yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSwim - The Official Pre-Release Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSwim - The Official Pre-Release Thread

The XSwim Community Influencer Gift Pack Thread

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Click image for larger version

Name:	13631668_10206590561419322_7267594328320444250_n.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	50532

Name:	13669175_10206590541898834_6268684975209992222_n.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	50531Click image for larger version

Name:	13631432_10206590561819332_2937347026692392970_n.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	50525

Name:	13631668_10206590561419322_7267594328320444250_n.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	50526Click image for larger version

Name:	13606703_10206590542698854_8885764549134705676_n.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	50527

Name:	13614956_10206590542258843_7767848440039008199_n.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	50528Click image for larger version

Name:	13606730_10206590560899309_9136706786107989821_n.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	50529

Attached Files

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

So we've started sending out summer gift packs to community influencers. XSwim has been reformulated and I'm pretty stoked to be able to share it with you. We would love to read your likes and dislikes about it. We included some other gifts as well. One is an XSR that is very promising. Another is just kind of a test of a single use wipe that is very very alpha and quite frankly I have no idea where its going, if anywhere. Some of you will be getting yours today and others will be mailing out this week.

Community Influencers really do have some cool bonuses planned. We have plans for reward points for most posts in a month, best post of the week, birthdays and just some fun things. We'll make a more formal announcement in a couple weeks as we finalize them.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Got my sample. Thanks XSteveO .

Now what to do with it. I typically avoid public pools. I don't fancy swimming in urinals. Maybe I can plan a trip to Oceans of Fun.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hadn't considered that. I'll figure something out. I'd hate to waste the sample since you were so generous.

• BobiiJo925
          BobiiJo925 commented
          Editing a comment
          hmmm. yup shower lol

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you saying I stink?

beautiful campaign!

i love swimming! will certainly give it a try soon!

Comment

I must say I like the first ad copy most. Get wet with pheromones....l think guys would love it. Perhaps the women too. lol And I say this as an ass lover so.....

Comment

It's pretty awesome If I do say so myself :-)
            , Bobbi

Comment

Missouri River...Oceans of Fun...You and I must be close, geographically speaking. Curious why Oceans of Fun is any better than public pools? I'm sure people pee in the water there too, only it flows faster over your skin, lol...

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                True, I'm just thinking greater volume and often recycled. But to be honest, I usually just hang out at the adult pool and drink. lol

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                If I do Oceans of Fun I'll wait until after school starts and during the week. Regardless, lots of singles in the adult area. Not to mention hot lifeguards. Lol

attending a swimming pool near home gives me a great opportunity to test

perhaps a focus-oriented formula could be of great use!

Comment

i thought maybe TAF, the thinker or something similar could help me stop talking and do the swimming i have to do

Comment

We are looking for as much info as you could provide us.

There's a lot of factors we need some help with.
                  Do you like the Hydration Pearls when you first put it on?
                  Do you think it goes on smoothly?
                  Sunscreen protection?
                  Water resistance?
                  Smell?
                  Pheromone strength?

We still have some we will be sending out on Monday that we put into orders and then a bunch of level 2 influencers we will be placing orders for. We will be sending a select group of level 1 some too.

The taboo/temptress wipes are totally for fun at this stage. We might do something with them but right now their cost effectiveness is really not good.

Have fun everyone

Steve O

Comment

We have more to go out everyone. We are a little short staffed due to some illness.

Steve O

Comment

Received mine! Thank you SO much! What a fun surprise!
                      It's sweltering where I live right now and humid - and I love it! Perfect opportunity to test in this melt-y, sweat inducing weather that demolishes even the headiest of my oil perfumes.
                      I plan to wear XSwim today for testing.
                      I can say this so far - I couldn't get it to leave the tube without some muscle, lol. Actually, I took the top off to push it up to be able to smell and sample the texture yesterday. While it seemed quite solid, it melted instantly on contact and I was surprise at how little covered so much, like a true oil but not as greasy as some lotions can be. Not sure if anyone else has run into that? Maybe a day in my purse outside it the heat will change that...it may become more fluid in a hot beach or pool bag sitting in the sun?
                      According to the info that came it still has Flirt? What FUN! One of my favorites ^_^
                      Thanks again for sharing this adventure! Off to plot my naughty nefariousness...
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks so much SteveO!! I will be swimming this weekend for sure at a public pool packed with hotties !! I'll be sure to slather on XSwim and report back!
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                        AD: Glace
                        Lovescent: NNPA
                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

XSteveO I've received my gifts. Thank you very much for the surprise

So a quick review on the wipes and XSwim:

XSwim smells nice although also a bit too sweet. I think either more coconut or keeping it somewhat lighter in scent would be nice. If using to cover the pheromone scent, maybe add in cucumber and take out the... mango? I couldn't make out some of the other scents clearly. Overall, it's a little too sweet for a guy in my opinion.

Aside from that, haven't tested it out yet but plan to soon with a group outing next week.

Wipes: My brother says it smells quite strong, that he knew I had put on pheromones. I'm not sure when to use them except in the following...
                          - Wiping off oil/sweat from face/arms (applies pheros in the process).
                          - Easier for transport and application than carrying a bottle
                          - Discrete application
                          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                          LAL: Nude Alpha
                          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Yes, in the heat, the consistency of XSwim is more fluid, like an oil.
                            I only applied it to my forearms and, WOW, does this have some throw! But then, I was in high heat/high humidity so it would be expected to disperse quickly. While it was in a solid form it smelled slightly of beeswax and mango and coconut. Once it was all melty and oil-like and applied, the mango exploded on me. Very sweet, candied-like, not sure a guy would go for this really? Also, the fragrance lasted so long and strong, I was not inclined to re-apply, even after 2 hours. (I'm liking fdesa12's idea about cucumber, but not sure that's a robust enough fragrance to cover some pheromones?) There were a couple of times where it was almost too much for me and my company, but hey, this is science ^_~

The lotion went on smooth and is not any more greasy than other lotions/oils, melting quickly into my skin. (I have always used coconut oil for body lotion and it's a staple in all my homemade goodies so I don't consider the feel of oil greasy) While it did NOT leave my skin slippery, DO give it some time for your skin to soak it up...not that anything you rub up against smelling like mango would be an entirely bad thing...It gave my skin a nice moist glow and felt very soft and silky.

Now, I wasn't swimming, just outside, in 90+ degrees and high humidity, so this would definitely count as a sweat test lol but that may also be why the fragrance was so strong for so long - nothing to wash it away?

That's all I've got for now, thanks again for the opportunity to participate
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I wore XSwim for the first time the other day when I took my boy to the nearby public pool, which is all stay-at-home moms, female teens and college-aged women. In other words, heaven. :-)

I applied before leaving, and the product came out thick and crumbly. As it warmed on my skin, it spread nicely. I liked the smell - it was tropical, and it makes me feel like I'm on vacation on some island. It never got on my nerves. That being said, I'm not too picky.

We went swimming from Noon - 3:00 PM. My first application at home was around 11:45 AM. I reapplied at 1:15 PM or so. When I opened the bottle, I didn't expect the product to literally run out of the tube like water. It got everywhere. I should have expected something like that to happen, being it was 95 degrees, but I didn't. My son's "Think Baby" sunscreen had the same consistency it did inside my house - no issues.

I was in the water a lot. I didn't see any IOIs that would make me think women were being affected by pheromones. Women stared at me, but I have a six-pack this summer, so that would have happened regardless of what I was wearing. I only had one incident where I got the whistle by a cute blonde lifeguard, and I couldn't hear what she said - so I approached her and said, "What?" She then blushed deep red and stuttered that I wasn't allowed to go down the waterslide with my kid.

Unlike with the shower product, I didn't feel like I could smell any pheromones. The scent of the product was very strong, and covered whatever phero smell I may have been able to detect. I didn't detect any change in smell, nor did I have any selfies, when I got into the water.

The next day, I was burned from head-to-waist, and I was surprised because I already have a nice Italian base tan. I'm sure the UV index was at 9 or 10, as the sun was extremely strong. Regardless, my son got 1 reapplication of his 50 SPF Think Baby sunscreen once, the same time I reapplied, and didn't burn at all. His base tan is deep for a kid, but wasn't as deep as mine.

+Smells nice
                              +Like the hydration pearls, feels good on skin
                              +Not overly greasy

-Questionable sun protection
                              -Didn't smell pheromones
                              -No noticeable effect on interactions (also, I've never worn "Flirt" - had no expectations)
                              -Too runny when warm

That's outing number one. I will wear it again the next time I go to the pool and report back.

Thanks again for including me in the testing of the product!

Comment

Very good reports everyone. These are exactly what I need to make this product better.

Steve O

Comment

Used the bottle up. Definitely like how easy it is to spread, and personally, I like the smell. After getting a base tan, and not using it during peak sun hours, it provided sufficient sun protection to not burn.

I never allowed the bottle to get hot again, so didn't deal with the "runny" issue. At the end, it was a little tough to get out of the bottle. I had to put it down on the counter and lean on it with all my weight to get it to squirt out.

Regarding phero effects, diffusion, etc, I still never smelled a potent whiff of pheros. I would especially pay attention after getting the product areas wet. Nothing - but, of course, that doesn't mean it wasn't there and diffusing. When I showered using the pheromone wash - THAT I could smell, and it was so potent, I'd feel light headed. That wasn't the case with the Swim product.

I only experienced a giddy female once while wearing Swim XS. That was just after I took off my shirt, and I'm sportin' a six-pack this summer...

Would love to test this product with something more polarizing, like SOB.

Comment

Is this something that will ever be available in EU ??

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X