yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp86?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Xist & Babe, perhaps.
    Yes, possibly Xist. Not familiar with Babe.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverRose View Post

Interesting. I'm wearing 2 sprays right now and haven't noticed anything as far as self effects. I haven't tested it around others though. I want to go crazy with it, but I'm afraid of ODing
      That's the tricky part about this stuff. Knowing how much to spray, to pair which mone with what other mone, etc. But it's fun experimenting!

Comment

Interesting. I'm wearing 2 sprays right now and haven't noticed anything as far as self effects. I haven't tested it around others though. I want to go crazy with it, but I'm afraid of ODing
        I never get selfies with this molecule I usually get them from the blends I combine them with. (Ex; fantasy, xs194, etc.)
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• ForeverRose
          ForeverRose commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, I don't have enough experience to combine them yet. I ended up wearing 3 out today and was around family as well with no reaction, so I think I OD'd.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

That's the tricky part about this stuff. Knowing how much to spray, to pair which mone with what other mone, etc. But it's fun experimenting!
        Agreed. I need to find more places to test stuff out though

Comment

Agreed. I need to find more places to test stuff out though
          I'm just so damn hell bent on finding a target to test certain blends. But I feel like an upscale lounge is the perfect place!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm just so damn hell bent on finding a target to test certain blends. But I feel like an upscale lounge is the perfect place!
            That's a great idea! I'm on spring break right now, so I'm apparently obligated to be in 'fam mode' all the time but we're going out to an upscale sushi place for dinner tomorrow so I guess I'll start there.

Comment

That's a great idea! I'm on spring break right now, so I'm apparently obligated to be in 'fam mode' all the time but we're going out to an upscale sushi place for dinner tomorrow so I guess I'll start there.
              Ooooh I can't wait to read about your results!!

Comment

Oh my GAAHHH P86 is sold out! Why didn't I order it when I had the chance? Anyone knows how long it takes for something to come back into stock?

Going out of town in 2 weeks and I REALLY wanted it for my trip

KateD XSteveO Ildergreier
                Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                  Oh my GAAHHH P86 is sold out! Why didn't I order it when I had the chance? Anyone knows how long it takes for something to come back into stock?

Hey babe, so sorry for this.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Sunny oh dang and I legit just ran out...Well theres plenty more pheros in the sea lol
                    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        I bought it because I'd read that it was a beautifier, but it's more than that.

For me, it definitely beautifies, but not in a "oh she's cute" way. More of a "WOW, you look amazing". I get told I'm gorgeous A LOT - I am, but it's nice to hear it...J/K! I'm not that conceited - yet But my guy will stop in his tracks and say, "Wow! You're a beautiful woman. I really mean it! You're gorgeous." Who doesn't like hearing that?

If you hear someone say, he/she looks dreamy, P86 is like that dreamy quality. I don't know that I can adequately describe it. There's a bit of awe.

There's something warm and inviting about how it feels as well. When I have it on, I notice things about other people too, like how a color flatters them, the color of their eyes, maybe something quirky about their personality. I find something about them I appreciate.
                        You may find yourself gazing at your own reflection in a mirror appreciating your own features. It's kinda strange and cool at the same time, lol.

It's excellent paired with anything, especially bonding blends.

If you decide to try it, please share what you think
                        Not just me, but it makes me look at other people with beer glasses on, to put it that way. Like I have been drinking them good looking.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

But Dheas is still in the shop, that one is a beautifier too.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yup! I've got P86 & DHEAS. Love 'em both

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            NuTrix Me too.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

But Dheas is still in the shop, that one is a beautifier too.
                          But it's not the same! I see so many praising P86 here I don't think I've seen anyone mention Dheas?

I'm keeping hope alive it comes back soon
                          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

Comment

• curiouscat
                            curiouscat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I LOVE DHEAS!! I've never tried 86, but I get told I am glowing when I wear DHEAS.

But it's not the same! I see so many praising P86 here I don't think I've seen anyone mention Dheas?

I'm keeping hope alive it comes back soon
                          Use the search function and you will find a lot of nice testaments of the abilities of Dheas.
                          Arsenal

Comment

iamyiyaj Its BACK in stock! XSteveO added more on the site, so you can order now. I did!

Comment

iamyiyaj Its BACK in stock! XSteveO added more on the site, so you can order now. I did!
                              thank you for notifying
                              PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                              Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

I made it yesterday after speaking with Sunny but forgot to add it back in stock . As you know it is back now

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I solo tested XSP86 for about two weeks. 2 sprays of 12.5mcg each time. The biggest thing I noticed was the self effects. It really does make people seem much more attractive. It also seems to make certain things stand out a lot more than usual. For example, if a woman was wearing anything even remotely revealing that seemed to stand out to me a lot more than usual. Not sure how much of it was possible placebo effect. I did also notice diminishing self effects with repeated use. I feel like there might be a tolerance buildup and I'm not sure if this would apply to a particular target you're exposing XSP86 to multiple times. My assumption at the moment is there are likely diminishing effects on the same target if exposed to it multiple times over the course of several days to weeks. This might make it great for a first impression. I've been laying off of it for a bit but I'll pick it back up in a combo at some point soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
                                    I solo tested XSP86 for about two weeks. 2 sprays of 12.5mcg each time. The biggest thing I noticed was the self effects. It really does make people seem much more attractive. It also seems to make certain things stand out a lot more than usual. For example, if a woman was wearing anything even remotely revealing that seemed to stand out to me a lot more than usual. Not sure how much of it was possible placebo effect. I did also notice diminishing self effects with repeated use. I feel like there might be a tolerance buildup and I'm not sure if this would apply to a particular target you're exposing XSP86 to multiple times. My assumption at the moment is there are likely diminishing effects on the same target if exposed to it multiple times over the course of several days to weeks. This might make it great for a first impression. I've been laying off of it for a bit but I'll pick it back up in a combo at some point soon.
                                    Lol dammit - another one I'm adding to the cart now. I just can't stop!
                                    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X