yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

API drop size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API drop size

Hi I bought the euro dropper version of API mostly because I can't stand the extra effort with the bulb dropper i have for my ascend.

My question is what size drops am I supposed to have? I see people talking about using 2-4 drops.

It seems like the drops out of the euro dropper are huge compared to one drop from the bulb. They also seem huge compared to what I remember with the A314 bottle (it has been a long time since I last used to be fair)

Is it possible that my ascend drops have been too small this whole time?

​​​​​​
    Hopefully this makes sense lol

I don't have the Euro but it sounds like you can start with one euro drop. One trick I use for dosing is to apply extra on my wrists and if it is too much, that location is very easy to wash off.. I can't really recall overdosing on ApI or Ascend, Its just that something under 2 bulb drops is more natural for me. I think Phaeton wears about 4 drops of API but he has mixed it with alcohol and fragrance to turn it into a spray.

The amount pf pheromones in any XS oil product is extremely high compared to other brands.

Comment

One drop is enough.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Stealth_mones you need to find out yourself how many drops works best for you but I recommend to start with one drop.
        The warmer the oil is the bigger the drops are I found out and it depends on the euro dropper itself how small/huge the drop size is. If you want smaller drops you can put your APi into the fridge for about 10-20 minutes, depending on how cold your fridge is.
        I wear 4 drops and sometimes more but this is me and I'm wearing this amount for the self effects.

But always remember what works excellent for me could be an epic fail for you and the other way around. Hence start with one drop, have a log, work your way up and compare the results with the different amount of drops. That's how I did it, took me a couple of month.

The one thing that is essential when trying to find your sweet spot is ...PATIENCE....

Comment

I know I've had difficultly trying to get a single drop out of my Euro-dropper APi and considered moving it to a regular bottle dropper. I've found variances with glass droppers and plastic droppers and the ones that come as the top of some mail-order bottles. I've done drop size testing and I think I'm going to have to pick a liquid and either weigh them or use some sort of porous paper and try to view the area absorbed.
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Do weight or volume with a syringe. viscosity is different for different oils so spread would be affected. Also consider surface area, how far you spread them. Its minor but I like to try to spread them as far as they will go.

Comment

I know that the general consensus is that 1-3 drops is the go-to.

But just like you, I have also found many reports of people with API needing more drops for it to be effective, so you're not the only one with this concern.

I have personally never owned the product itself so I am unable to speak from experience, but I would love to, only problem is that I rather not use 6 drops each time I put it on.
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Do weight or volume with a syringe. viscosity is different for different oils so spread would be affected. Also consider surface area, how far you spread them. Its minor but I like to try to spread them as far as they will go.
                These are considerations that have crossed my mind in attempting to deal with all my favs, not just APi. I know in the past when dealing with Nude Alpha I moved away from the roller bottle and transferred some to a recycled bottle I had received musk oil ages ago in. The tiny bottle has an equally small dropper which had be thinking that a drop isn't a drop, if you know where I'm going. I visited the local drug store and picked up a quantity of glass droppers and the containers have both a straight and angled pipette - more math for the money! I stick to the straight ones to not compound the whole magilla.

I have yet to find tiny scientific beakers for measurements, which is why I considered weight but who knows what would be a more accurate measurement. I doubt anyone makes any sort of "universal" dropper as far as displaced volume goes.
                My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are cheaper ways to measure fairly accurately, Steve also sell Pipettes which I haven't used

See if you can find a diabetic friend, I buy the needles at Walmart for like 11 bucks a hundred! They break them down to 10 in a baggie that will last you a while or you can just go to Walmart and buy a hundred at the pharmacy. Relion 3 ml 31 guage short needle for u100 insulin. No prescription required at Walmart. These are helpful when playing with single molecules as well for very small scale mixing.

Steve's blends are very potent, Accurate measurement seems to help. Real good and just so/so is a fine line. Now I use a lot of LAL too, which are about 1/3 the strength, seem to have more water than alcohol in them and disperse real well. Those can be fun with a Euro dropper, I get a big Euro off of one of them and just laugh and say well were gonna have fun tonight. They are less critical to dose.

So I still buy my XS in eye dropper but euros never spill. Knocking over 10 ml of API at 80 bucks with the top off is not fun.

Comment

If you get those in the u100 version they will measure out like this. 12.5 = spray. 4.5= water droplet. Euro is like 3 to 6 depending on viscosity and temperature.. Double check me on euro. what I have done in the past is drop several into a sample sprayer vial and then syringe them out and do the math for an average.

Comment

I use three drops but I don´t have the European version. I´ve never overdosed on Api. I have bought dropper bottles the same size as the original Api dropper for other mixes, they were not hard to find online (for instance on Amazon). Do some Google searches and I´m sure you´ll find what you need.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X