it is used in relatively small amounts. As a guy I reach diminishing returns around 20mcg. It seems to elevate my status around women. When I wear it women look at me as if I am some sort of royalty, I think I have also perceived being judged as the mate of a very high status woman. So it works good for me as a guy. Around guys it lessen their competivness allowing me to wear higher amounts of sexual blends without creating anger.

But from what I have gathered from the girls, when they wear it, other women get catty with them. It brings out the female competitiveness so they have to be careful with dosing in female environments. I'm not sure what it pairs well with for women but copulins and beta androstenol blends like connections or fantasy come to mind. It should steer several of the female blends in small amounts>

I've noticed what seem like hypnotic properties too. It may work well with beautifiers as well. Just some ideas if you'll forgive a guys opinions.

Comment

Thanks, I will try again today. I did notice something after spraying a cover, I just like to smell it naturally first so i know there is something there to cover, and that there is something for others to enjoy as well

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        are you adding dispersion technology additive. The molecules here are pure. They don't have any additives to help them disperse unless you add them. perfumes have those additives

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X