yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your ultimate pheros...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your ultimate pheros...

This is a tough one.

It seems my favorite changes based on what I'm going through at the moment.

I never thought I'd care much for cohesion but it's been so SO great to wear around women. I'm highly focused on my work right now, and I am around women all day. I'm quiet in nature and am not a smiley person so it takes some effort on my part to build rapport with people. Cohesion has been so beneficial in breaking down women's walls quickly. It's my current favorite because of what it's done for me at work.

I also love LOVE celebrity for a nights out. Though it does need something to feminize it a bit. If I wasn't so focused on work I think I wouldn't be able to live without Celebrity. The self effects are fantastic too!

Comment

• happytaps
      happytaps commented
      Editing a comment
      What experiences make you think Celebrity is more masculine? Im curious because I mostly see female reviews

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      happytaps it isnt masculine either. It feels unisex and can be steered either way

Mine are: xs194.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm going to have to try my new ones (Innocence, Odyssey, and Connections) before I can make a conclusion. This thread just made me realize two things:
      1) I don't use them enough.
      2) I'm too afraid to use them alone to see which ones absolutely work.

I'm going to change that this week. As a matter of fact, I'm testing Innocence tonight to handle my ticket situation in court, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm going to change that this week. As a matter of fact, I'm testing Innocence tonight to handle my ticket situation in court, lol.
        Ooooo you'll have to let us know how that goes. Sounds like it can come in handy

good the simpsons GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Ooooo you'll have to let us know how that goes. Sounds like it can come in handy

good the simpsons GIF

Girl, it BETTER! I already planned my story out and everything. The cop originally stopped me because he thought I was on my phone. But then he ended up giving me a ticket for driving w/o my license. I'm just going to tell them I had it all along, it just fell out my pocket and that's what I was looking for when he stopped me. Innocence, come through for me!

Comment

This is a tough one.

It seems my favorite changes based on what I'm going through at the moment.

I never thought I'd care much for cohesion but it's been so SO great to wear around women. I'm highly focused on my work right now, and I am around women all day. I'm quiet in nature and am not a smiley person so it takes some effort on my part to build rapport with people. Cohesion has been so beneficial in breaking down women's walls quickly. It's my current favorite because of what it's done for me at work.

I also love LOVE celebrity for a nights out. Though it does need something to feminize it a bit. If I wasn't so focused on work I think I wouldn't be able to live without Celebrity. The self effects are fantastic too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Mine are: xs194.
              What about it makes it your holy grail?

Comment

I'm going to have to try my new ones (Innocence, Odyssey, and Connections) before I can make a conclusion. This thread just made me realize two things:

I hope it works well for you, report back lol!

Comment

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post

I hope it works well for you, report back lol!
                  I definitely did in my journal! You'll enjoy my results.

Comment

I definitely did in my journal! You'll enjoy my results.
                    old school yes GIF

Comment

Same lol I really don't use mine enough... I keep telling myself I need to get out more.... Hmmm
                      *thinks about buying more* LMAO

I might try out some at the gym tomorrow.... I need- no - I want to go tomororw.
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You'll love cohesion for that. What a sweet goal

Ive gotten free things. People talk about babe but celebrity is what gets me free stuff. Its a huge attention grabbing, center of the room blend. I'm a Leo lol. It lifts my mood and helps me feel very confident. It's spray on confidence! It does need a bit of femininity though. Celebrity + xs189 =

nicki minaj queen GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Same lol I really don't use mine enough... I keep telling myself I need to get out more.... Hmmm
                          *thinks about buying more* LMAO

I might try out some at the gym tomorrow.... I need- no - I want to go tomororw.
                          Yes, you need xsport

Comment

Originally posted by dulce de leche View Post

What about it makes it your holy grail?
                            It is so versatile, it can be used for so much, it is like Fantasy, Cohesion, Sport, Thinker and LFM (from LPMP) was unfaithful to us and had a love child. XSteveO really made a gem there, and I can't wait to read what the others think about it when they start testing. It is not just a work blend with a task focus and a way to make people do what you want them to for you, it is so much more and I have used it for some months now, and first now I am actually starting to understand xs194/w. More wil come in my journal, but I am hesitant to write too much since other key fonts will start testing it soon. I am curious if they will see what I see.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, you need xsport
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I really hope xs194/w will help you in life. That is why I ask Steve to create her, to help women in life.

You'll love cohesion for that. What a sweet goal

Ive gotten free things. People talk about babe but celebrity is what gets me free stuff. Its a huge attention grabbing, center of the room blend. I'm a Leo lol. It lifts my mood and helps me feel very confident. It's spray on confidence! It does need a bit of femininity though. Celebrity + xs189 =

nicki minaj queen GIF
                              Aw, thanks My dance classes start again at the end of the month and it's all women so I'll report back on how Cohesion fares since I'm definitely purchasing.

The EU site has Celebrity for women available so I'm gonna try that too, I wish xs189 was available but you all talk so highly of it I may make an order from the US site soon . Thank you!

Comment

It is so versatile, it can be used for so much, it is like Fantasy, Cohesion, Sport, Thinker and LFM (from LPMP) was unfaithful to us and had a love child. XSteveO really made a gem there, and I can't wait to read what the others think about it when they start testing. It is not just a work blend with a task focus and a way to make people do what you want them to for you, it is so much more and I have used it for some months now, and first now I am actually starting to understand xs194/w. More wil come in my journal, but I am hesitant to write too much since other key fonts will start testing it soon. I am curious if they will see what I see.
                                Wow. That sounds incredible and perfect for so many situations...I can't wait to read about other posters experiences and I will be subscribing to your journal to hear your final thoughts!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  An example of how good xs194 is: I am now able to follow and succeed with cake recipes and develope the recipes further, that was impossible for me before. My cakes always crashed!

• dulce de leche
                                  dulce de leche commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ildergreier

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You are most welcome.

Last edited by Vicki Lee; 01-25-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I really hope xs194/w will help you in life. That is why I ask Steve to create her, to help women in life.
                                  I'm sure it will! You know exactly what you want and I'm liking the reports I've seen so far. I think I'll order next week hmmmmm! I'm thinking about that xs196.... And I think this month I'll get xs189 in my life finally lol, but I also want innocence because I want to get away with murder too lol!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Don't ignore innocence, some times the heavy blends are just wrong and Innocence is what saves the day.

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X