yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mix and Match pack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mix and Match pack question

Just noticed that there is no Xist for women in the M&M pack but the men's version is there. Can it be added?

Also the only cover scent options in the packs are the designer ones not the original, is there a way to choose those? I'm partial to Sweet sensations.
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

I also wish Celebrity is being added to the list ????
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
      I also wish Celebrity is being added to the list ????
      ditto. It seems like Celebrity not being available for the mix and match pack is an error, since it's part of the main Unisexy lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by jacr82 View Post
        ditto. It seems like Celebrity not being available for the mix and match pack is an error, since it's part of the main Unisexy lineup.
        I was thinking perhaps because its price $34.97, compared the other products are $37.97
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        * sample bottle

Comment

The whole mix and match packs will be leaving us because the upgraded cart allows you to create a pack from any combination without having to be added as a pack

In other words 3 of any of the same blend will be charged as if its a 30ml or 3 of any separate retail blends will qualify as a mix and match pack. Its so much easier than the system now and only requires products to be in stock.

We are having a small glitch with it which is one of the last things before we relaunch EU site first. Once testing is completed there over a couple weeks with a few customers, we will relaunch US XS site with thousands of customers.

Good things are coming but there's only so much time in the day to get it done. I will not be updating old mix and match packs as they will be obsolete in a week. Time is better spent getting upgraded site up and running.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            In other words 3 of any of the same blend will be charged as if its a 30ml or 3 of any separate retail blends will qualify as a mix and match pack. Its so much easier than the system now and only requires products to be in stock.
            The new system seems making everything easier. So, let's say I order 3 products of 10ml spray and take it to the cart, the new system will automatically calculate it as Mix and Match price OR equal to 1 (one) of 30ml spray product?

Yeah, the current system (Mix and Match) has to list the products could be chosen, but don't display every 10ml product. Moreover, the Drop Down List 1 does not contain the exact options with (let's say) Drop Down List 2.
            * sample bottle

Comment

yas yes GIF
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

The whole mix and match packs will be leaving us because the upgraded cart allows you to create a pack from any combination without having to be added as a pack

We are having a small glitch with it which is one of the last things before we relaunch EU site first. Once testing is completed there over a couple weeks with a few customers, we will relaunch US XS site with thousands of customers.

Good things are coming but there's only so much time in the day to get it done. I will not be updating old mix and match packs as they will be obsolete in a week. Time is better spent getting upgraded site up and running.
                Can we use lifetime discounts as we do worth the 30ml?

Is there a chance of getting putatives as 30ml?
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Is there a chance of getting putatives as 30ml?
                  Yes and no

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

You mean, instead of getting discount, we choose to get a bottle of 30ml?
                    * sample bottle

Comment

????????????
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

You mean, instead of getting discount, we choose to get a bottle of 30ml?
                        The question was because currently the mix and match does not allow discount but a bottle of 30ml does
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

The question was because currently the mix and match does not allow discount but a bottle of 30ml does
                          Ah got it
                          * sample bottle

Comment

I swear my next paycheck will go straight to SteveO

Comment

Comment

Even of we find any glitch, we would like to report on the forum and they will fix the bug in no time
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Even of we find any glitch, we would like to report on the forum and they will fix the bug in no time

Comment

seems you have a background of website coding and algorithm, BB. Of course everyone wants their coding would be perfect after the launch. But, even the coder has his own blindspot.
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

seems you have a background of website coding and algorithm, BB. Of course everyone wants their coding would be perfect after the launch. But, even the coder has his own blindspot.
                                      I know only basic coding (BBA in IT with some programming major courses).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X