yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP-H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP-H

I'm just beginning to explore putatives and I've seen XSP-h mentioned a few times. I've seen Isis say she likes to use it to feminize mixes. How does it work exactly? Does it make a blend more sexy, or soft, or sensual?

Feed back greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post
    I'm just beginning to explore putatives and I've seen XSP-h mentioned a few times. I've seen Isis say she likes to use it to feminize mixes. How does it work exactly? Does it make a blend more sexy, or soft, or sensual?

Feed back greatly appreciated.
    I'm interested to know as well. ????
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I'm interested to know as well. ????
      The reason that they have xsp in the prepix as they are coming from pheromone xs. Otherwise they are the same. I use xsp96 it's a great add on for most mixes (for a male) not sure what putatives are for females
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        None of the putatives are marketed specifically towards male or female, at least to my knowledge. Are you saying all putatives are the same?

I sent this as a message to GreenEyes but I'll post here too since Vicki Lee was curious as well. Also edited it a bit since I was posting this publicly

It's one of my favorite putatives to add to for more girlish-ness and femininity. It doesn't pack as much of a punch as a stand alone product compared to blends like tease, fantasy etc but I don't believe it's meant to. It's kinda like a side dish you add to enhance a meal

It's very feminine. I would say it's along the lines of sweetness but much less complex. I add it to unisex blends if I want to feminize something without making things too complicated. I believe it has a good amount of EST in it because people tend to act more doting towards you but without the respect factor that's in fairytale.

Also wanted to add that it feels very similar as TAH from androtics, if youve tried it. I believe its a TAH alternate. But it doesn't feel as air headish as TAH ime. However, it can still go airheadish with too much in my case. esp with anything anol heavy

Comment

• Vicki Lee
        Vicki Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        So you prefer it even over the single EST molecule spray? ???? Thanks for the insight love ????.

Vicki Lee You're welcome. ???? I do prefer it over Est. Too much straight est can make me weepy. And sometimes people act irritated towards me. I haven't had that happen with xsp-h. There's an element of sociability and sparkle that straight est lacks

Comment

So I'm guessing this would soften up Temptress as well... If so, I might give it a go, I seen xist4/w softens temptress as well yes? Or maybe blends like sweetness, and innocence as well... or would those make the vibe wonky/incongruent?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Try Cohesion instead to temper Temptress than any est/putative.

If this is an equivalent to the AD TAH, then I want to add one more thing. Older men will love this one. I'm not sure why, but every time I've worn the TAH older guys all want to talk to me.
        My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          We love feminine women.

So I'm guessing this would soften up Temptress as well... If so, I might give it a go, I seen xist4/w softens temptress as well yes? Or maybe blends like sweetness, and innocence as well... or would those make the vibe wonky/incongruent?
        I think it might, I've never tried the two together. If I had to guess it wouldn't be as soft as xist4w + temptress.

I've often found that blends I thought wouldn't mix end up being find together. Only one way to find out!

Comment

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          True, very true ????????

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        If this is an equivalent to the AD TAH, then I want to add one more thing. Older men will love this one. I'm not sure why, but every time I've worn the TAH older guys all want to talk to me.
        Awesome that's who my main target is... I think I might add this to my Black Friday list along with some other goodies

Comment

Awesome that's who my main target is... I think I might add this to my Black Friday list along with some other goodies
          Can't wait for the sale does anyone remember how good it was last year?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Can't wait for the sale does anyone remember how good it was last year?
            As my grandmother used to say, hell I've had a nap since then you expect me to remember that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

As my grandmother used to say, hell I've had a nap since then you expect me to remember that?
              ???????????????????? sounds like my grandpa lmaooo.

Comment

Ok ok scottie i looked it up. Seems it was an up to 50% off sale
                Pheromone XS

Comment

You'd think even my feeble old brain could remember that.

Comment

???????? feeble? Ha! with the knowledge you be spitting? Far from it ????

Comment

Lol thanks

Comment

Feeble? You are the hizenbeeg of pheromones
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

LMAO Oh come now.

Comment

You know its true
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I am looking forward to it.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X