yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp86?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xsp86?

I see bits and pieces of this around this site but not an actual whole topic for it. Your results using it? How many sprays? Details mostly a women perspective?
    PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
    Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Sitting for this because I never really try mones by themselves, I always do a combo.

But here are some users of P86:
    Ildergreier
    Vicki Lee
    NuTrix

Comment

I bought it because I'd read that it was a beautifier, but it's more than that.

For me, it definitely beautifies, but not in a "oh she's cute" way. More of a "WOW, you look amazing". I get told I'm gorgeous A LOT - I am, but it's nice to hear it...J/K! I'm not that conceited - yet But my guy will stop in his tracks and say, "Wow! You're a beautiful woman. I really mean it! You're gorgeous." Who doesn't like hearing that?

If you hear someone say, he/she looks dreamy, P86 is like that dreamy quality. I don't know that I can adequately describe it. There's a bit of awe.

There's something warm and inviting about how it feels as well. When I have it on, I notice things about other people too, like how a color flatters them, the color of their eyes, maybe something quirky about their personality. I find something about them I appreciate.
      You may find yourself gazing at your own reflection in a mirror appreciating your own features. It's kinda strange and cool at the same time, lol.

It's excellent paired with anything, especially bonding blends.

If you decide to try it, please share what you think
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I used it today with Celebrity 2x sprays of both but i did not get hits but my friend got told she was pretty....

Comment

As mentioned it's got beautifying (airbrush effect) and calming properties. Back in the Androtics days, people would use P86 to buffer P83.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you elaborate on that a little more? Buffer in what way? Grabs note pad...

• nephil
            nephil commented
            Editing a comment
            It was a 1:4 ratio of P83 to P86. Unfortunately the old Androtics forums are down, but I recall Diane in particular saying P83 can make people nervous.

Originally posted by nephil View Post
          As mentioned it's got beautifying (airbrush effect) and calming properties. Back in the Androtics days, people would use P86 to buffer P83.
          Why?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Why?
            The buffering? To avoid the bubble effect, P83 can annoy some people apparently.

Comment

The buffering? To avoid the bubble effect, P83 can annoy some people apparently.
              Ok, I see.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah, that's a shame the AD forum couldn't have been archived somehow. A lot of info, proof, gone :(
                Ok, get what you're saying. Just the P83 & P86 together. I have to admit, I was surprised at 1:4 P83 to P86. Very curious...

Comment

The exact Diane quote regarding P83 is: "chatty, sexy putative, known to diminish inhibitions, can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))"

But it's to be taken with a grain of salt of course.

Comment

The exact Diane quote regarding P83 is: "chatty, sexy putative, known to diminish inhibitions, can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))"

But it's to be taken with a grain of salt of course.
                    I'll have to fiddle with it a bit. Mcgs for AD and XS may differ. I've only ever had the XSP83 & 86.

Comment

Is there any XS blend that contains P86 (that you know of or suspect it does)?

Comment

All I know is that it's a beautifier and my beauty hits old men really hard lol!

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                        And I think Xist? I think it was mentioned in the P86 vs. P96 thread
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Some have claimed PSE/PSEL have beautifying properties.

Comment

Xist & Babe, perhaps.
                            Arsenal

Comment

So P86 definitely works well. I decided to just use one spray instead of going overboard and using two as usual and a man in the drive thru window (i work fast food) said he noticed how beautiful I was everytime he came for food.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

Originally posted by iamyiyaj View Post
                              So P86 definitely works well. I decided to just use one spray instead of going overboard and using two as usual and a man in the drive thru window (i work fast food) said he noticed how beautiful I was everytime he came for food.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yeah, it's hard not to... it's fun ^_^

• iamyiyaj
                                iamyiyaj commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It is very fun indeed NuTrix I had never really got these results with LPMP so I had fell off of pheromones for i bit

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes, my LPs have been lonely. I've been using XS a lot more lately, especially now that I have some favorites in oil.

How many sprays do you need to get to your sweet spot? I ordered a 10 mL bottle at 12.5 mcgs per spray and read somewhere else on the forum that 4 sprays (50 mcgs) are needed to a reaction. I tried one spray and nada. I'll be trying out two sprays today.

Comment

• iamyiyaj
                                iamyiyaj commented
                                Editing a comment
                                at first i used two sprays and got nothing and kept on with two sprays. I then decided to spray once on the front of my neck right before I went to work (like 5 mins of drying down)

Originally posted by ForeverRose View Post
                              How many sprays do you need to get to your sweet spot? I ordered a 10 mL bottle at 12.5 mcgs per spray and read somewhere else on the forum that 4 sprays (50 mcgs) are needed to a reaction. I tried one spray and nada. I'll be trying out two sprays today.

Comment

Interesting. I'm wearing 2 sprays right now and haven't noticed anything as far as self effects. I haven't tested it around others though. I want to go crazy with it, but I'm afraid of ODing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X