yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limitless vs Thinker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless vs Thinker

I'm going to be making a quick purchase here shortly.

I want something to enhance my focus at work.

From my miniscule research it seems that Thinker would be something that would make me keep to myself and focus on my work.

However Limitless is supposed to make things more vivid..if you know the limitless movie than I guess that's what's being referenced.
    Anyone ever used one and/or the other?
    I don't see many post about these two products.

What did you decide? My take, just on what I read is that thinker is a solo focus and limitless for dealing with people.

Comment

well I deal with people because its sales, but my main customer is the NAVY and there are a lot of milspec docs to review..and a lot of paperwork.
      I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning toward thinker.

Comment

If you're looking for focus why not try xsp-F or xsr32?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          I've always thought of TAF as enhancing focus on pheros..but couldn't that really mean distraction to other things. I'm not looking for focus on anything but work.

These focus ones I find very interesting. I have quite a few friends with ADD

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          What's your experience with the focus mones?

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          None for those specifically marketed for focus but a lot of otherwise marketed mones seem to increase focus in different areas. Almost all of them help me focus on subtle cues that I normally miss.

If you're looking for pinpoint focus. P102 aka epiallopregnenolone.

Comment

• GHOST
          GHOST commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I would recommend adding Bnol in high doses 50-100mcg to 25mcg P102 for if you want to focus on paperwork. Taf/xsr32 is better imo for expanding your focus e.g when playing a sport like football.

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm maybe that's apart of XSport

• GHOST
          GHOST commented
          Editing a comment
          It is.

I've been using Thinker lately when writing, and for me at least I can say it definitely feels like a focus boost. I do take Ritalin, so I'm comparing it to just Ritalin without Thinker.

4 sprays feels about right for me, although I have to say I find it a bit trickier to coax the effect out of it than say, Bliss, for some reason. Which sounds weird because you'd think that Thinker is more about self effects than Bliss to an extent. I believe it has to do with the cloud: I get effects from Bliss if I just spray on my chest, but with Thinker I have to smudge get it at least on my chin to keep a steady effect going.

I haven't tried limitless... YET

But yeah so to sum it up I would recommend trying thinker! If you're hesitant you can ask for a sample along with your next order, that's how I first tried it

Comment

Will Thinker make you more introvert ? like not wanting to talk to other people

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
            Thinker makes me introspective which I suppose could lead to introversion. I don't use it around others. I've never engaged in conversation while using it so I can't say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lordhien View Post
              I think it can have that effect some times, yes.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Thinker makes me introspective which I suppose could lead to introversion. I don't use it around others. I've never engaged in conversation while using it so I can't say for sure.
                Wow this would be the worst effect for me who's into vetted as it is
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Wow this would be the worst effect for me who's into vetted as it is
                  Well it's not something i would use if I needed to engage others. It's useful if I'm writing or involved in deep thought. It makes my mind more expansive. Throw in some Odyssey and Bliss and i feel pretty groovy. I've got some coming today.

Comment

Well it's not something i would use if I needed to engage others. It's useful if I'm writing or involved in deep thought. It makes my mind more expansive. Throw in some Odyssey and Bliss and i feel pretty groovy. I've got some coming today.
                    Nice sounds like your gonna have a chill time
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Nice sounds like your gonna have a chill time
                      I pretty much already have everything I need but didn't want to miss out on the sale so I got some fun stuff.

Comment

I pretty much already have everything I need but didn't want to miss out on the sale so I got some fun stuff.
                        A classic case of FOMO
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

A classic case of FOMO
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I agree that we have to try them all
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Story of my life. I got almost all of the products from two vendors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Story of my life. I got almost all of the products from two vendors.

DAMMMMMNNNNNNN! ????????????????
                                shocked chris tucker GIF

Don't worry it's a great investment to make just like Primross pointed out on another thread, plus a sale? How could you resist?
                                rihanna wink GIF by AnimatedText
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

If you are into writing Thinker is really helpful to collect your thoughts.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X