yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can we talk about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we talk about this?

I want to know everything there is to know about this and other Putatives
    "This is the famous, albeit expensive and therefore not always readily available, P86, or at least we are of the opinion it is."

potiongirl I've started using P86 almost daily. Now, I must confess I've never wore it alone, but so far I love the difference it's made to my regular arsenal. It's supposed to be a beautifier, perhaps it smooths out your blends to make them feel more natural as well. Have you ever checked out house of pheromones? That website is one of the main reasons I tried PXS in the first place. There are reviews of many different products from all sorts of companies. I'm very loyal to PXS, but they do have reviews of competitors as well. Good info on putatives there too.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• potiongirl
      potiongirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

I've not worn it solo either. Just in mixes. I've been called a beautiful man, a gorgeous man neither of which I am so there must be something to this beautifying affect.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 06-10-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by potiongirl View Post
      I want to know everything there is to know about this and other Putatives
      "This is the famous, albeit expensive and therefore not always readily available, P86, or at least we are of the opinion it is."
      The XS Putative alternatives I have so far are : XSP75 / XSP79 / XSP83 and drum rollll pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XSP96

I am gonna start testing XSP79 now so look out for updates

How do you intend to find out more about the Putative alternatives. I am trying to encourage more reports and testing. Are you gonna buy one every so often to test out and report so others can see our experiences and then start a trend

Or do you just want to hear from others and their experiences.

Right now more clients are purchasing the Putative alternatives but I don't believe these clients are members on the forum

So,as with everything, it has to start somewhere and I am gonna start the ball rolling

Comment

thanks KateD. So, you haven't tried P86? What's your favorite putative? I'm guessing P96 because of the drum roll, but I could be wrong. How long are putatives supposed to last? I've seen that most of the regular blends are 6-8, or even 8-10 on some.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          thanks KateD. So, you haven't tried P86? What's your favorite putative? I'm guessing P96 because of the drum roll, but I could be wrong. How long are putatives supposed to last? I've seen that most of the regular blends are 6-8, or even 8-10 on some.
          According to Michael Harris putatives have a lifespan of about 90 minutes. I added Diffusion Tech to mine and now I get 6-8 hrs.

Comment

Alright Scottie2Hottie I gotta get me some diffusion tech then. What is it? And, how do I get it?

Comment

It's the fixative PXS uses in their commercial products. You can find it in the store under Mixing Supplies.

They recommend 5-8% by volume or ,5-,8 ml/10ml bottle. I use 10%. If you get it, pick up a pack of 3.5 ml pipettes. The Diffusion Tech comes with mini pipettes but they aren't gradded like the 3.5 ml so you never know how much you're getting.

Shake your bottles vigorously several times a day for one week and you're good to go.

Comment

KateD can you confirm or deny the 90mins?

Comment

Well what I did was put a list of what I now own. However I only tried the two I keep talking about XSP75 and XSP83. Just like everyone else, I am curious as to what all the XS Putative alternatives do, but rather than wait for someone to tell me. I decided to get some little by little and test it out for myself.

In doing so,I hope to also inspire others to experiment with these and post their findings

Got to start somewhere

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you know how big the putative bottles are. Is there room to add diffusion tech to a full bottle? And, how many drops, or droppers worth go in the P86, for example, bottle? Does it come with directions, or do I gotta do the math?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

According to Michael Harris putatives have a lifespan of about 90 minutes. I added Diffusion Tech to mine and now I get 6-8 hrs.
                      A putative is a single molecule.So if you take a single molecule like enone that can last about 12 hrs and you put a P in front of it, why would it now last for like 90minutes. It sounds like a marketing ploy to make people purchase more because if you think something is gonna last 90minutes then guess what.

It doesn't make sense really

In all my years of using pheromones and all the threads that I have read and gone through even with AD, I never read that someone had to apply their Putative several times throughout the day

Comment

My testing confirms 90 min to 2 hrs. After adding the Diffusion Tech I get hits in the 6-8 hr range.

I suppose conversely you could ask why SteveO even offers the Diffusion Tech if it weren't useful.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you know how big the putative bottles are. Is there room to add diffusion tech to a full bottle? And, how many drops, or droppers worth go in the P86, for example, bottle? Does it come with directions, or do I gotta do the math?
                          The 3.5 ml pipettes are graded in .5 ml increments. Just draw up enough liquid to reach the desired level and add it to your 10 ml bottle. And yes there is enough room.

No need for math.

Comment

P96 spray in Neroli usually lasts me between 3 - 4 hours. The oil lasts 8+ hours. I got them from AD.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Hi Scottie : )
                              Nice to see someone using that defusion tech, I was going to ask about it in forums.

So, you get 6 to 8 hours of....? Beautifying effect?

Comment

Yes that's right

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm putting together another order, including xsp-86 and per your advice the Diffusion Tech and 3.5 ml pipettes. Intent is to use it as add-on or finishing product to go along with main product to be worn. Do you get 86 scented or no? And does it have much smell of its own?

Thanks! btw, have read many of your posts and appreciate insights you've shared.
                                  Play the music, not the instrument.

Comment

At first i got prefrangranced mones but found it limiting. I like to change up my scents to suit my mood so I go with all unscented pheros now.

P86 to me doesn't have a strong smell but i still recommend a cover scent for everything. Even ones I think have a rather pleasant smell. The reason is twofold. One it helps with projection. They enjoy the smell, they inhale more deeply which, in turn, leads to intaking the pheros more. Besides, women love a man who smells good, pheros or not. I think that a strong phero signature associated with a great fragrance helps imprint on her. To create a powerful connection. This is why i say to avoid mainstream scents. You imprint with a certain fragrance and any Joe Schmoe can benefit. Pick something that's associated with YOU. Be unique....and I mean this on so many levels.
                                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 09-02-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks Scottie2Hottie - I concur... my first order here I went with prefrag royal oud, which I do like... but realize it's not going to fit in a variety of situations, so feel I'd be better off with my usual essential oils, natural ouds, etc... I can make unique fragrances that way and tailor them more to moods and environments. Thought I'd ask you first tho... 86 will be my first putative. Thanks much for the advice.
                                      Play the music, not the instrument.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X