yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just ordered some Pregnenolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered some Pregnenolone

I had read that it is a lot like Instant Shine. Any thoughts about its use? I got it as a spray with the FXS scent.
    Bad Wolf

Got it today and applied some. Not sure I like the FXS scent a whole lot but it disappears quick. How does one order sample scents? The Pregnenolone is interesting stuff. My take would be subtle brightening, mood boosting, and energizing. Great Service. Fast shipping! Also got a sample of Taboo. Still need to find a scent I like as much as Neroli or Akuto. FXS is not it. Pepper Nutmeg I like a lot with my Ascend and API oils but I did not like it in some sample sprays I received a while back.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

In the past I've received P102 as a freebie from Androtics. I've heard many people say they came to the conclusion that P102 is indeed neno. Based on your report, I experience the same self effects. I enjoy applying some before reading for a bit of a mental pick-me-up and before hiking for the energy and subtle alteration of my sense of vision and hearing. It's hard to describe but it makes everything look a little more beautiful. I just can't put my finger on why. Dorfmeister, have you noticed any slight changes in perception while wearing pregnenolone? Try applying and listening to music.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Just curious, you mention visual/audio perception/acuity. Have you paired it with DHEAS? Wondering if the effects are intensified as I have similar response to DHEAS. Thanks!

• Dirtjump9
        Dirtjump9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey NuTrix. I haven't paired P102 with DHEAS solo or any XS product yet. In the future I may get some DHEAS and stack it with some P102 and see if they intensify each other. May be a nice effect!

Neno is not p102 trust me

Comment

• Dirtjump9
        Dirtjump9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads up GHOST. Sorry for the misinformation.

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      Neno is not p102 trust me
      So what is it then?
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

So what is it then?
        ???
        Bad Wolf

Comment

P102 is EpiAlloPregnanolone
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-09-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I really want to know what p85 & p86( is lol. Does Steve have legit alternatives to those and maybe p96?

Comment

Idk about P85 but I know what P86 is.

Comment

Any input regarding neno NuTrix ?

Comment

From my journal: 8/5/17
                  25 mcg per spray
                  I started with x2 solo to neck/chest and noticed:
                  In myself:
                  Desire to get things done
                  Improved mood, up, happy to be doing whatever it was that needed done, even not so fun stuff like cleaning
                  Enegetic, helping others with their tasks
                  In others:
                  People chatting me up
                  Playful joking
                  Offering to do things for me or to see if I had everything I needed.

I've also paired it with Flirt, Love Boat and Fantasy.
                  I liked it enough I also got it in a 30ml bottle at 30mcg/spray
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Seems like neno may have been a major component in AD's CTTM ? Or what CTTM was supposed to have been, anyhow.

I see that from NuTrix experience with neno, it makes the wearer inviting and bright.

Scottie2Hottie do you think IS has neno? It would sure seem so

Comment

From my understanding CTTM is just 50/50 Anol/Bnol and nothing more. Supposedly Shine has only 3 pheros. One is certainly Rone Sulfate. I suspect another is Anol. It can make me a perky chatterbox.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hmm, I have rone sulfate as a single. Will keep that in mind while testing IS.

• Scottie2Hottie
                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have some on the way, along with Anol and a few other goodies.

I don't know if it's Anol. Anol is known to kill status mixes, but I remember reading that I Shine helped A314 a lot. I'm not a pheromonal genius so I could be way off the mark here......

Scottie2Hottie have you noticed A-nol heavy mixes neutering alpha blends?

Comment

I think that's a load of crap. I've never had Anol adversely affect a status or sexual mix. There are a lot of people with some absurd notions in the pheromone world and that's one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          I think that's a load of crap. I've never had Anol adversely affect a status or sexual mix. There are a lot of people with some absurd notions in the pheromone world and that's one of them.
                          Hmm. I said the above because IO was known to destroy the efficacy of A314. Maybe it was something else in the mix?

Comment

Read my post in MMM's thread at PheroTruth. I detailed a Rock Star experience wearing 3 A314 / 3 AE / 2 IO 2x / 4 IS 2x. That's my Rock Star mix. It's gotten me laid by hotties half my age more times than I can count. Think about it, AE is a very effective product and it has more Anol than Rone. If that theory held true it wouldn't work and neither would my Rock Star mix. How oftwn do you hear about guys being opened with A314? With me it happened all the time.

That being said, I think a product like IO solo for a male is a bad idea. When I think of chetterboxes, I think of giggly young teen girls. Without something to back it up I think that's the effect you get. Add it to a status or sexual mix and you get a personable MAN. Lone wolf gets you nowhere. Social skills do. It reduces intimidation and increases approachability.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                              Read my post in MMM's thread at PheroTruth. I detailed a Rock Star experience wearing 3 A314 / 3 AE / 2 IO 2x / 4 IS 2x. That's my Rock Star mix. It's gotten me laid by hotties half my age more times than I can count. Think about it, AE is a very effective product and it has more Anol than Rone. .
                              The rockstar mix is interesting Scottie. I like the AE too. It is simple and effective.

Did you try this Pregnalone? If it really works that way, then its a great addition molecule for your apocalyptic IS mix

Comment

Yes AE is good stuff. It was the product that made me a believer. I wore it one time going to meet friends for drinks. I had to walk thru the restaurant to get to the bar area. As I walked theu, every female from 8-80;was hair flipping like crazy. It was instinctual. I was like WTF. That was my WOW moment.

Regarding pregnenolone, I'm not entirely sold on that molecule. I've only found one significant report on it and, while it was somewhat compelling, it wasn't convincibg. It is gender neutral. Everything androgenic and estrogenic starts with neno. Which I suppose makes it useful for unisex mixes but nothing I've read leads me to believe it has a place in something like Shine.

Comment

• hombre
                                  hombre commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  sorry for reviving this old thread but what is AE?

• Scottie2Hottie
                                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Alter Ego

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X