yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can we talk about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool you're experimenting with essential oils. I did the same for quite awhile. And as a side not, I love sultans our it's just thatch want variety. The way I see it is that if a given target associated a feeling with a specific fragranvce then i switch up the fragrance then they associate that feeling with ME not just a certain scent. It anchors that experience to ME not just a certain fragrance.

That aside, P86 is good stuff. 25 mcg should do you.

Anytime I can help just let me know. You're more than welcome to PM me if you're not comfortable asking/seeking something on the open forum.

Comment

Truly appreciate that Scottie2Hottie - thank you.

Yeah, have dabbled w/essential oils for years. Challenging tho; eo's don't have longevity on me (seems my skin just absorbs it), and of course initial scent evolves from app to dry-down and as lighter eo's dissipate. Still working on those aspects.

Good point... switching up frag to deepen personal versus scent associations.

Have you found particular p86 application points that seem to work best?
      Play the music, not the instrument.

Comment

P86 I have tried from AD. Yes it is a beautifier, not just you but also everyone around you will seem more beautiful, sexier, or the like.

I don't think it's that much useful by it self, but in a blend for sure.

I'm almost certain that many of Steve's blends already have it. Probably Bliss has it for sure. Also SOB, Taboo, and Xist possibly. It's a very useful molecule. Not sure if it's the same P86 in Steve's blends but it's certainly behaves like it.

Probably it wouldn't hurt any blend or combo anyway.

My favorite putative was P83. It's kind of like a disinhibitor. Also it kind of made me relax and not worry as much. Made me less afraid of doing something. Not feel danger as much, or just not care. I strongly suspect that there's P83 is in SOB, or something like it. It's one of the reasons I love SOB

SteveO already has most of these putatives figured out and made the most genious blends out of them. He did the hard work for us all lol

Comment

I agree about P86 not really being useful solo but it definitely adds something to a mix. I haven't tried P83 yet but plan to get some soon. KateD likes it in the bedroom and has been testing it as a social with good results.

Comment

Has anyone seen any evidence of build up with P86? I've been getting day after hits.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too but I don't always scrub to deliberately remove all previous pheromones either though. It's nice because I still get p86 hits but don't have to apply it everyday. Will save $ in the long run

Forgive me for being lazy; I've referred to xsp86 as p86 for short (I should be more specific). Am I in error considering them essentially equivalent?

No matter; received ordered from XS yesterday (Thanks xs crew!) and hope to have time tomorrow eve to add the DT per Scottie's advice. Did have to try a couple sprays today... just 'cause it was looking at me but will only be using it as a kind of 'finishing touch' to other blends.
            Play the music, not the instrument.

Comment

I use P86 intentionally because it shows up highlighted and when you click on it then it takes you right to the XSP86 product page on PXS. Seems more effective when doing a search also.

I like the "cause it was looking at me" line. I feel ya. Lol

Comment

Has anyone using P86 noticed imprinting effects?
                I'm asking because my guy seems to be exhibiting them, specifically commenting on my beauty, lol.
                Applied yesterday, late morning - x2 P86 @ 12.5mcg p/s along with Instant Shine x1 spray @ approx 25mcgs and x2 pregnenolone @ 25mcg p/s.
                Have not re-applied anything since then.
                Don't recall imprinting with the latter 2, but curious on opinions...

ETA, I have used Diffusion Tech on both the P86 & the IS, not sure that matters....
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I can't say for sure. When I was using P86 I was also using XiSt. I can imagine that it would make quite an impression that could have an effect similar to imprinting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol View Post
                    Forgive me for being lazy; I've referred to xsp86 as p86 for short (I should be more specific). Am I in error considering them essentially equivalent?

No matter; received ordered from XS yesterday (Thanks xs crew!) and hope to have time tomorrow eve to add the DT per Scottie's advice. Did have to try a couple sprays today... just 'cause it was looking at me but will only be using it as a kind of 'finishing touch' to other blends.
                    The XSP only refers to them that way because its based on experience and opinion rather than fact. If I label something an XSP, I'm 98% certain that's what it is, but I could be, and have been, wrong.

Some molecules are much more difficult to figure out than others. For a long time I was pretty certain TAA was Rone Sulfate too, but there was a smidgen of difference and now, after years of testing that smidgen has grown to be a chasm. Rone S stands in pretty well but there was always one or two tiny little differences. Its easy to trump those up to any number of things, but with TAA, TAC and TAK it was enough uncertainty, IMHO, that I didn't feel comfortable saying I'm 98% certain and hence never released them.

Yeah, so XSP only denotes them as what I feel they represent in the AD putative world.

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ixist
                      Ixist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have a feeling that all those putatives and molecules a, c, f, k, l, etc from ad are actually mixes or variations of two or three molecules together

Interesting stuff

Comment

oh my gosh. I can totally imagine myself running to the restroom on a date to reapply a short acting putative. so glad I read about the lifespan of this.
                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        My testing confirms 90 min to 2 hrs. After adding the Diffusion Tech I get hits in the 6-8 hr range.

I suppose conversely you could ask why SteveO even offers the Diffusion Tech if it weren't useful.
                        Could you get a longer life out of a putative by spraying a mone blend over it?
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Could you get a longer life out of a putative by spraying a mone blend over it?
                          I've tried this and i would have to say somewhat but not as long as when adding DT.

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                            oh my gosh. I can totally imagine myself running to the restroom on a date to reapply a short acting putative. so glad I read about the lifespan of this.
                            Me too.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Me too.
                              Have you tried the product, if so, does it need a cover scent?
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                P86? For me, no, I don't need to cover it...I just choose to, lol. It's not perticularly smelly to my nose anyway

• Scottie2Hottie
                                Scottie2Hottie commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I've never noticed anything stinky either.

• lafemme
                                lafemme commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you NuTrix and Scottie for your feedback.

Are the XSP Putatives stronger/work better than the AD ones? Or is it just a matter of formulating replacements for the ones we can no longer get from Androtics? I only ask because I till have some of the AD ones. I wonder if it is worth replacing them.
                              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                Are the XSP Putatives stronger/work better than the AD ones? Or is it just a matter of formulating replacements for the ones we can no longer get from Androtics? I only ask because I till have some of the AD ones. I wonder if it is worth replacing them.
                                I have tried p96 and xps96. Honestly didn't notice a difference.
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'll keep using the AD until I run out then.
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                                    I'll keep using the AD until I run out then.
                                    Wise move save some money for a new product instead.
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X