yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help me search!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me search!

So the biggest issue I have on the forum is sorting through search results. I know how to use the OR and how to exclude words. But how do I search for phrases? I tried using quotes, and it didn't work. For example, when I search "Desire Me" I get posts that may have desire or me separately. It's hard enough trying to figure out how many different ways women might shorten Xist For Women... X4W, Xist/W, etc... and searching a multitude of options. But for blends with two words in the name such as "Sexy Confidence", how do I go about getting threads or posts to show up that have those two words together instead of some variation like, "She's is so sexy and has so much confidence."
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253432

Limitations
    Minimum Word Length: 3 Characters
    Can't search common words
    Can't search special characters (alpha numeric only)

Basic Search Syntax
    • Search multiple words use Boolean operators such as:
      - AND (ex. ajax AND instant)
      - OR (ex. ajax OR instant)
      - NOT (ex. ajax NOT instant) or use the minus sign (-) (ex. ajax -instant)
    • Search for an exact phrase using quotes:
      - (ex. "instant email")
    • Search for wild cards using asterisks (*)
      - (ex. *mail)

BTW the product DesireMe is one word. If you search for Desire AND me you will get stuff like where people are talking about what they desire or about themselves instead of the product. I desire a status product or an Alpha product works for me.

Comment

Thanks! I didn't realize it was one word. I will say, however, that using the quotes doesn't seem to work for any of the phrases I've tried. *Shrug* .
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Are you using the box at the top right? I noticed that when you are in a thread there is a second box and that one acts differently than the one on the top right. I just used single and double quotes in the top right and it seemed to work fine for "sexy confidence". i'm not sure what you could mean by "not working"

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
          Thanks! I didn't realize it was one word. I will say, however, that using the quotes doesn't seem to work for any of the phrases I've tried. *Shrug* .
          I also use the quotes to find exact keywords, neither did it work. I bet we use this because of inspired from Google Search to find exact keywords lol
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

same here..but im ok with it..since i just put new tab new tab new tab for every word that i find.hahahahahah
            life is precious so go full blast
            strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

I always used the advanced search option of just looking in titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I've done that, too.... but with journals, there is a lot left unfound that way. I'm a very thorough, need-to-know everything kinda gal. I mean.. I am the CURIOUS cat, after all. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  Same with me, always do this
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X