yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hot environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot environment

what's happen to the product xs if it's left at the car for a week? I forgot because I was traveling and was supposed to take it but forgot and the product was in the car.i just realise when i was going to use it at a party and remember i put at front seat in travel bag.

#Sorry in advance If im at the wrong section for this post.
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post
    what's happen to the product xs if it's left at the car for a week? I forgot because I was traveling and was supposed to take it but forgot and the product was in the car.i just realise when i was going to use it at a party and remember i put at front seat in travel bag.

#Sorry in advance If im at the wrong section for this post.
    will the product spoil? or we good?

Comment

The alcohol in the sprays will evaporate.

BUT, These keep really well at room temperatures but temperatures in cares certainly could get hot enough to degrade them.

I've left several in the heat with no effect but I did lose half a bottle to evaporation and leakage. The bottles are plastic but what is left of my Bliss is still good and that was last summer.

Some molecules are more sensitive than others. I don't know which ones or how to tell which ones they might be.

Just try them out is the only way to know for sure. Glad to see you still here. I trust your problems got sorted out all right but you are going to have to learn to be careful with this stuff. Unless you are rich

Comment

• OppaiDesu
        OppaiDesu commented
        Editing a comment
        btw mine is always hot and sunny..asian country is 24h 365days always hot unless it rain so the temp drop.????

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

BUT, These keep really well at room temperatures but temperatures in cares certainly could get hot enough to degrade them.

I've left several in the heat with no effect but I did lose half a bottle to evaporation and leakage. The bottles are plastic but what is left of my Bliss is still good and that was last summer.

Some molecules are more sensitive than others. I don't know which ones or how to tell which ones they might be.

Just try them out is the only way to know for sure. Glad to see you still here. I trust your problems got sorted out all right but you are going to have to learn to be careful with this stuff. Unless you are rich
      hey Muestereate yup im still here,yeah im the one at fault for being ahole..pheromonexs support team/customer service is the best..we both settle nicely without anymore problem..i also bought more pheromonexs product since the girl i want to have relationship with already my girlfriend,its true btw pheromone help the rest is effort.

Comment

im still travelling.goin to my pops house.next week only im back..thats the reason i post this to ask about the product.u say that urs is 10ml right.so if mine the glass bottle 30ml will it help or will the product evaporate/alcohol & leak.the one that left is taboo and xist unscented 30ml both

Comment

the 30's still have a plastic sprayer but it seems like a harder plastic. I have never heated up my 30's so I can't say.

Do you have any insulated pouches or lunch bags? Wrapping in foil might help reflect the heat too. How do you transport perishable foods? You should try to treat them the same way and they will last years. How about teflon plumbers tape on the threads?

There's a lot of things you can try to do. Search for the travel bottles and spillage thread. More hints in there. I wish I knew more but it is not that hot here and when I travel, the car is air-conditioned and I never leave them in the car through the day.

Comment

the 30's still have a plastic sprayer but it seems like a harder plastic. I have never heated up my 30's so I can't say.

Do you have any insulated pouches or lunch bags? Wrapping in foil might help reflect the heat too. How do you transport perishable foods? You should try to treat them the same way and they will last years. How about teflon plumbers tape on the threads?

There's a lot of things you can try to do. Search for the travel bottles and spillage thread. More hints in there. I wish I knew more but it is not that hot here and when I travel, the car is air-conditioned and I never leave them in the car through the day.
            i was in hurry ,i thought i put in the bag alrdy..well shit happen ????

Comment

this is a very helpful thread - thx....I travel with my mones as well, which subjects them to car heat, etc. I've noticed the evaporation effect - question: can I add alcohol back to a bottle if it's been evaporated and still get some benefits from any residual mone on the sides of the bottles? Or do I need to buy a new bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                this is a very helpful thread - thx....I travel with my mones as well, which subjects them to car heat, etc. I've noticed the evaporation effect - question: can I add alcohol back to a bottle if it's been evaporated and still get some benefits from any residual mone on the sides of the bottles? Or do I need to buy a new bottle?
                Well, the pheromones evaporate as well as the alcohol does.
                If you have some empty 2ml to go spray bottles just fill them with your desired blends and carry these with you. This will reduce your loss and btw it's never a good idea leave your pheromones is the car in summer, the key word is degradation
                If you don't have some sample to go spray bottles you can get them on ebay or amazon pretty cheap.

Comment

• drlove
                  drlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  TY! I'll try to break my habits. thx for the suggestion - have lots of empty bottles. Pheros backpack and go where I go just in case; maybe should just leave them at home and put them on once a day

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Steve sell them in lab supplies section too. price is ok

Yeah..bought mine at ebay..travel bag with extra bottle plastic and glass

Comment

• drlove
                  drlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yep thats what i do, a little travel bag

Steve sell them in lab supplies section too. price is ok
                Ah okay, I've never had a look there. Good to know

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                thx for the suggestion - have lots of empty bottles.
                Just make sure to clean them properly with Isopropylalcohol and everything will be fine

Comment

• drlove
                  drlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got it thanks! Now that I know the mones evaporate as well, I'll probably trash most of the bottles I've accumulated Will probably try to keep them at home more

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X