yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The difference between Artisan and other blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Artisan and other blends

What is Artisan?, is it something made by another company, i notice they are a bit cheaper for some reason, are they just as good?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    What is Artisan?, is it something made by another company, i notice they are a bit cheaper for some reason, are they just as good?
    Weird, I remember them being the same price. A lot of them use the xsp line in the mixes, and they are just as good. Just not the core line SteveO has. You might like P86, it's a unisex beautifier. Or even straight EST might get you results.

Good luck!

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      wow thankyou, on my next list!
      P86 it is lol

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

Comment

thanks for your input!
      i'm seriously still trying what is right for me, at the moment it's hand down celebrity, i think i might start looking into oils as well!
      but PSEL on me was a fail on the guys!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

The Artisan line is perhaps the blends who aren't mainstream enough, but more for a specific purpose.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The Artisan line is perhaps the blends who aren't mainstream enough, but more for a specific purpose.
          Thankyou, i will wander over to Artisan then!

Comment

The Artisan lines are really interesting to me. I think I have more of the Artisan blends than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
              The Artisan lines are really interesting to me. I think I have more of the Artisan blends than anything.
              Yes i liked the idea of some of the blends in there, they do have some good ones that sound very interesting!

Comment

Yes i liked the idea of some of the blends in there, they do have some good ones that sound very interesting!
                The putatives sound promising too, although there's less reviews on them.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

The putatives sound promising too, although there's less reviews on them.
                  cool will take a look

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    ​

Comment

​

Comment

lol i really need to get my act together from childhood suffering and then decide what is right for me, i knew tonight with my bleeding something was wrong!
                        i need to work on myself and then take it from there but nothing too quick
                        i need to decide to what works for me through sexual child abuse

Comment

lol i really need to get my act together from childhood suffering and then decide what is right for me, i knew tonight with my bleeding something was wrong!
                          i need to work on myself and then take it from there but nothing too quick
                          i need to decide to what works for me through sexual child abuse
                          it was only tonight that everything fell together

Comment

Cohesion4w isn't in the artisan section, but it can be helpful for quelling anxiety and helping to see "the big picture" when tackling life issues...
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XS130 (custom) is good for finding strength to cope with really stressful and worrying issues. And Summer Daze could help you relax.
                              ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                XS130 (custom) is good for finding strength to cope with really stressful and worrying issues. And Summer Daze could help you relax.
                                thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                  I might need to have this on stock at work.

Comment

It seems to me some artisan blends are slept on.
                                    I think some people would appreciate the artisan blends just as much as the the mainstream/bestsellers

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
                                      It seems to me some artisan blends are slept on.
                                      I think some people would appreciate the artisan blends just as much as the the mainstream/bestsellers
                                      Xist was an artisan that was highly beloved. lol.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X