yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Delight; 07-03-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Delight; 07-04-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Do you think the girl showing your hubby her bum and alluding to her being anal had anything to do with this desire? Perhaps you were thinking about that incident on a subconscious level before you woke up and it manifested itself with this out of character craving.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Delight
          Delight commented
          Editing a comment

12 mcg on me

Husband thought that I was so sexy and he really wanted me. When we had sex, he he thought that there was a lot sensuality.

Comment

Comment

I can't wait to use this on my "boyfriend" sounds lovely.
            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• lafemme
              lafemme commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! We met the old fashioned way, which is funny to me. He's a cute man for Italy. I haven't written about him, so you haven't missed a thing Nice to see you're back!

• Isis
              Isis commented
              Editing a comment
              Is this guy that you said was beautiful in your journal?

• lafemme
              lafemme commented
              Editing a comment
              No he's another guy that I met out while shopping. I haven't seen the beautiful black man in quite some time though.

I have my xsp82 on the way. Hopefully I can test it next week.

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              Good for you. I have a feeling that your experiences will be more x rated than mine. lol

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              One can only hope. lol

16 mcg on me

Husband was really impressed with my appearance. He said something about me glowing or beaming. We were both rushing out the door, so I had him get close to me. He saw a big piece of ice with a fire flame inside of it.

Comment

Comment

• lafemme
                lafemme commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! I like these effects--will order soon! Thanks.

I used 4mcgs of this.

When I initially sprayed this I definitely felt my mood lift and lighten. It wasn't the type of giddy high type of mood boost but a slight lift.

I was hungry before applying this and that feeling went away soon after applying. I wasn't sure if this was a placebo affect. Soon after I become extremely tired. I laid down in bed for a quick second and became even more incredibly tired. I was on the phone and drowsy and saying really odd things that didn't quite make sense. For some reason I started implying that I liked to be dominated. And comparing myself to a hen?? It was very wtf. I got a bit of energy back but was ravenous for something. I waited for a bit and the hunger abated. Came back with a vengeance and abated again....lol turns out shark week was starting. Pretty interesting because I was going up and down with my energy levels when normally I am just sluggish all day.

Can't say I was motivated to work out though. LOL

Comment

Still waiting on my xsp82. Idk why it's taking so long. I usually get my orders in 2-3 days. It's been a week and a half and still nothing.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yup, opening your box right now. lol

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd actually like to see the bewildered look on someone's face who opened one of our packages. They'd be like xsr what? xsp who? lol

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yup bomb chemicals lol

Going out to dinner for my birthday tonight. I just got my xsp82 and may give it a run.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you ladies. It was pretty much just a regular day.

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Happy belated birthday!

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Isis.

Showered, shaved and sprayed 12.5 mcg xsp82 to the neck, topped it with Versace Oud Noir, then got dressed. I've been phero free for four days now so I should have a clean slate. Went with family to dinner. We were there for about an hour. No hits that I could tell. Unfortunately our server was male. He addressed me as sir but given the age difference and what would be considered proper etiquette for his job it was to be expected. He had no problem making eye contact and he didn't act nervous so there were signs of status enhancement or intimidation. The girl waiting on tables nearby didn't even acknowledge our presence. I was definitely not on her radar. The mousy little hostess was in our section quite often seating guests. She glanced at me each time but wouldn't hold eye contact. She never smiled. When returning to the hostess stand she would pass near our table but considering we are raised to walk on the right side this was perfectly normal. Diners nearby were in their own little worlds. Again, I was not on their radar. The restaurant was quite cold so it's possible there was a diffusion issue. We were there long enough so that if this molecule is a slow burner like xsr29 then someone would have eventually been affected. It was as if I weren't wearing anything at all.

Comment

So I thought I'd give xsp82 another run. Went to a regular watering hole. This place is full of beautiful young women who work there. I've tested many products and mixes here. As with any testing there have been hits and misses. Mostly hits. Turns out today they were all wearing bikinis. The clientele is mostly red necks and wannabe bikers. I noticed that a couple of regulars were there. I'm pretty sure these guys come in pretty much every day. One is this Jabba the hut looking dude and this old (60-ish)
                  biker wannabe complete with saggy tattoos and bandana wearing his shades indoors. Funny thing is when he talks he has this high pitched Urkle sounding voice. I've partied with Hell's Angels. This dude is no biker. I've had run ins with him before. All it took was a look and he
                  backed down apologizing profusely for being disrespectful. Be that as it may the girls seem to like hanging out with him and the other dude. Unf
                  ortunately they were situated where I like to be. The entrance to the bar where all the girls congregate. I ended up having one whole side of the bar to myself tho. I figure well at least if it seems like someone is looking my way they aren't looking at someone else. There was plenty of air flow so it's possible that there was greater than normal throw. Two walls of the bar are basically garage type doors that they roll up during the summer to let fresh air in. This also allows easy access to patio seating. The bar is air conditioned but you can still feel the outside air flowing in. Enough that it should increase the diffusion range.

Ok so on to the hits or lack thereof. There was one waitress working the whole section. She was nearby or passing by for an hour or more. Not a single hit. She walked around with her nose in the air too good for everybody. The bartender was nice. Smiled a lot but I think that is just her personality. I tried engaging her. She was very nice but showed no real interest in conversation. She seemed that way with everyone. They had a shift change. A whole new set of girls. A girl delivers food for the bar. She looks at me, smiles and does a hair flip. Next thing I know she's walking thru the bar and right past me eyeing me the whole time. Saw her a couple of other times making eye contact and smiling. Had to be coincidence, There's no way she could have been exposed to my cloud at the distance she was most of the time. There was woman at the end of the bar. She was with her SO. Kept stealing glances and some subtle hair play. About 20 ft away but given the air flow it was a possible phero hit.
                  New waitress working the section I was in. Beautiful blue eyed blonde girl. When she passed thru every head turned. Kept hanging out at the bar entrance often talking with Jabba and the wannabe biker dude. Just kept doing this thing where she would appear to be looking off into the distance but she seemed to be actually looking at me. I'm sure you ladies know this move. Like you're looking past a guy but you're really checking him out? I've experienced this many times before and not necessarily when I'm the one they're checking out. Anyway so the blonde girl is standing there 15 or so ft away for awhile. Next thing I know she goes behind
                  the bar. She bends over sticking her ass out facing me
                  like she's looking for something and looks back at me.
                  Now keep in mind she had several options. She could have bent down with her ass facing biker dude or any dude for that matter. She could have squatted or knelt down without exposing her ass to anyone or she could have turned so her back side was facing a row of reach in coolers so no one could see. So I'm thinking is this a hit? S
                  he stands up, spins around, nothing in hand. I'm thinking hmmmm was it all just a show? Next she starts bouncing up and down jiggling her big boobs looking right at me and giggling. So
                  I'm sitting there considering the possibilities. Does this girl just like attention? Did she see me checking her out and put on a little show? Maybe she's just an exhibitionist? Can I really attribute any of this to pheros? I didn't see any other IOIs that I would attribute to attraction. I had never seen this girl before so I don't know if any of this is just normal behavior. Given the absence of other IOIs and the fact that none of the other girls who were hanging out possibly exposed to my cloud didn't react I would say no it wasn't a phero hit. These girls are not shy. If any of them were interested they would have no problem chatting you up.

Between watching the Royals game, eating dinner and just generally hanging out I was there about 3+ hours. Plenty of time to have gotten some hits. Other than the woman with her SO and the blonde girl I saw nothing. And I can't say with any certainty that those two were hits. As I have mentioned before there was no status enhancement nor any signs of intimidation. I will note that no one else sat on my side of the bar the whole time. There were at least 3 bar stools between me and the nearest guy. Nothing really unusual there. This is pretty standard guy spacing. If given the opportunity guys will typically keep at least two seats separating one another.

So far my results have been inconclusive at best. Since we know absolutely nothing about this molecule we have no idea what it is supposed to do. All I can do is use the typical yardstick by which other ones are measured. Perhaps I'm using the wrong frame of reference and, therefore, looking for the wrong reactions. Given Delight's report about her husband's experience I was expecting more out of this molecule. I can't say that I've gotten it yet. Too many extraneous variables to say anything with absolute certainty.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fun story though, and I would love to hear more about the parties with HA.

^How many mcgs did you use? I need to try this again the self effect I mightve gotten couldve certainly been placebo. I didn't notice much in others.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                    ^How many mcgs did you use? I need to try this again the self effect I mightve gotten couldve certainly been placebo. I didn't notice much in others.
                    Sorry did I forget to post it? I used 25 mcg. The only self effect I noticed is an increased heart rate but that's pretty common for me when trying new molecules. Nothing major tho.

Comment

Comment

Wow! Delight! What an experience! How did the mom come on to you? Are you sure they were mother and son? Maybe cougar/cub? I see these may/december relationships are very common. In fact, I may become a cougar if things don't work out with the older man I'm dating.

Comment

I wore 8 mcgs of this. I noticed a slight boost again but it went away after several minutes. I got a head turn from two men at a drug store. They swiveled their heads to look at me. It seems they noticed whatever vibe this was throwing out and DIHLed at me. My tactile senses seemed more sensitive than usual. I was staring at press on nails for a long time wondering what the matte and shiny nails felt like. The cashier was a 20 something year old cute blonde and I was having perverted thoughts about her. I wondered what her skin and other parts felt like. When I got home I got really tired, absurdly exhausted. My skin feels super soft, I didn't do anything different, I'm sure this enhances tactile senses

Comment

Does anyone notice a crash with this? I seem to get extremely tired after a few hours. The first time I attributed to my cycle but reading back it has happened both times I wore this. I forgot to note that above. From what I remember during the second use, I was able to shake off the tiredness and my energy levels kind of dipped and raised just like the first time I tried this out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X