yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSSPORT For Christmas Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSSPORT For Christmas Shopping

Can't stand shopping but it need done and people needed my help. One spray of XS Sport, stayed on task for over 4 hours

Have you used it for working out or learning, etc. Concentrations for 4 hours is amazing. It could be very helpful in certain situations.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Sure it seems to work best for me at one spray. It seems to keep my mind from drifting especially in front of a computer. Nothing keeps my mind focused during aerobic exercise which is what I bought it for. As far as learning it can help me stick to a book longer. At two sprays I get excited and chatty, focused outwardly instead of inwardly so I stick with one.

Comment

Thats awesome. Future notes to remember. I am on the lookout for a pheromone that will seriously help me while learning, reading, etc.Thinker, Limitless, and now XS sport, nice.

Comment

limitless seems to actually open up my mind instead of focusing it. I use thinker a lot, it is good for calm meditation. If you read some heavy stuff and want to drift into a light hypnotic state to contemplate something and get a deeper understanding it works good for that kind of things. In my case its quiet time after studying philosophy or spiritual works. xs sport is kind of opposite, same good focus but it is more cerebral, kinda works on front part of the brain instead of the back or middle. XSSport seems like it would be somethin you would like. I do watch out for the chatty though. The other night it turned into high speed honesty whereas connections is a slower type of honesty. If I were you I would steer clear of the second spray at work because that kind of honesty could undermine your authority, Just my opinion of course. I don't want you $%^&**( up.

Comment

Great summary, i dont need it for work per se, for that i only use Alpha type products, because i dont want to be too friendly sometimes. I think i got enough products for those.

But for focus, while relaxing and reading a book, work related documents and paperwork taken home, or serious studying and researching topics of interest, memory retention, and deep state of undisturbed concentration, etc. Thats what i am looking for.

Thinker and XSsport seems to fit the bill more than Limitless imo, from what you have described.

Comment

All of them have their place but I think a lot of people confuse limitless with the movie called limitless. It is not that. I get creative, I can come up with ideas. It's like I hold myself back from creativity but limitless takes off those self restraints. But there is something more to it as well, I come with stuff I would never think off at all, somewhat liked I tapped into something outside of myself though I guess its actually inside. It's just that it surprises me.

I think XSSPORT comes closer to the movie limitless but I would have to add a couple research molecules or putatives to get the perception shifts depicted in that movie and those molecules are more targeted than the movie so I just leave Sport alone by itself. It could be worth some experiments but we'd need different baselines for comparisons. Some sort of video games might provide easy baselines lol.

Sometime I will have to catalog the molecules that change perceptions and what sort of perceptions they alter and whether they amplify or attenuate.

Comment

You do that catalogue, it would be very useful for guys like us, with limited experience.

It is very exciting to witness pheromones in this aspect of effects, aside from the general aspect of attraction. Years down the line, maybe NZT pills equivalent of the pheromone world would be formulated, who knows, with all the research molecules and putatives of XS.

Your description of Limitless, about the creativity realky intrigues me too. That could be very useful too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X