yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My personal experiences with Bliss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    I believe that XSteveO has mentioned the use of nootropics to deal with receptor fatigue.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I used to take B Complex too but I found it not helping much. Pheromones still drain me at the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    To all who want to use Bliss,

Some people may need to use Bliss every other day. Or take days off from Bliss, as some people have reported headaches or feelings of burnout.

Has anyone found any solutions to this?

Often the input is to take more vitamins, but if there are people who have had bad reactions to Bliss and found solutions could you please post?
    I heard b complex helps a lot. I have a supplement I take I still get a bit of drain

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    To all who want to use Bliss,

Some people may need to use Bliss every other day. Or take days off from Bliss, as some people have reported headaches or feelings of burnout.

Has anyone found any solutions to this?

Often the input is to take more vitamins, but if there are people who have had bad reactions to Bliss and found solutions could you please post?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I can't wait to get into the state of Bliss like all the reports. Meanwhile, I may have to test a little more on Celebrity.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Bliss is currently out of stock so I have to wait for a new batch till my order ship.
    Sorry to hear that bro. I'm sure stevo will be brewing his magic for you in no time.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post

Knowing psx it won't be long til it is ????
    Bliss is currently out of stock so I have to wait for a new batch till my order ship.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

It will be quite a while until I receive it. It still hasn't been shipped.
    Knowing psx it won't be long til it is ????

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Let us know how it is. I'm getting into the uisexu mixes more these days
    It will be quite a while until I receive it. It still hasn't been shipped.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied

Sounds fun. I think I'll pick up Vibe as well. Thank you.
    Let us know how it is. I'm getting into the uisexu mixes more these days

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Vine is a combination of Flirt, Connections and Bliss. It's a fun social, especially at 4+ spraus. The Bliss effect isn't as pronounced so if that's what you're looking for then get Bliss.
    Sounds fun. I think I'll pick up Vibe as well. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    replied
    I would agree with Scottie on the Vibe not being as pronounced. I tried it twice at two sample sprays and 4 sample sprays and I couldn't really feel a difference. But, I could see other people starting conversations with me and taking conversations a little bit deeper. I didn't feel as flirty with it, but maybe that is because I haven't found a sweet spot with it yet. Personally, I enjoy Celebrity more than Vibe. I just purchased a 10ml bottle and I am definitely going to write about that one when I get time.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied

I have a small sample for Vibe but never try it. Is it any better than Bliss or any of these?
    Vibe is a combination of Flirt, Connections and Bliss. It's a fun social, especially at 4+ spraus. The Bliss effect isn't as pronounced so if that's what you're looking for then get Bliss.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-07-2018, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Have you tried Vibe?
    I have a small sample for Vibe but never try it. Is it any better than Bliss or any of these?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Have you tried Vibe?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    replied
    Thanks for your input guys! I've been super busy so I haven't post my journals tidbits but I can quickly post one big experience I had yesterday with a Bliss, Ascend, and cohesion. I had two sprays of Bliss, two sample sprays of ascend, and 2 spray of cohesion. I had a big hit with a middle eastern woman(I give her an 8 on my attractiveness scale.) I caught her looking at me couple times about 8 to 10 feet away. We stare into each other eyes for a good 20 seconds(it was a staring contest to see who will break first.) I sadly broke it off first because the group I was with tried to get my attention. Before I look at my group, I gave her a wink. Within 30 seconds she walk behind my group, stare at me some more and went on with her day. I only saw this because there was a glass reflection of her in front of me. She just stop and was just staring at my back for a good 5 to 7 seconds before leaving. Looking back I should have just left my group to talk to her, but she was wearing a hijab. In the moment I kind of figure it would go no where because I am not Muslim. But, I should have still try to talk to her to get experience when I get more hits like that. This combo really makes me comfortable and confident of the movements I do.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Lol, that's sticky territory.
    If I'm going to be 100% real, I haven't seen anything from an Alpha product that was said to be A314 or better...something about it was just different.
    I do like AlphaQ but its missing something to make it a daily wear.
    Anyone got any thoughts on an Alpha better than A314?
    I love wolf I just ordered a second bottle. I never tried a314 so I can compare

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    I must be sensitive to the sob/acsend combo. Would that mix resemble a314
    Lol, that's sticky territory.
    If I'm going to be 100% real, I haven't seen anything from an Alpha product that was said to be A314 or better...something about it was just different.
    I do like AlphaQ but its missing something to make it a daily wear.
    Anyone got any thoughts on an Alpha better than A314?

Leave a comment:

• Prettyrickyboi
    commented on 's reply
    When they came out with the a314 spray it was like this.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X