yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

COMPLY (xs199)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    I'm going to give comply a makeover with some sexual mones and see what will happen. Tonight is a perfect night to test it out. 75 degrees warm and sunny.
    I have a sneaking suspicion this could be a real game changer. Lookout world!

I haven't read all the reports yet, but has anyone tried to get this to go sexual or at the very least for attraction?
    I want to wear it in place of xs189 in my "goddess" mix.
    x2 COMPLY
    x1 Xist4w
    x1 DM+
    x1 neno @ 25-30mcgs
    It's going to be Friday after all, and I already have the base for COMPLY laid out over the last couple of days...I'll let you know how it goes...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I want to wear it in place of xs189 in my "goddess" mix.
      x2 COMPLY
      x1 Xist4w
      x1 DM+
      x1 neno @ 25-30mcgs
      It's going to be Friday after all, and I already have the base for COMPLY laid out over the last couple of days...I'll let you know how it goes...
      Hmm, I want to try this now, but my schedule is already set up when it comes to order of testing. I am going to get to test xs199 before June comes, though. What I can do is switch out xs199 with the Inbetween and see what happens.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

Can't emphasize this enough. I still get got sometimes. Given away more things than I'd like. When I prep myself, it's easy to avoid
        Completely relate!

Comment

• Last nights test was disappointing but only because it went that way, way to quickly and most likely would have been the same outcome anyway.

Today I'll be trying a little experiment on the XS ladies today. Don't you worry though, we might seem like we are all freaks (and we are) but business is business and that line will never be crossed. However that makes it a great test environment too.

Unfortunately I dislike cologne so much that I might have ruined the test before it even begins. I don't know what came over me to fragrance this.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you get Hayley to drink real coffee instead of fufu?

• Hayley
            Hayley commented
            Editing a comment
            that will never happen but he can try it lol

Last nights test was disappointing but only because it went that way, way to quickly and most likely would have been the same outcome anyway.

Today I'll be trying a little experiment on the XS ladies today. Don't you worry though, we might seem like we are all freaks (and we are) but business is business and that line will never be crossed. However that makes it a great test environment too.

Unfortunately I dislike cologne so much that I might have ruined the test before it even begins. I don't know what came over me to fragrance this.
          Can you elaborate a bit more SteveO?

Was the additional sexual too much.......too overt?

Thanks!

Comment

• Well, I placed an order last night and asked for this one. So, we'll see what cometh... so to speak.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Last nights test was disappointing but only because it went that way, way to quickly and most likely would have been the same outcome anyway.

How did it disappoint?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• It really doesn't take much fragrance to cover most molecules.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm def not a fan of colognes

• What happened would have happened anyway is what I meant about last night. Didn't matter what I wore which is why I mentioned disappointing as related to a testing experience. There just wasn't enough of an interaction to relate it to Comply or anything else. It would have happened anyway.

The compliance action was significant but I already know that. I wanted to test the other aspect.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• My idea is to test Comply by steering it other ways. Last night was an attempt to steer it sexual. I want to see where we can take this blend

Steve O

Comment

• I need to check my schedule after my truck driver license is done. Because I really want to test Comply together with you guys.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• XSteveO What would you suggest to a woman trying to steer this in an attraction/sexual manner? Something like the 196/Girlfriend blend or something more like PSEL alongside it? I want to maintain the romantic aspect of it, but let's be honest, I need this man to make a solid move. We're already bonded, and I want to maintain that, but I also want him to stop being so.... slow to advance. I have seen him come closer when using P83, but we just don't quite make it.
                    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A - We're really, really close and I don't want to mess that up.
                      B - I'm a chicken. (P83 does help me some, but I haven't reached full disinhibition to make the move.)

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ok. Maybe he's your twin? Holding back for the same reasons?

• curiouscat
                      curiouscat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's funny you'd say that, because most people who know us believe that to be the case. I get lectured regularly about the fact that I should just stop being scared and just do it already.

• x2 COMPLY, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, neno @ 25-30mcg

Hit nicely with selfies in less than 10 minutes. Happy, singing along to music on the way into work, feeling fun and flirty. Garnered lots of interactions. Others being flirty, stares, double takes, even a few body look overs not even trying to hide it My partner was in rare form as well, very light and pleasant.

This wasn't as serious as I expected it to be. It was light and playful. I got the goddess vibe on the Aphrodite side, which is totally cool with me!

I may have to wear it with the Mr tomorrow, see how it behaves in a more intimate setting.

I also want to try it without the Xist as well...This could be fun to tinker with...

Comment

• Okay, so I tried Comply today for my visit to the gym.

I did 2 sprays of it on my neck.
                      My selfies: Happy. I really didn't want to go to the gym and was about to cancel, but I was like whatever, I'll do it for the PXS fam, lol. Put the spray on and I felt good! I started seeing my trip in a new light, hoping for the best of this short trip.

This is tricky, because not only is this my first time at this particular gym, but but also meeting with this membership associate for a tour.

When I got to Equinox, he shook my hand over the counter and then when we were getting ready to explore the gym, he shook my hand again and said "it's nice to officially meet you." There was something about him that made me feel like he was completely enamored by me. It was in his eyes... and how sometimes they kept going to my lips. I don't think xs199 is a sexual blend. I didn't add anything else on purpose. Either way, his eyes were verrry soft.

I told him that I had to be out of there by 6:15 because my mom had a party to go to and he was happy to abide. What was he going to do? Force me to stay? Lmao. At some point, we went into the cycling room and then our conversation went from him telling me about the room (had no idea Equinox owned SoulCycle) to the creation of the apps that we are currently developing. We realized that we had a lot in common (he's creating an app geared towards Mental Health, I'm studying Psychology + also creating an app but for something else).

Once the tour was over, we went back in his into his office and I told him I'm still job searching but I will keep in contact with him and he said he'll definitely keep in contact with me because he loves what I'm doing. I mentioned something about a free trial and he was happy to let me do three trials at the gym (I've yet to hear from him about this but I'll give it some time).

Of course, I'm trying to figure out what xs199 can do for me. I'm not sure if this is anything I can say xs199 had an effect on. It just seemed like a guy who saw a cute girl who he also had something in common with. I do want to say that he was enthusiastic over text before we met as well. So yeah, not sure if this was Comply or how he normally is with potential new members of the gym.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love the line: "it's nice to officially meet you."

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        meanwhile doing the Triangular gaze NLP

• Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She did become compliant.

• Isis
                        Isis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The same mood boost can be seen in some people with p74 alone. I find it hits Hispanic women particularly well in that aspect

• Comment

• One live and one learn.

kim cattrall 80s GIF
                        Arsenal

Comment

• So in thinking about how to utilize this one, how are you guys doing about this? Are you asking for something? Just indicating what you need or want and expecting them to try to meet that need? I guess I am asking if you are expecting them to comply with something obvious, or are they just generally going with the flow? Just curious.

In my case, if I am steering it sexually, am I going to need to make a move and see if he responds in kind? Or just be flirty and think he will make the move? He is not great at picking up on hints, so just throwing that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                            So in thinking about how to utilize this one, how are you guys doing about this? Are you asking for something? Just indicating what you need or want and expecting them to try to meet that need? I guess I am asking if you are expecting them to comply with something obvious, or are they just generally going with the flow? Just curious.

In my case, if I am steering it sexually, am I going to need to make a move and see if he responds in kind? Or just be flirty and think he will make the move? He is not great at picking up on hints, so just throwing that out there.
                            For work, I intended a specific outcome where I expected compliance.
                            At home, it was more relaxed and I went with the flow, watching what COMPLY did more than expecting something specific.

Without knowing your guy, he could be oblivious, or be talking himself out of accepting your hints as green lights to advance...or both
                            Only you know if taking him in your arms and planting one on him will be a strong enough hint...

Comment

• Good question curiouscat, I kind of want to know as well. I definitely will have this in my arsenal waiting for a day at the bar for some light probing... *Evil Smirk* Liquor, Pheromones, a plot... Oh yeah.
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X