yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How much is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is too much?

I think I'm posting this in the right forum, since I welcome both male and female opinions and responses.

How many individual pheromones have you worn at a time and what has been your experience?
    Did you get more hits with more or less hits with more?

I try to not use more than three, so I can easily keep track of their abilities impact on the environment I am in (and myself).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I try to not use more than three, so I can easily keep track of their abilities impact on the environment I am in (and myself).
      I have such a thing with even numbers that I either wear two or four. On my date, I wore four of them, LOL.

Comment

The ACE Combo pack for men has three products - Ascend, Cohesion & Evolve

three products which name implies it is to be used together, so a combo with three products
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I usually do two, occasionally three but not often because I OD easily.

Yesterday I wore 1 spray cohesion from six hours earlier, got home applied 1 spray celebrity and 1 spray sweetness.

While I got a fair amount of hits, I was pretty irritable. Other times I get wide eyed DIHL stares which looks like people short circuiting or something, not a huge fan of that reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I usually do two, occasionally three but not often because I OD easily.

Yesterday I wore 1 spray cohesion from six hours earlier, got home applied 1 spray celebrity and 1 spray sweetness.

While I got a fair amount of hits, I was pretty irritable. Other times I get wide eyed DIHL stares which looks like people short circuiting or something, not a huge fan of that reaction.
            Okay, I think I'll tone it down to just three then. I wonder if that's why the four I used wore of quicker.

Comment

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              If you got show stopping results with four, I'd keep doing it!

• Cheerio
              Cheerio commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree, Isis

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have such a thing with even numbers that I either wear two or four. On my date, I wore four of them, LOL.
            I see no harm s long as you can keep track of their abilities impact on you and your target.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Idk. Do you mean blends, or does it include add on's?

For instance, I may wear Cohesion, LB
              aaaaand DM+ aaaaand Xist.
              I may wear Babe, p86, p96, Xist and a shot of pregnenolone...
              Flirt, Fantasy, p102 and DM or DM+.
              I guess with the exception that I think Xist should go with anything, anytime, I don't normally wear more than 2 blends, but I throw all kinds of singles on top for nuance...
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Idk. Do you mean blends, or does it include add on's?

For instance, I may wear Cohesion, LB
                aaaaand DM+ aaaaand Xist.
                I may wear Babe, p86, p96, Xist and a shot of pregnenolone...
                Flirt, Fantasy, p102 and DM or DM+.
                I guess with the exception that I think Xist should go with anything, anytime, I don't normally wear more than 2 blends, but I throw all kinds of singles on top for nuance...
                Yeah, Xist is a must.
                Arsenal

Comment

Yeah, Xist is a must.
                  I'll never go on a date without Xist. Everrrr!

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Most excellent well!

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A goo motto.

Sometimes I wear it for them, That is, sometimes I wear it for the guys, sometimes for the gals. Other times I wear it for me. Sometimes I wear them to attract people and other times to push them away. Sometimes I use them to boost me and other times, to turn me down. I'm still learning what all can be done.

You asked too much though and that usually means pushing people away.

When I wear it for the guys, about 5 drops will blast them far away
                  When I wear it for girls, 3's tops unless they are older, then 4
                  When I wear it for me anything more than 1.5 to 2 is max unless its a combo
                  There are lots of times I wear about 6-7 total drops sprays. This never works well for me or others. I have come to believe that the last couple drops are just the measure of my own insecurities and my impatience for the selfies.

Tonight I wore 2 XIST, 1 XSR29 and 1 dirty primitive. 4 drops, ghosted by women, attractive to guys. Too bossy for my own liking.

Added two thinker 5 hours later, didn't help me solve a problem yet. too much, trying to cover too many bases, I'm up to that 6 number, too much.

Comment

Sorry i misread, I thought you were talking dose.

Yes, it seems everything can pivot around XIST, I'm not sure we guys are using it right though.

I think three but four if a couple are very simple like a putative or research.

I usually using pregnenolone nowadays. that's just 1 simple thing. Can I count single molecules as 1/2 or 1/3?

Xist is complex but I can wear another complex with it.
                    Tease and Innocence are very complex for instance. Normally two complexes just confuse me but this seems to work anyhow. Perhaps the male and female are far enough apart for me to discern their effects.

Number 4, if I insist, has to be real simple like an xsr, xsp or, I DO use, 1 drop of enone/cops blend but that only sends ONE message, sex.

I feel that without taking the complexity of the blends into account the questions and answer could lead us astray.

How Many CHEMICALS are too many? Most of the good and complex modern blends are topping out around 8, Some of the hardest hitting sexuals are only 2. Do we want to send a simple or complex message and do we have enough social bandwidth to even sense and then interpret the complex messages we get in return?

Comment

These days I've been sticking to using pheromone solo. Steve's blends work excellent standalone, so I've not really combined.

Occasionally I'll throw either loveboat or vibe on as well, but that's rare.

It gets complicating to know which blend is doing what in your phero signature when you stack more and more. BUT it's still doable, and in fact extremely useful at times when you know what you're going for.

IMO it's only "too much" if it doesn't work XD

Comment

I have to imagine that there is some sugar pill thing going on when we combo as heavily as most of us do. I was appalled when I first came here. I was just looking at some statistics for a pharmaceutical company. They are basically using the same things as we are but putting them through fda trials. On the social side sugar pills work for 37 percent. That's a huge placebo effect. real effects are close to 80 though, that's really good efficacy.

Social must be one of those things thats has a huge mental attitude component and when we combo for socials the placebo effect probably is working overtime.

Other areas of research are not showing that much placebo effect but they aren't published that I can find.

There research going on for social, depression, hot flashes, and cognitive, maybe Alzheimer's??? I'd also read about epilepsy (anti-convulsant) work being current.

The doses they are using for nasal inhalation are 1/10 of what we use for atmospheric diffusion.

Comment

But before testing I think it is a must that each and everyone know what a blend do for them alone before they try it in a combination.
                          Arsenal

Comment

But before testing I think it is a must that each and everyone know what a blend do for them alone before they try it in a combination.
                            This is very true!
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

This is a good idea. I should do this when I don't have a date. Then I won't be afraid and think I'm missing a key ingredient. Also, I'm done wearing mones when I have class. I feel like I don't have time to actually pay attention to the hits. Last time, with the hat (when I got those 10+ hits), I just got lucky, lol.

Comment

Cheerio, I'm sure, you ARE the main ingredient.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  Cheerio, I'm sure, you ARE the main ingredient.
                                  You know what, you're right.

Comment

DAMN, I's surrounded by good looking girls winking at me all the time since I started wearing Pheros.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X