yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xsp82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Wow! Delight! What an experience! How did the mom come on to you? Are you sure they were mother and son? Maybe cougar/cub? I see these may/december relationships are very common. In fact, I may become a cougar if things don't work out with the older man I'm dating.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      Does anyone notice a crash with this? I seem to get extremely tired after a few hours. The first time I attributed to my cycle but reading back it has happened both times I wore this. I forgot to note that above. From what I remember during the second use, I was able to shake off the tiredness and my energy levels kind of dipped and raised just like the first time I tried this out.

Comment

I missed you! What an awesome experience!

The man I'm currently dating is over 10 years older than me, and he's fun and bit wild. There was a time when 17ish year olds would hit on me and I'd find myself blown away by their confidence and boldness. I'm curious about men in the 25-28 range but I'm apprehensive about them falling in love too soon.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
          Prettyrickyboi commented
          Editing a comment
          Men in the 25-28 range for the win

Would you say XSP82 any different than XSP86 ? Since they both have the beautifying effect.

Comment

Yall are going to make me spend all my money! After reading the whole thread I'm definitely buying this. I just bought XSP79 so I'm going to wait for that to come in first.

Comment

Is this an unisex molecule? Or leans more feminine side?

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
              Is this an unisex molecule? Or leans more feminine side?

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
                I found men to be much more attractive than normal. They were sexy. I noticed the muscles on my husband and I was almost mesmerized by the glittering sweaty skin of an athlete on tv.
                The product made him feel a way that he has never felt before.
                He felt very happy even after I left the room.

I will update later if we notice anything else.
                *throws it in the bag*
                Just because of the bolded parts.

Comment

This should be arriving Tues for me.
                  I'd read this thread months ago and lost track of the product, only stumbling across it again by accident researching something else

ChocolateMarshmallow putatives are single molecules and for both men and women

Will be back with future findings
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This sounds really interesting, but the results seem to be somewhat different for women than for men. At least from what I'm reading? Is this a beautifying effect, disinhibitor, sexual, something else? This sounds fascinating, just minimal reports from men, so if any other guys have played around with this, I'd love to hear about it. Never tried anything with a beautifying effect, curious how that works for guys.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      This should be arriving Tues for me.
                      I'd read this thread months ago and lost track of the product, only stumbling across it again by accident researching something else

ChocolateMarshmallow putatives are single molecules and for both men and women

Will be back with future findings
                      Mine is coming soon as well. It's in the "lab magic" phase.

Comment

NuTrix Cheerio Have you started using this yet? I got my bottle and have not used it yet. I am thinking of using when I get to Asia for my 6 to 18 month assignment.(not thinking, planning and scheming).

I forgot to order my other putative (was not thinking when I ordered). So I will definitely use this to test in Asia (China, Thailand, Korea, Hong Kong and Philippines)

As soon as I arrive, I will test (or text sooner, maybe this afternoon in the states, but temps are about 108?, do not know how long this will last)

???????CM

Comment

NuTrix Cheerio Have you started using this yet? I got my bottle and have not used it yet. I am thinking of using when I get to Asia for my 6 to 18 month assignment.(not thinking, planning and scheming).

I forgot to order my other putative (was not thinking when I ordered). So I will definitely use this to test in Asia (China, Thailand, Korea, Hong Kong and Philippines)

As soon as I arrive, I will test (or text sooner, maybe this afternoon in the states, but temps are about 108?, do not know how long this will last)

CM

???????
                          Thanks for the bump!
                          I was thinking, what should I try this morning...

First partial spray from bottle, nearly full spray but not quite, it's the default @ 12.5mcgs. So probably 9-10mcgs?

Light smell, disappears quickly.

About 5-10 minutes later, just sitting here waiting for lil Nu to wake and having my morning coffee, start to feel a bit of a buzz.

It's been about a half hour now and I have a kind of floaty feeling, not quite medicine heady but mildly euphoric.
                          Mild mood boost, kind of dreamy.
                          My hearing seems acute, or perhaps I'm just more aware of details? I'm noticing all the sounds around the house, traffic, birds, the white noise machine in our daughters bedroom..

Will let this marinate and be back with any more observations later

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hmm, i want more putatives and secret molecules.

I THINK I will use this this afternoon to a short visit to the store and Wally's World...

I have to brave the 108? heat this afternoon...So I hope it will not defuse to quickly..

Comment

Not a lot to add I'm afraid. I was quite focused on lil Busy needs when she got up.

Seemed more detail oriented, focused on multiple tasks.

Sound seemed to be the word of the morning. Both lil Nu and I were very into music this morning. She was laser focused on her sing alongs and I was quite into my own music.
                            There's definitely a sensory aspect of some sort to this.
                            Perhaps 2 sprays tomorrow...

Comment

Hmmm thoughts about this on a guy?

Comment

Devin1Neil I am a guy, using was a bit off, was quiet, but temps were 107?, much hotter in the car, it seemed to burn off in 2 hours, will try again late...

CM

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
                                  Hmmm thoughts about this on a guy?
                                  None yet...

2 sprays (25mcgs)
                                  Hoping to flesh out something obvious...if it's not OD

Same initial floaty feeling at about the 5 minute mark.
                                  However...because I was testing xsp115 recently, I'm wondering if this isn't something SteveO stumbled (or tread upon deliberately) in his TA journey.

Disclaimer:
                                  One thing that, for me, can be a benefit and/or limitation, is that I'm a feeler. It's terribly subjective
                                  I do have a very vibrantly active cognitive intuition that is very accurate and am also an intuitive empath, super handy. But on the flip side, I may rely on my feelings too much to make my reporting as "proper" as it could be.

There is a laid back, relaxed feeling while simultaneously a slight feeling of stimulation. Also, a kind of buzzing...While I'm perfectly happy to sit back and type this report, I'm also more than ready to tackle lil Nu and all her morning needs...and my own, lol.
                                  I feel in a pleasant mood and unrushed.
                                  Seeing some pupil dilation that wasn't there yesterday. Not saucers but half that...
                                  Will report back later as things unfold...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

None yet...

2 sprays (25mcgs)
                                    Hoping to flesh out something obvious...if it's not OD

Same initial floaty feeling at about the 5 minute mark.
                                    However...because I was testing xsp115 recently, I'm wondering if this isn't something SteveO stumbled (or tread upon deliberately) in his TA journey.

Disclaimer:
                                    One thing that, for me, can be a benefit and/or limitation, is that I'm a feeler. It's terribly subjective
                                    I do have a very vibrantly active cognitive intuition that is very accurate and am also an intuitive empath, super handy. But on the flip side, I may rely on my feelings too much to make my reporting as "proper" as it could be.

There is a laid back, relaxed feeling while simultaneously a slight feeling of stimulation. Also, a kind of buzzing...While I'm perfectly happy to sit back and type this report, I'm also more than ready to tackle lil Nu and all her morning needs...and my own, lol.
                                    I feel in a pleasant mood and unrushed.
                                    Seeing some pupil dilation that wasn't there yesterday. Not saucers but half that...
                                    Will report back later as things unfold...
                                    All reports are very subjective (and I really like yours! ) it's really hard to nail down in concrete terms effects because inherently we're discussing interactions with many other variables in play. Semi-accurate or even accurate observations need repeatability, and inherently require a lot of data which is hard to get (and why I love the service industry)

To improve on my findings, I try and get multiple "hits" before I draw conclusions but it's really hard considering how I may act differently under the influence of pheros, as well as "looking" and expecting certain results, if I could have a friend apply mystery mixes I think I'd get better data.

I think self effects are a great way to judge, but I have been wrong on that. I personally looooooove the smell of Ascend w/ cops but I've had both male and female friends tell me I need to shower :/ whoops.

If you have any suggestions on how I write reports let me know, I've been trying to change my style up to see what sticks.
                                    ????
                                    Last edited by Devin1Neil; 07-24-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Devin1Neil I am a guy, using was a bit off, was quiet, but temps were 107?, much hotter in the car, it seemed to burn off in 2 hours, will try again late...

CM
                                      I hate that almost everything that isn't a sexual burns off so quick. I need long lasting oddossey and p96

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X