yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spray diffusion in hot climate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray diffusion in hot climate

Hello,
    First off I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else. I did search but could not find a direct answer to this question. I understand that the oils are concentrated versions of the sprays, which diffuse slower, thus are better suited to hot climates. The region of Canada I live in can vary in temperature from -30 degrees Celsius to +40 Celsius depending on time of year. During the summer this means that things do get on the hotter end of the spectrum.

My question is: If the sprays are recommended for cool/moderate temperature regions, then does that mean they will diffuse *faster* on very hot days?

Thank you and have a good day

Hello Neurokinetic,
    well simply said: Yes because the sprays are alcohol based.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!

As a follow up question, could anyone give an optimal temperature range for switching? I.e. At about what temperature would the XS team (or any experienced users) say the climate is now considered hot instead of moderate? I appreciate all the help that's been given and that is coming.

Comment

Unfortunately no one can give a optimal temperature range because there are a couple of parameters you need to take into consideration. The temperature, humidity, your body temperature, do you sweat easily?, are you in a a/c environment or outside?
        I would suggest if you are indoors in summer most of the time use sprays, if you are outdoors most of the time use oil. But that's just my opinion.

I would recommend to start with sprays because the results/hits are easier to gauge and the oil hits different.
        Experiment with the sprays and write down dosage, app points, temperature and all other factors you would need to repeat the desired results.

Comment

I use oils from about 25c+ but as Phaeton said, other things come into play. I had a few weeks in august when the heat was up and I wasn't getting hits so switched back to sprays. Sprays hit people faster too. One of the things I consider is, how long am I going to be spending with any particular person. If I think it will be short encounters I use sprays. If I'm going to be around people for longer say 45 minutes and up I like oils. Dinner, Coffee stuff like that.

Sprays are more fun and easier to learn. As fall will soon be upon us, you should seriously consider sprays. They will be useable in Canada many more months per year, oils are an expensive gamble for your climate. That said, I spend a lot of time indoors with slow moving air and have been stocking up on oils as I can afford them. My first XS oil was API, its only offered in oil. I liked the way it hit slow and natural, Xist and Ascend are also two oils I've come to like better as oils. I'm in PA USA and it is a cooler climate most of the year, though sunshine is not unknown.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice everyone. API is currently the only oil I own as well (I own a BUNCH of the sprays, I kinda went a little order crazy not long ago ). I work in network marketing so a lot of my day is spent out and about talking to people. Depending on what clothes I'm wearing (suit vs street clothes) I will sweat more. Does this increase the diffusion? It's mostly a moot point since as Muestereate, Autumn is upon us, and the temps will soon drop to below 25 on daily average. Though you do bring up an interesting point that if the diffusion is faster than the spray will also act faster/stronger on nearby targets. Thank you so much for all the help!!!

Comment

I also live in a hot climate country in SEA where temperature is around 30-40C year round.
              Humidity is around 80%.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X