yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The glow experience ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The glow experience ????

My recent purchase came with a free sample of glow, firstly i would ? to thank discover xs for the free samples with orders, you're the best ????. I couldn't find much info on the product, read the description but to be honest didn't really know what to expect or its specific use. Anyway I gave it a try at work yesterday.
    Are the small free samples spray equivalent to half that of a bought sample spray?
    I was in a rush getting to work and sprayed 4 sprays to neck, 2 on front, 1 either side. First think I noticed was the strong cops smell, this product smells so needs good cover. I didn't have time and put on a bit of jpg le Male which was terrible cover, I stank so much I had to drive with window open.....I was not optimistic about the day to come.????.
    Anyway my conclusions are that glow is a fave of mine straight away. There are a few products from discover xs where I get hits without putting any effort in like being congruent with a sig or going out of my way to be sociable, these are my fave products namely SOB, ascend, evolve and xist. I am adding glow to this.????.
    Hits were women making a real effort to talk to me and on a deeper level which I am not used to at work. My boss who i fancy was flirting all day and uncharacteristically started telling me about her best friend but how she really feels about her, I was shocked because I thought she absolutely loved her but it was all quite deep and what she really thought of her. Another woman started telking me about her daughter's problems and her problems with her husband but again o a real deep level, offering up really personal information. This happened with other women toi and it was as if they trusted me so much and felt comfortable telling me their secrets. All day the conversations were deep and a bonding was felt, it hit quite hard, women wanted me around them. At one point my boss wanted me to stand with her and discuss something, this other woman raced over and tried to get involved and was trying to get in the middle of us but my boss turned around, my face was in back of her hair and her bum was pushed into my crotch and she stayed there pushing her bum into my crotch. It felt like she was saying he's mine. My only negative of the day was the office dickhead (male) became a bigger dickhead it made him more giddy, louder and more competitive for attention, in fact he was a huge pain in the arse.

Glow is great and a product with instant hits and worked for me straight away.

Oh and how much none is in glow? Is it a sexual mone?

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
    My recent purchase came with a free sample of glow, firstly i would ? to thank discover xs for the free samples with orders, you're the best ????. I couldn't find much info on the product, read the description but to be honest didn't really know what to expect or its specific use. Anyway I gave it a try at work yesterday.
    Are the small free samples spray equivalent to half that of a bought sample spray?
    I was in a rush getting to work and sprayed 4 sprays to neck, 2 on front, 1 either side. First think I noticed was the strong cops smell, this product smells so needs good cover. I didn't have time and put on a bit of jpg le Male which was terrible cover, I stank so much I had to drive with window open.....I was not optimistic about the day to come.????.
    Anyway my conclusions are that glow is a fave of mine straight away. There are a few products from discover xs where I get hits without putting any effort in like being congruent with a sig or going out of my way to be sociable, these are my fave products namely SOB, ascend, evolve and xist. I am adding glow to this.????.
    Hits were women making a real effort to talk to me and on a deeper level which I am not used to at work. My boss who i fancy was flirting all day and uncharacteristically started telling me about her best friend but how she really feels about her, I was shocked because I thought she absolutely loved her but it was all quite deep and what she really thought of her. Another woman started telking me about her daughter's problems and her problems with her husband but again o a real deep level, offering up really personal information. This happened with other women toi and it was as if they trusted me so much and felt comfortable telling me their secrets. All day the conversations were deep and a bonding was felt, it hit quite hard, women wanted me around them. At one point my boss wanted me to stand with her and discuss something, this other woman raced over and tried to get involved and was trying to get in the middle of us but my boss turned around, my face was in back of her hair and her bum was pushed into my crotch and she stayed there pushing her bum into my crotch. It felt like she was saying he's mine. My only negative of the day was the office dickhead (male) became a bigger dickhead it made him more giddy, louder and more competitive for attention, in fact he was a huge pain in the arse.

Glow is great and a product with instant hits and worked for me straight away.

Oh and how much none is in glow? Is it a sexual mone?
    Yes.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks, I got the impression it was sexual from the days events. I am going to try it out in different environments. Anyone know how it compares to evolve or sob for enone?

Comment

It's sexual mone but in Unisexy category and it DOES contains cops!! How do you compare Glow with Evolve, Bob? Which one do you like best as you have both. I could not compare because I never use Glow
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
          It's sexual mone but in Unisexy category and it DOES contains cops!! How do you compare Glow with Evolve, Bob? Which one do you like best as you have both. I could not compare because I never use Glow
          That's a great question I would love to know also
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes.
            Sexual, in what way?
            How does it differ from PSEL, Desire Me+, xsr46, and other sexual mones?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Sexual, in what way?
              How does it differ from PSEL, Desire Me+, xsr46, and other sexual mones?
              This is a bonding blend.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I haven't used glow enough yet to decide my fave between glow and evolve. Evolve visibly excites women but glow was different I definitely saw a sudden increase in deep conversation and bonding type behaviour, people revealed true feelings uncharacteristically. I'm going to buy a full bottle as I did like it. I was confused to what situation I would use this product. I thought it could be good for dating for conversation + sexual feelings or if you have a girlfriend but all the cops in it surely isnt a good idea for those situations. Maybe it's to be used with people you already know who you want to bond with closer.

Having said that I want to explore this product more as I got "blatant " hits using it and was a positive experience. I still would like to know none comparison of glow with evolve.

Comment

I thought it could be good for dating for conversation + sexual feelings or if you have a girlfriend but all the cops in it surely isnt a good idea for those situations. Maybe it's to be used with people you already know who you want to bond with closer.

Having said that I want to explore this product more as I got "blatant " hits using it and was a positive experience. I still would like to know none comparison of glow with evolve.
                  I agree to not using cops product with girlfriend because she could perceive we had sex with another women lol. Seems your blatant hits in the office like a sexual version of Connection with all those deep conversation. It's interesting how using sexual mones in working environment haha.
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  * sample bottle

Comment

I agree to not using cops product with girlfriend because she could perceive we had sex with another women lol. Seems your blatant hits in the office like a sexual version of Connection with all those deep conversation. It's interesting how using sexual mones in working environment haha.
                    Yes its definitely confusing what glows intended use is but I had a great time with it so just going to use it in as many situations as I can.

I have never really had any probs using sexual mones at work. My goal being to be respected, liked and attractive to women which I suppose is what everyone would like. The mones help with this. I dont push it any further than that at work and dont act sexual at work or insinuate I want anything sexual.

I've never had probs with od and I get results without being congruent with the sig. I think main thing is if I go out u spray and forget I even have mones on. I've worn sob before been introverted but relaxed and talking without any agenda with women not alpha at all and I've had women rubbing up against me and clearly getting turned on.

Though I cant deny If you do act congruent with the sig then you can open some pretty exciting situations.

Comment

A Connection blend with a little sexual bonding seem to be a nice description of Glow.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yes its definitely confusing what glows intended use is but I had a great time with it so just going to use it in as many situations as I can.

I have never really had any probs using sexual mones at work. My goal being to be respected, liked and attractive to women which I suppose is what everyone would like. The mones help with this. I dont push it any further than that at work and dont act sexual at work or insinuate I want anything sexual.

I've never had probs with od and I get results without being congruent with the sig. I think main thing is if I go out u spray and forget I even have mones on. I've worn sob before been introverted but relaxed and talking without any agenda with women not alpha at all and I've had women rubbing up against me and clearly getting turned on.

Though I cant deny If you do act congruent with the sig then you can open some pretty exciting situations.
                        Makes me double think what kind of sexual mones I order in my next purchase! Now I have Evolve and Glow as options.

I would give sexual mones a shot in formal situation, and see what kind of exciting experience I could get lol
                        * sample bottle

Comment

Makes me double think what kind of sexual mones I order in my next purchase! Now I have Evolve and Glow as options.

I would give sexual mones a shot in formal situation, and see what kind of exciting experience I could get lol
                          Ha ha yeah go for it, they are fun to use but you just got to accept there are hit days and miss days due to the million variables in these situations. Take today for instance got a little too excited and lulled into a false sense of security as been going so well, went to work with 4x celebrity, 3 x evolve and 2x cohesion 2x ascend because I'm feeling horny just to get pretty much ghosted all day and some woman saying really loud what's that smell and screwing up her face. Only positive was being close to one woman and she was playing with her necklace and twirling her hair. Think I'll put a bit less on tomorrow lol.

Comment

Ha ha yeah go for it, they are fun to use but you just got to accept there are hit days and miss days due to the million variables in these situations. Take today for instance got a little too excited and lulled into a false sense of security as been going so well, went to work with 4x celebrity, 3 x evolve and 2x cohesion 2x ascend because I'm feeling horny just to get pretty much ghosted all day and some woman saying really loud what's that smell and screwing up her face. Only positive was being close to one woman and she was playing with her necklace and twirling her hair. Think I'll put a bit less on tomorrow lol.
                            I blame 3x Evolve for the horny feeling,Lol. 11 sprays is crazy, bob! Any symptom of overdose? I'd say the lucky woman was a survivor!
                            * sample bottle

Comment

I blame 3x Evolve for the horny feeling,Lol. 11 sprays is crazy, bob! Any symptom of overdose? I'd say the lucky woman was a survivor!
                              Yeah it was crazy. Too much, bit of over enthusiasm on my part. I did less sprays day after and had a better day. Went back to trusty ACE. Only things I saw were people seemed to avoid me and avoided eye contact a lot. The one that responded was all over the place lol!

Comment

Why would you put 11 sprays?! That's crazy
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ha ha Primross, I make the mistake of getting carried away! ????. I usually do 2 to 6 sprays, most is for example ace where I spray 2 of each on or when I go out I'll put 2 sprays of sob or evolve and 2 sprays of cohesion and 1 spray of xist. I find things go well with a mix for a while and all of a sudden I become some pheromone expert and start mixing all kinds of products and increasing dosages like a knob only to realise I need to stick with my usual dosages. Less is more....less is more and repeat lol!

Comment

Ha ha Primross, I make the mistake of getting carried away! ????. I usually do 2 to 6 sprays, most is for example ace where I spray 2 of each on or when I go out I'll put 2 sprays of sob or evolve and 2 sprays of cohesion and 1 spray of xist. I find things go well with a mix for a while and all of a sudden I become some pheromone expert and start mixing all kinds of products and increasing dosages like a knob only to realise I need to stick with my usual dosages. Less is more....less is more and repeat lol!
                                    I know it's hard when you have a huge collection you want to use them all. Gotta resist that temptation
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Cheers, I know some days hard to know which combo to wear...in my Androtics days I only ever had ammo and tuth so was easy. Now its like fitting my mone combo around how I feel and how I'm going to project myself on that day. If I feel shitty I will go with more socials but if I'm feeling good about myself I'll put the sexuals in there dependant on environment.

Comment

Cheers, I know some days hard to know which combo to wear...in my Androtics days I only ever had ammo and tuth so was easy. Now its like fitting my mone combo around how I feel and how I'm going to project myself on that day. If I feel shitty I will go with more socials but if I'm feeling good about myself I'll put the sexuals in there dependant on environment.
                                        I tried that also but I felt like changing signatures irraticaly wasn't believable and didn't work for me
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X