yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS144 Outspoken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS144 Outspoken

Has anyone tried this? I feel like I could really benefit from this because I tend to be on the shy-er side. I try not to be... but seriously it takes alot. Would love to hear some reviews if you've tried this. I've been eyeing this one.. waiting for my discount to kick in to place another order!

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
    Has anyone tried this? I feel like I could really benefit from this because I tend to be on the shy-er side. I try not to be... but seriously it takes alot. Would love to hear some reviews if you've tried this. I've been eyeing this one.. waiting for my discount to kick in to place another order!
    I've used it before, though everytime I think of it, I'm not sure if it's really doing much or if I'm just consciously noticing what might have been normal.

Here are the links to its previous reports. Not much has really been done with it though, or at least I haven't heard much on it myself.

Friday, I wore 3-4 sprays of the Beta XS144b Outspoken and two sprays of flirt Xs144 on chest, back of neck Flirt on elbow pits of each arm Applied @9:30am

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs-retail-products/unisexy/24900-report-on-vibe-and-xs144-outspoken

Advertised as a new blend by Dancing Joker (Creator of Love Boat), this is a Unisexy Beta I picked up very recently. Description: "Outspoken, when you want to

Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Steve has created so many blends and still do that it is hard to keep up.I am not sure if I already received this one as a sample but I will definitely try to stay away from it.

After reading this thread I read the description on our online store and I want the opposite of that to be honest.

OUTSPOKENBe bold, be heard!While shyness is a humbling trait, it sometimes prevents us from meeting or interacting with others who might just wind up being that special someone, if we had only just opened up our mouths and spoken our piece as we truly felt. Well, that day is here. Outspoken-XS is th

Usually,I will be willing to be the guinea pig and try this one out just to give some feedback but am bailing out here.

Let me know if you ever decide to give it a try and what were your results.I see from a recent read thread that Temptress did get you out of your shell so not sure if you will still give this one a go.

I am sure it will do wonders for you.

Comment

OK Sweety,it looks like I have XS142 and I can't remember but there was a product designed to bring out the sweet in you and it made me very bitchy.

Sugar and spice and everything that's nice. Sometimes you just want to feel special and quiet the bitchiness around you.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS142 Sweetness" for Women bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer. 5.8 mg pheromones per

I am willing to give it another shot, what do you think?

Comment

• Sweetpea~
          Sweetpea~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I say GO FOR IT!

Sweetpea, I've used this blend quite a bit and love it! I'm a socially anxious introvert. People are always nice to me, and seem to find me attractive, but my problem is my lack of comfort around them- I'm just not good and normal human interactions, particularly with people I don't know or am uncomfortable around. What "Outspoken" does for me is it makes me more comfortable in my own skin. I don't become very outspoken myself, but I feel and radiate a certain confidence in social and work interactions that I usually lack. This also makes others more inclined to talk to me more often- they seem to want to keep interacting with me for as long as possible when I wear this blend.

Also it goes really well with both Flirt and Love Boat for further social connections.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          "Kate runs to Morg"

Hug.......soooo, what you been up to?

• Morgaine
          Morgaine commented
          Editing a comment
          Hugs for KateD too... Dropped off the earth for a bit due to studies, but have been playing with my XS stash as always!

• Sweetpea~
          Sweetpea~ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Morgaine! I will put this to the test!

My mone stash has grown quite ridiculously within the last month! I did get outspoken. Tried it out once, didnt feel anything. But I was really wanting to test out the jasmine vanilla fragrance. I LOVE it! That was the only one I decided to get scented so I can try out the scent. And I just LOVE the smell. Its a very exotic smell. It makes me FEEL exotic! Well that was my favorite up until my last order. Last week I bought Flirt, Vibe and Love Boat - all in Jasmine vanilla. And i asked for a sweet sensations sample. Leslie the wonderful sent me bliss scented with sweet sensations AND I AM HOOKED. OBSESSED would be the more appropriate word. The scent is just so sweet and innocent. So very girly. Like me! Back to Outspoken.... I do need to test this out more. I should wear this to work and see what kind of reactions I get.
        On a side note... WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING BUYING MONES UNSCENTED!!!!! I feel like the scented ones last MUCH longer. I could be wrong... Even with unscented I use my own perfume as cover, but those perfumes dont last as long as these scents do... hmmm...

Comment

• Morgaine
          Morgaine commented
          Editing a comment
          Other perfumes also don't seem to cover the mones as well as these scents in my experience. Sometimes I'll add a complementary scent over the top, but yes, pre-scented is best.

I should add that I wear Outspoken with other blends, not alone. It definitely adds something different from the others, but is most impressive when working synergistically with another blend or two. Outspoken and Sweetness (XS142) is a particularly nice blend I've recently found. People really want to look after me, and go out of their way to engage in long conversations. It's a combo of wanting to please me and being very respectful towards me, like I'm someone important and interesting.

Comment

• Sweetpea~
          Sweetpea~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have sweetness... have you tried it with anything else? I'm thinking of trying it with loveboat maybe? or babe?

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          I just received outspoken so I'll give that a try!

So I've been using Outspoken with Love Boat daily to work. I love the combination. I feel good in my skin. I don't feel shy. I feel confident. I express what is on my mind. It has opened me up at work to people. I definitely feel much more social and "outspoken" And I just love the jasmine scent.

Comment

• Morgaine
          Morgaine commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice combo! I also love Outspoken with Flirt, Tease or Fantasy.

I have the same problem! I'm putting outspoken on my list! Thanks for the feedback ladies!

Comment

• Morgaine
          Morgaine commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you love it Mystic Beauty! You can combine it with both feminine or unisex products really well, enjoy playing with it.

What's your average sprays when combining it with others?

Comment

• Sweetpea~
          Sweetpea~ commented
          Editing a comment
          I typically use 2 sprays

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X