yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to Order DHEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Order DHEAS

So, let me preface this by saying that the DHEAS I am currently using is from LPMP. 2500 mcg per bottle and based on a 200 spray bottle, approx. 12.5 mcg per spray.

That being said, I will probably order my next bottle from here. So I see that the default is 12.5 mcg per bottle in the 10ml spray. If jump up to 30 ml bottle, the default goes to 5 mcg per spray, but I can go to 10mcg per spray for only $4 more dollars.

Because I have never looked at dosing from a mcg perspective, I just do my testing and figure out how many drops/sprays I need, I was wondering if someone could tell me how much difference that 2.5 mcg per spray really makes. It seems much more cost effective to get the 10 mcg per spray in 30 ml than to get the 12.5 mcg in 10 ml. But that depends on the difference in effectiveness per spray.

Soooooo....can anyone attest to a difference, or maybe if you've tried the LPMP version, tell me how the DHEAS at the 12.5 mcg per spray compared from a dosing/results perspective. Just trying to determine HOW to place this order when I am ready...which should be soon.

Thanks!
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

You will get more for your money for the extra dollar it won't make a world of difference but of you think about it its 25% more over 300 sprays for only four bucks
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I don't think that 2.5 mcg makes any significant difference. I prefer to use 60 mcg so I buy higher concentration. Personally I usually prefer ncrements of 10 or 20 or 40 etc. If you want more fine tuning when first working with a new molecule then 5 mcg is a possibilty. The down side is that if your sweet spot is 50 mcg you're gonna be spraying the hell outta yourself. That happened with Anone. I special ordered 2.5 mcg/spray. My sweet spot ended up being 20 mcg. That's a lot of sprays.

Perhaps NuTrix can share her preferred dosage. She has a lot of experience with DHEAS. I think she has used it from LPMP.

Comment

I had replaced my LPMP with Alpha Dream's DHEAS and was using double the mcgs per spray (25mcgs instead of 12.5). When I purchased from XS, I went with the 10ml at 25mcgs per spray because that's my sweet spot most of the time when I wear it. Usually one spray is enough as an addition to another blend or 2 sprays solo for gigglles with DM+....

ETA
        PS
        Just took a look at the site. If your sweet spot is 12.5 then the 30ml @ 10mcg would be good. I would splurge for the 20mcg in the 30ml just because it's closer to my sweet spot. I'd rather go a little less than too much
        PPS
        I splurged on LPMPs Stone Cogar at x3 just because I was always fogging that one otherwise. Saves $$$ in the long run...Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          I had replaced my LPMP with Alpha Dream's DHEAS and was using double the mcgs per spray (25mcgs instead of 12.5). When I purchased from XS, I went with the 10ml at 25mcgs per spray because that's my sweet spot most of the time when I wear it. Usually one spray is enough as an addition to another blend or 2 sprays solo for gigglles with DM+....

ETA
          PS
          Just took a look at the site. If your sweet spot is 12.5 then the 30ml @ 10mcg would be good. I would splurge for the 20mcg in the 30ml just because it's closer to my sweet spot. I'd rather go a little less than too much
          PPS
          I splurged on LPMPs Stone Cogar at x3 just because I was always fogging that one otherwise. Saves $$$ in the long run...Happy experimenting!
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

IME at least 20 mcg is necessary to start seeing results. There was a noticeable increase in results at 40 mcg and they peaked at 60 mcg. Anything over 60 mcg is ghostville.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              IME at least 20 mcg is necessary to start seeing results. There was a noticeable increase in results at 40 mcg and they peaked at 60 mcg. Anything over 60 mcg is ghostville.
              Yeah, I was considering the 50mcg in the 10ml, but then I would have gotten into attempting to get a half spray and/or wastefulness and it was just too much thinking/work, even for me 20 in the 30ml or 25 in the 10ml seems golden
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X