yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Summer Daze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Daze

Yesterday.

Summer Daze (2 sprays on neck) really work as advertised, it made my nasty neightbour Nancy whistle because she became in such a nice mood and another grumpy woman who I meet walking her dog (she owns a dach) talked to me. And it is the first time she did that in all these years I meet her.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-20-2019, 02:33 PM.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

(Today 01.05).

Since Summer Haze is uni sex I want to see how it combines with a feminine pheromone. I choose Lace from LPMP since I have used it for quite some time and know what I can expect from it as a stand alone, it sends out extremely girly and feminine signals and work well with my own chemical signature. I used two spray of each, Lace to neck and Summer Haze on both forearms. The perfume to draw people in are my beloved Russian Amber. I will come back and report later today.

(If you want only one amber scent, buy this one, it is heavy and boozy).
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Yesterday.

Summer Haze (2 sprays on neck) really work as advertised, it made my nasty neightbour Nancy whistle because she became in such a nice mood and another grumpy woman who I meet walking her dog (she owns a dach) talked to me. And it is the first time she did that in all these years I meet her.
      I should get this. We have a neighborhood who used to spit on my moms car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I should get this. We have a neighborhood who used to spit on my moms car.
        That is just bad behavior.
        Arsenal

Comment

That is just bad behavior.
          It was so disgusting. He is a very old ass man. Probably very close to 60s, living with his parents (they all look the same age).

Comment

It was so disgusting. He is a very old ass man. Probably very close to 60s, living with his parents (they all look the same age).
            Was he stable mentally since he hadn't left mum?
            Arsenal

Comment

Was he stable mentally since he hadn't left mum?
              He's probably not mentally stable, honestly. Anyone in their 60s w/o a wife and/or living with their parents can't possibly be sane. Does nothing but smoke cigarettes all day.

Comment

He's probably not mentally stable, honestly. Anyone in their 60s w/o a wife and/or living with their parents can't possibly be sane. Does nothing but smoke cigarettes all day.
                What a life..
                Arsenal

Comment

What a life..
                  Lmao I know right. I want to test Xist on him and his parents and see if that changes anything.

Comment

Lmao I know right. I want to test Xist on him and his parents and see if that changes anything.
                    Perhaps XIST is the secret to make him stop spitting on your mothers car.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Perhaps XIST is the secret to make him stop spitting on your mothers car.
                      Oh, he stopped once we called him out.

Comment

haha. Soon enough they'll be asking you to come over for cigarettes and tv dinners.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• DBJ
                          DBJ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LMAO, ty... i just spit beer over my keyboard!

• lafemme
                          lafemme commented
                          Editing a comment
                          DBJ, ???????? lol

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

haha. Soon enough they'll be asking you to come over for cigarettes and tv dinners.
                        Lmfao!!!

Comment

I couldn't find any information on summer haze in the store. What is it said to do?

& smh at that old man. So gross. Who in their right mind does that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                            I couldn't find any information on summer haze in the store. What is it said to do?

& smh at that old man. So gross. Who in their right mind does that?!

??????Summer Daze

it is under the Artisan/custom blend section. And of course I gave it a wrong name.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                              Isis commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I do like the name Summer Haze, it has a nice ring to it. xD

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Very, and it is a good blend too.

(Today 01.05).

Since Summer Haze is uni sex I want to see how it combines with a feminine pheromone. I choose Lace from LPMP since I have used it for quite some time and know what I can expect from it as a stand alone, it sends out extremely girly and feminine signals and work well with my own chemical signature. I used two spray of each, Lace to neck and Summer Haze on both forearms. The perfume to draw people in are my beloved Russian Amber. I will come back and report later today.

(If you want only one amber scent, buy this one, it is heavy and boozy).
                            So anyway this combination really works, both selfies, I felt feminine and happy and it showed in my attitude, I was like "I am both sexy, cute and nice and we both know it" modus operandi and people of both gender were nice.
                            Home:

I meet two of my male neightbours (men in their prime (26-35) and the fore mentioned Nancy. Both men almost studdered when they talked to me and got really eager to take up my time, Nancy was nice too, but I expected that since she had been over her self last time I used Summer Haze. The youngest of them suggested coffee, but I had to take out the dog out, so I could not take him on his offer this time.

Bonnie the Chow Chow didn't care about my pheromone use, but she rarely does.

Att the office.

More or less same reactions from the men and the women I work with was nice, but I don't think this is something I should wear at the office, since it made the men standing there in my office door talking, trying to find up excused to talk to me and I don't have time for that.
                            Arsenal

Comment

I am a bit curious to see how Summer Daze will work with Fantasy (or Innocence) as well. Think it can be a great first impression combination. With Xist it could perhaps be a great first few dates combination with someone you don't know very well.
                              Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-03-2018, 11:49 AM.
                              Arsenal

Comment

So anyway this combination really works, both selfies, I felt feminine and happy and it showed in my attitude, I was like "I am both sexy, cute and nice and we both know it" modus operandi and people of both gender were nice.
                                Home:

I meet two of my male neightbours (men in their prime (26-35) and the fore mentioned Nancy. Both men almost studdered when they talked to me and got really eager to take up my time, Nancy was nice too, but I expected that since she had been over her self last time I used Summer Haze. The youngest of them suggested coffee, but I had to take out the dog out, so I could not take him on his offer this time.

Bonnie the Chow Chow didn't care about my pheromone use, but she rarely does.

Att the office.

More or less same reactions from the men and the women I work with was nice, but I don't think this is something I should wear at the office, since it made the men standing there in my office door talking, trying to find up excused to talk to me and I don't have time for that.
                                This is so cute how you mentioned your friend.

When you don't wear pheromones do you these men not take up your time talking?
                                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

This is so cute how you mentioned your friend.

When you don't wear pheromones do you these men not take up your time talking?
                                  They talk to me of course, but they don't find subject after subject to talk about when they see me in a hurry because I need to walk the dog.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

They talk to me of course, but they don't find subject after subject to talk about when they see me in a hurry because I need to walk the dog.
                                    Has any of them invited himself to accompany you with your walking of the dog? lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X