yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

More videos will be coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More videos will be coming soon

Its a balancing act. Getting the cart upgrades finished, getting orders shipped, keeping stock levels stocked along with everything else involved. We recently let go a bunch of people too so we're short staffed. Been looking to hire someone new to replace Amanda here in the lab.

We have a new listing for the job on Facebook so hopefully we get somebody soon. Just an FYI as to why no new videos yet

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Its a balancing act. Getting the cart upgrades finished, getting orders shipped, keeping stock levels stocked along with everything else involved. We recently let go a bunch of people too so we're short staffed. Been looking to hire someone new to replace Amanda here in the lab.

We have a new listing for the job on Facebook so hopefully we get somebody soon. Just an FYI as to why no new videos yet
    looking forward to the new videos!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I hope they weren't messing with my oil products

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I hope they weren't messing with my oil products
        That would honestly never happen, nor could it. As much as I enjoy life with Hayley here, she is very much on top of her game. That's why she's the boss when it comes to our shipping and also why we let people go. If they do not meet her standards, which are abnormally high considering how small she is they can't stay in her department. I couldn't have asked for a better employee along with Silvia and KateD. We just need to find that one additional team member in the US location to round out things.

Lucky for us I really think we found her. Its only been a couple of days since she has started but I think she fits in perfect with our craziness. Finding that balance between getting the job done correctly with the whole emphasis on client satisfaction and having fun in the off-times has been a real challenge.

So yeah it seems as if everything is in place now

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          <3

Thanks for the reassurance XSteveO. if all is well I've just been adjusting to oil hits and new products. I had no idea hayley was such a

come on eye roll GIF

Comment

Can I make a video?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely

• Primross
            Primross commented
            Editing a comment
            Steve where do I send it?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Thanks for the reassurance XSteveO. if all is well I've just been adjusting to oil hits and new products. I had no idea hayley was such a

come on eye roll GIF

Comment

Oh well.... hmmm, (backpedaling).

Uhhhh, that woman plays a superhero, yeah yeah I meant, "I had so idea Hayley was such a SuperHero."

captain marvel hero GIF by hannahgraphix

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X