Xsp82

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 mcg on me

I walk up to husband and within five seconds of being near me he starts looking at me almost in amazement. He tells me that I look really pretty, that I have a glow, that my eyes are gorgeous. Then he ask me if I was wearing anything, so I told him. He said that I looked regal! That my posture was better. As most of you know, he gets visual self effects from pheromones. He said that it was like he could see a crown on my head.

I find it it really interesting how the product went from primal to status of a regal quality.

I went on my run on just a cup of tea and xsp82. It’s not unhealthy, I have gained plenty of stored energy. My run was good. I was wearing a candy smelling body lotion. When I came back, my husband smelled my neck. He thought that I smelled like flowers and like energy. I’m thrilled that there haven’t been stinkies with this product, even after a good sweat.
    Last edited by Delight; 07-03-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I’ve only been testing xsp82 other than 5 days ago when I wore that high p96 mix. I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about wanting my husband, so I was interested in sex when I woke up. I couldn’t wake him, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I woke up wanting to have anal sex with him. I hate to get this personal, but that is extremely out of character for me. I have never had a pheromone get me to want to do that with him before. I experienced feelings of fallout using p96 in the past, and I was experiencing those feelings again during my sexual cravings, so the p96 might have played a role in me wanting that.

eta that for a man that wants a woman who might not be nterested in anal sex to want it from him that fallout is not necessary. A1 should suffice.
      Last edited by Delight; 07-04-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Delight View Post
        I’ve only been testing xsp82 other than 5 days ago when I wore that high p96 mix. I woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about wanting my husband, so I was interested in sex when I woke up. I couldn’t wake him, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I woke up wanting to have anal sex with him. I hate to get this personal, but that is extremely out of character for me. I have never had a pheromone get me to want to do that with him before. I experienced feelings of fallout using p96 in the past, and I was experiencing those feelings again during my sexual cravings, so the p96 might have played a role in me wanting that.

eta that for a man that wants a woman who might not be nterested in anal sex to want it from him that fallout is not necessary. A1 should suffice.
        Do you think the girl showing your hubby her bum and alluding to her being anal had anything to do with this desire? Perhaps you were thinking about that incident on a subconscious level before you woke up and it manifested itself with this out of character craving.

Comment

• Delight
          Delight commented
          Editing a comment
          I have such strong reservations about it that I doubt it. I was having dreams about wanting him, so it is possible. We’ll know with more testing.

12 mcg on me

Husband thought that I was so sexy and he really wanted me. When we had sex, he he thought that there was a lot sensuality.

Comment

14 mcg on me

i didn’t feel energetic, but my husband could feel a lot of energy coming from me. He was eyeing me like I was candy. I had to go for my morning run, so I asked him to smell me. He saw fire and sweat beads in my arms. I wonder if he would have thought I was hot as hell had I spent more time around him. He also felt very happy.

I went running on just a cup of tea, and I ran faster than I normally do.

Comment

I can't wait to use this on my "boyfriend" sounds lovely.

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              Boyfriend? Cute black guy? I got busy with work and must have missed that.

I have my xsp82 on the way. Hopefully I can test it next week.
            Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

• Delight
              Delight commented
              Editing a comment
              Good for you. I have a feeling that your experiences will be more x rated than mine. lol

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              One can only hope. lol

16 mcg on me

Husband was really impressed with my appearance. He said something about me glowing or beaming. We were both rushing out the door, so I had him get close to me. He saw a big piece of ice with a fire flame inside of it.

Comment

I wore 6 mcg with 1spray of happiness, 2 Xist, and 1 spray of sexy confidence.

Husband looked stunned. Said I looked radiant, gorgeous. He said that he felt so happy. Apparently other men might have agreed with him. I had so many head turns. The guys were fixated on my face. They looked stunned. They would stare for a long time, some with affection. I sprayed the products on three different areas, and I sprayed 2 mcg of xsp82 on each area. Guys were expressing interest that they wanted me to be near them. I felt confident with an idgaf attitude. I went without breakfast. I had tons of energy and I didn’t feel any hunger until lunch time. I did not feel the vulnerability I sometimes feel with Xist, but I felt it the next day when I did not wear the xsp82.

I followed my usual routine the next morning and I forgot to wear xsp82. I went without breakfast, and I was so hungry. The hunger was actually distracting me from getting my work done. The xsp82 definitely subdues my hunger, even when I wear it with other pheromones. I wore three sprays of happiness, and one spray of Desire me. The crushy feelings of Xist might have came back a day later. The weight is not coming off, but my clothes fit me better, and people are telling me that I look thinner. Seems like I’m burning fat and gaining muscle. I should remember to wear xsp82 the next few days after I wear Xist and see what happens.

Comment

I used 4mcgs of this.

When I initially sprayed this I definitely felt my mood lift and lighten. It wasn't the type of giddy high type of mood boost but a slight lift.

I was hungry before applying this and that feeling went away soon after applying. I wasn't sure if this was a placebo affect. Soon after I become extremely tired. I laid down in bed for a quick second and became even more incredibly tired. I was on the phone and drowsy and saying really odd things that didn't quite make sense. For some reason I started implying that I liked to be dominated. And comparing myself to a hen?? It was very wtf. I got a bit of energy back but was ravenous for something. I waited for a bit and the hunger abated. Came back with a vengeance and abated again....lol turns out shark week was starting. Pretty interesting because I was going up and down with my energy levels when normally I am just sluggish all day.

Can't say I was motivated to work out though. LOL

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X