yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mature targets ( 50+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mature targets ( 50+)

I would like to hear success stories from you, as to what works for the mature ladies. whether in a lTR, or not. please share what has not worked for you.
    I got some good info on another thread, but as someone new to this world, it would benefit me and possibly others to have more on this topic.

Bump.
    what works or what doesn't work?

Comment

I am married now, but what I have found is mixes that are very Androstenone/Alpha-Androsterone heavy work very well for 50 plus women.

I find blends like SOB or Domination can work wonders. Some of these blends may not work on very young women, but 50 plus eat it up.

Comment

I am in the target audience as you can see from my nickname, I respond the strongest to both alpha and beta androstenol. I also get some arousal from copulins, and a low key mix of none and rone. DHEAS makes me happy. At my age I'm looking for good people I can connect with and that make me feel good about myself. I'm not looking for a one night stand. Slow, low, and trust building. Maybe that helps you ?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X