yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My personal experiences with Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    I must be sensitive to the sob/acsend combo. Would that mix resemble a314

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think bliss will give me more of a personality. When I wear sob I just feel im better than everyone else and can't comunicommu
    Interesting. The only thing that ever made feel like I'm better than everyone is A314 back in the day ('03-"06).,

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why is that?
    I think bliss will give me more of a personality. When I wear sob I just feel im better than everyone else and can't comunicommu

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

This is what I need!!!!! I hear this partners well with sob and now I k ow why. Sob makes me super intorverted
    Why is that?

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    I love this!! Bliss really is amazing, I adore the way you broke it down!

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I haven't the only umisexy I have tried is loveboat

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    hey, have you tried Odyssey?

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Yes, I have.
    At the time I was looking for more of a strictly Alpha, crushy type vibe, and Bliss was only a sample.
    I'm an author (poetry) and I felt that I was very creative and in a good mood.
    I never purchased the full bottle, but I will..because frankly I need it nowadays.

Can't just rely on
    I agree it comes underrated to those wanting alpha mixes

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied

Have you tried it before? How was it?
    Yes, I have.
    At the time I was looking for more of a strictly Alpha, crushy type vibe, and Bliss was only a sample.
    I'm an author (poetry) and I felt that I was very creative and in a good mood.
    I never purchased the full bottle, but I will..because frankly I need it nowadays.

Can't just rely on

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    Man, where is the love button when you need to press it.
    Awesome post, I'm glad Bliss worked so well for you.
    After that read I need to put some back in my little stash.
    Have you tried it before? How was it?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Man, where is the love button when you need to press it.
    Awesome post, I'm glad Bliss worked so well for you.
    After that read I need to put some back in my little stash.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Well, maybe I'll work with it some more too.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post

Thank you for the story. it had some valuable information that I will use when I watch my own behaviors. I think Ascend can work just fine when I compare it to Bliss to give me a boost into the way I want to act. Last Thursday I had Ascend and Bliss on and I had some great results. Once I finish up with my homework(I miscalculated how long this would take me) I will definitely post my experiences from that day on this thread, with my other journal tidbits.
    Nice I think this would possiblity make a great combo I think ascend gives me a slight asshole vibe bliss may fix this

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely give it a shot! I have never tried SOB, I never got a sample yet, but I can recommend trying Bliss out and see how you feel with it on in Public.

• Darthliam5
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Perhaps your subconscious will process the new information that mingling isn't unsafe. A quicker way might be high dose alphas. I was getting shit tested by a couple friends and I'm usually nice to my friends but these guys were natural brawlers but past their prime. Neither one could really afford to go to jail again. One day I just said these guys can go ahead and hit me, they'll go to jail and the hospital can fix me. I ran about 5 drops of Bad Wolf and a couple of Aqua Vitae, stared them down with few words and they shrunk away. What was interesting is that I have never gone back to my old easy peasey attitude. It's like another world opened up.

I don't know what xs products could duplicate this but I'm sure there are a couple. It was quite hard for me to get that fed up with them but it has really opened up another social level that can indeed be as friendly as I want to be without a subconscious battle going on anymore. That incident with those guys was just a hiccup but they are becoming more friendly too. Yeah, it was five minutes that has change months and months. Keep in mind I was dealing with 65 and 70-year-old high school or junior high school bullies. Your mileage will undoubtedly vary. Slow and steady Bliss may indeed be the easier way.
    Thank you for the story. it had some valuable information that I will use when I watch my own behaviors. I think Ascend can work just fine when I compare it to Bliss to give me a boost into the way I want to act. Last Thursday I had Ascend and Bliss on and I had some great results. Once I finish up with my homework(I miscalculated how long this would take me) I will definitely post my experiences from that day on this thread, with my other journal tidbits.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Darthliam5 View Post

I think a big part of my crash has been the Bliss making me more social and I want to mingle with everyone. I am more reserve for most part in my social life. I won't complain though! I love the results I've gotten from it.
    This is what I need!!!!! I hear this partners well with sob and now I k ow why. Sob makes me super intorverted

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Perhaps your subconscious will process the new information that mingling isn't unsafe. A quicker way might be high dose alphas. I was getting shit tested by a couple friends and I'm usually nice to my friends but these guys were natural brawlers but past their prime. Neither one could really afford to go to jail again. One day I just said these guys can go ahead and hit me, they'll go to jail and the hospital can fix me. I ran about 5 drops of Bad Wolf and a couple of Aqua Vitae, stared them down with few words and they shrunk away. What was interesting is that I have never gone back to my old easy peasey attitude. It's like another world opened up.

I don't know what xs products could duplicate this but I'm sure there are a couple. It was quite hard for me to get that fed up with them but it has really opened up another social level that can indeed be as friendly as I want to be without a subconscious battle going on anymore. That incident with those guys was just a hiccup but they are becoming more friendly too. Yeah, it was five minutes that has change months and months. Keep in mind I was dealing with 65 and 70-year-old high school or junior high school bullies. Your mileage will undoubtedly vary. Slow and steady Bliss may indeed be the easier way.

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Yes indeed, very nice report. Make me want to pull out my Bliss..... after I mow the lawn. I didn't notice the crash you mentioned. I can get physical crash with some Alphas and cohesion, even though its balance really sends me into a couple hours of negative self talk that I cannot stop. I'm usually really good at shutting down the voices in my head. I'll poke around with this crash thing, thanks. I only get approach anxiety on one on one. Maybe I'll check that out this week too. Thanks again for a great report.
    I think a big part of my crash has been the Bliss making me more social and I want to mingle with everyone. I am more reserve for most part in my social life. I won't complain though! I love the results I've gotten from it.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Yes indeed, very nice report. Make me want to pull out my Bliss..... after I mow the lawn. I didn't notice the crash you mentioned. I can get physical crash with some Alphas and cohesion, even though its balance really sends me into a couple hours of negative self talk that I cannot stop. I'm usually really good at shutting down the voices in my head. I'll poke around with this crash thing, thanks. I only get approach anxiety on one on one. Maybe I'll check that out this week too. Thanks again for a great report.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Awesome report! It's so great to see people's lives impacted in a positive way. Looks like you've made huge strides. It seems as tho you're revealing facets of Bliss that have, as yet, gone undiscovered.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X