yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks Giving Mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I was trying to communicate that i didn't want to add to the situation. If you, Scotty and Prim want to do her, yeah, you'll have to come through me.

• Muestereate
    replied
    Do you have anything to add to this thread? Or are we just going to shit test me for some odd reason tonight? I don't even know you yet Vicki. Take a step back. Scotty is just trying to be alpha dog tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply

• Vicki Lee
    commented on 's reply

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    This Scotty worship is getting kinda Icky. He's just a guy with a bigger box pf Phero's.

bobby brown GIF

Ummmm... Projecting much?
    Are you trolling right now?

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Its mine and certainly not yours

• Muestereate
    replied
    This Scotty worship is getting kinda Icky. He's just a guy with a bigger box pf Phero's.

bobby brown GIF

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Ok, she's an ugly dog and I don't want her reproducing on the couch in front of the whole family. You feel better? What's wrong. No good looking people in your families? Whole families been rock stars sex gods, all 7's and 8's guys included at some time during their lives. Mom was fifties pinup, Dad was an Alpha War Hero Thought it might be a worthwhile topic. Aquae Vitae it is. How else should I rise above the competition?

NO! you pervs can't have sex with my niece. No never.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I felt the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    No sex til 30? Seriously? When she decides to have sex it's nobody's business but hers. An ironic attitude coming from someone of the "free love" generation.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    MAke it 40

• Muestereate
    replied

I like the way these people dance. Everybody is finding their own groove.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Before Pheros

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Do as I say, Not as I do. I just don't want them squirming all over the couch after dinner on my account. I need some of that space too.:minecraft:

top 10 love GIF by American Experience PBS

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    No sex til 30? Seriously? When she decides to have sex it's nobody's business but hers. An ironic attitude coming from someone of the "free love" generation.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    started a topic Thanks Giving Mones?

Thanks Giving Mones?

Wondering what all everybody is wearing for the holidays? I'll be mostly around family. I'm thinking just hit the Bliss and party on down. I have a frigid sister in law. Does anybody have any morals about trying to unfreeze her for my brother? Is there anything I could use for that that won't ruin the smell of turkey?

how about my niece, she's hot sweet and shy with this super stud serviceman. Anything I should avoid. I don't think she should have sex till she's over thirty. Do we have a spray that cockblocks young studs? Brothers, I'm the oldest? No fights or flying rutabaga etc. I have to look in my journal but I seem to remember my mom liking Xist. She's always anxiety prone, she's 91 but shoulder to shoulder with Xist makes her happy.

How about the rest of you?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X