yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do mones work through masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do mones work through masks

Anyone know this? Lol
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Yes they do because my Psy was wearing a Mask on Tuesday during our session and they worked quite well!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        interesting
        I was wearing Bliss spray and Fantasy Oil and although i hadn't seen him due to lockdown for 3 weeks he has now opened up his office, he told me i hadn't lost my seduction lol!
        so they do work well with those surgical masks!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Or maybe he sees you that way even without mones!

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
            Or maybe he sees you that way even without mones!
            Good Point
            Pheromone XS

Comment

For me the answer is clear. I can smell perfume, and fragrances through my mask (although a little less strongly), so I have no reason to believe mones would not work. Maybe spray an extra spray, or add an extra drop.
              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

I second RelateSite's comment and was about to say the same. If they can smell your perfume/cologne, then they can likely pick up your pheros.

It really depends on what kind of masks is being used. An N95 mask should be able to filter fragrances and pheros (I believe) and if you can still smell something with an N95 mask on, you don't have a good seal (which renders wearing them useless in airborne pathogen environments like tuberculosis).
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  I second RelateSite's comment and was about to say the same. If they can smell your perfume/cologne, then they can likely pick up your pheros.

It really depends on what kind of masks is being used. An N95 mask should be able to filter fragrances and pheros (I believe) and if you can still smell something with an N95 mask on, you don't have a good seal (which renders wearing them useless in airborne pathogen environments like tuberculosis).
                  Very good points.

Comment

I can BARELY smell fragrances with an N95 mask on, but then again, most people use paper masks or even fabrics like cotton which aren't terribly effective. For the most part I think they should work.

Comment

But probably nowhere near as good

God this covid crap is annoying
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I think they do work because i dont have a good sence of smell(sinus problems) and i still can smell stuff with my mask.

Comment

Different masks have different amounts of leakage. The ones that pull sideways and hook on your ears have a lot of side leakage. Especially those square home made masks with pleats and a bit of elastic. the one, the one that tie behind the top of your head and around the back of your neck work better. The ones that are fitted and have some space for your nose have a better chance of curving under your jawline. The materials matter as well. One study showed that a mask lined with polyester chiffon spandex, like pantyhose or wedding gown material clung to peoples face and worked better than cotton. Halyard 600, a fabric used in hospitals for wrapping instruments before they are put in a sterilizer has almost the same filtration abilities as an n95 mask. That is usually blue and white layers but it needs a shaped template, a nosepiece and the edges stitched to be that effective. Dickbills also work better than flat against the face.

Without these extra considerations, the masks most people out on the street are using are under 50 percent effective. 44 is the number I can recall for most of what we are seeing in the streets, not hospitals.

Comment

Only FFP2 and FFP3 masks are really effective.
                            Every mask below this standard will not be effective against a virus or the pheromone molecules but the effectiveness of pheromones will for sure be reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                              Only FFP2 and FFP3 masks are really effective.
                              Every mask below this standard will not be effective against a virus or the pheromone molecules but the effectiveness of pheromones will for sure be reduced.

While it is true that most masks cannot stop the virus from passing through, they ARE still effective:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-05-09 22.00.03.png Views:	0 Size:	1.52 MB ID:	130534
                              Last edited by RelateSite; 05-09-2020, 07:29 AM.
                              XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Extrapolation based on cursory glance of facts. Posting here as it might be a helpful contribution though it should be received as conjecture. N95 and higher rated respirators can filter to down to 2-3+ microns. I remember once reading that 40,000 mcg of pheromone were atrributed to a 2 micron protien molecule. Based on that finding, it seems plausible for some 20,000 mcg atop a 1 micron molecule to pass the respirator's 2 micron barrier threshold.

Comment

I think I am using at least double my usual amounts and a little more. I thought I would have to move to sprays but a little summer heat is activating my oils. I'm going heavier on my covers too, same deal, about double, 50 percent more isn't grabbing attention thorough masks. I have mostly been out side or well ventlated indoor environments. When I say well ventilated, I can feel the air moving.

Comment

Thanks for the discussion. When COVID first turned into a big deal I couldn't find anything like an N95 mask so I ended up wearing an asbestos-rated respirator I had while doing home remodeling. I know I wore it when helping a friend with a leaky heating oil take and it filtered the smell right out. I believe both that particular respirator and N95 masks filter down to about a 2-3 micron size particle. I have no idea where that would fall as far as pheromones but I'd love to hear of anyone else's experiences with masks filtering mones.
                                    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

As long as people can breath the pheromones will work. It will take a little longer to get a reaction from them, but it will come.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Muestereate I've been doubling as well, but not beyond 200% of my typical application. I actually noted a very obvious response today. The setting was outdoors with a light breeze. Social distancing was nonexistent, so everyone was sure to wear a mask. I noticed the mones would hit when the air would still, thus allowing a cloud to develop for exposure. I submit this as anecdotal evidence confirming Ildergreier

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X