yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    Ive wondered about this also.
    I figured it probably sits on top but I guess I dont know fr

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    This is not a dumb question at all, I'm curious about that as well. I always wonder if when I spray if it just sits on my skin and wherever it drips to or if he just pours into my pores, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    maybe lumina and celebrity gives you a higher IQ not sure lol

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    tonight i sprayed celebrity over lumina oil and in therapy my therapsit told me my IQ is higher than the norm,he told me my IQ is 130 lol
    not sure if it's the pheros that work lol

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    i would say the sprays sit on the skin, sometimes i spray my pheros XS over my lpmp oils and the results are just as good!

Leave a comment:

• Phaethon
    replied
    First of all dumb questions don't exist, dumb answers instead for sure do exist!

Every (or almost every) blend contains a certain amount of dpg (Dipropylene glycol) which is a synthetic oil.

Since your Ascend is with cops I can imagine the added cops are also dpg based which increases the dpg contend of Ascend thus the dry down takes a bit longer compared to your other blends.

To answer your question now I would say: Yes, it's normal because alcohol evaporates quicker than oil.
    I have some LPMP blends in 60/40 alcohol to dpg and they behave exactly as you mentioned.

Any other opinion on this?

Leave a comment:

• Neurokinetic
    started a topic Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

Do sprays sit on skin or absorb in?

This is probably a dumb question but and that's fine. Let me elaborate a little bit. When I spray my Ascend (w/ cops) on my skin it seems to "sit" there longer, the spot where I sprayed stays wet much longer vs when I spray say Celebrity or Evolve, the spray point evaporates/dries much much quicker. Is this normal? I feel like I'm missing something and thought it'd be best to ask rather than assume.

TYIA

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X