yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Perfume Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfume Leak

hello
    i'm posting to ask what happens when they leak, i sent an e-mail and pic of the unopened bag with the perfumes in to support, but what happens after, do i have to send them the perfumes?
    as i can't open the bag, i don't know which ones have leaked, it seems to be my lovely baby putatives, but the whole of the bag is wet through and stuck together, up untill now i have never had any leaks, just wondered what happens next?
    ps this is not a rant, more of a question.
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

can you see liquid pooling in the bag or is it stuck together kinda wetness? That would drive me crazy to have a bag of putatives I couldn't open. I have never had a return but it sounds like you did things right. I'm sure they have the return thing worked out well. I really feel for the delay though.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      can you see liquid pooling in the bag or is it stuck together kinda wetness? That would drive me crazy to have a bag of putatives I couldn't open. I have never had a return but it sounds like you did things right. I'm sure they have the return thing worked out well. I really feel for the delay though.
      i can see wetness in the bag, and it's stuck together kinda wetness, yeah i know i'm annoyed i can't open and try them, i waited soo long for my babys!
      plus i could smell them when i opened up the pink envelope.
      Last edited by Coconut; 12-07-2019, 07:06 AM. Reason: forgot to add
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	124794

Comment

I wish someone would get back to you looks pretty wet. looks like at least two leaked. I wonder how THAT combo will hit you when you finally open that package.

Comment

I wish someone would get back to you looks pretty wet. looks like at least two leaked. I wonder how THAT combo will hit you when you finally open that package.
            i'm hoping that the putatives won't be spoiled due to have another molecule on the outside of the bottles!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

i'm hoping that the putatives won't be spoiled due to have another molecule on the outside of the bottles!
              To me it seems the tops have not been screwed tight enough and I agree with Muestereate, it seems the two Putatives on the right hand side leaked a bit.
              You were lucky in the misfortune, it seems they only leaked a bit. You made everything right because you shot a photo of the still sealed bag, uploaded the image and got in contact with the support.
              I think it will be okay if you open the still sealed bag now to see which ones and how much they leaked. I mean you have to open the bag anyway to get your other babies

To avoid contamination just tighten the tops and flush the bottles under running water, that's what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

To me it seems the tops have not been screwed tight enough and I agree with Muestereate, it seems the two Putatives on the right hand side leaked a bit.
                You were lucky in the misfortune, it seems they only leaked a bit. You made everything right because you shot a photo of the still sealed bag, uploaded the image and got in contact with the support.
                I think it will be okay if you open the still sealed bag now to see which ones and how much they leaked. I mean you have to open the bag anyway to get your other babies

To avoid contamination just tighten the tops and flush the bottles under running water, that's what I would do.
                okay just opened the bag, flushed the bottles and tightened the caps, which weren't tight enough, i checked which ones had leaked, seems it was P114 and P86, the other seems to be ok.
                have now put them away will add the DT to them tommorow.

Comment

lol when i finally opened the package i got an instant headache, but i had to open it in the end to be able to use my other ones that were not affected, plus didn't want to leave them soaking wet the whole of the weekend.

Comment

lol when i finally opened the package i got an instant headache...
                    Yeah...you phero bombed yourself my dear

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Yeah...you phero bombed yourself my dear
                      lol, i don't think i was supposed to breathe into the bag!

Comment

lol, i don't think i was supposed to breathe into the bag!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X