yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones for a Performer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones for a Performer?

Hi, I recently made a down payment for Black and Brave wrestling school. I just thought it'd be nice to get you guys' opinion on what mones might help me on my journey to be a professional wrestler. Whether it's just being liked so people give mr the benefit if the doubt or leads on jobs, or whether it's something that'll give me "star power", I'm all ears.

You need something that gives you Confidence.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      You need something that gives you Confidence.
      If I wanna be believed as a bad guy, would an aggressive alpha mix help that along?

Comment

If that is what you think you are after I think you want an alpha product that has dhea in it. it makes the signature believable. Most professional wrestlers I've met are actually pretty friendly. I wear Dominant Ascend if I want to be real mean. Regular Ascend is much better balanced though for long term use. SOB comes to mind, despite the name and its advertised effects I find it a very friendly blend. I have heard it scares men a bit but they haven't acted like that.

Another combo I am enjoying is two drops evolve and 15 mcg, 3 drops androstanone, very manly and rugged in a friendly boisterous way. I can imagine wanting to wrestle when I wear this, that and chop wood like a lumberjack but I have to put on Beard Balm too if I really want to do lumberjack. Androstanone will be in single-molecule section. There are two alpha blends that I haven't tried that might be up your alley. Alpha Impax and Destroyer.

Any high alpha can backfire. It might make you feel all dominant and a winner but it can also really kick an opponent into high gear too.

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
          If I wanna be believed as a bad guy, would an aggressive alpha mix help that along?
          That too.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Any high alpha can backfire. It might make you feel all dominant and a winner but it can also really kick an opponent into high gear too.
            Sounds like a good thing to me. It'd fire up the other guy so we'd have really good promos at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I think you want an alpha product that has dhea in it. it makes the signature believable.
              which ones have DHEA?

Comment

Ascend and evolve have dhea. Ascend is what you want, Evolve will work nice with andostanone as I mentioned. There is another product called domination that I had forgotten to mention. No DHEA but if its anything like my lumberjack combo, I think you'd like it. I visited one wrestling school and the real mean stuff just wasn't there. It was a bunch of guys trying to learn to work together and respect one another. Ascend will help you do that while letting you move towards the front. XS sponsored a fighter, I think he was bragging up a social blend

For sure there will be lots of times to wear the scarier products. look at the ingredient lists but I think I covered the blends like you described.

Comment

What about XSport? If nothing else it seems like it would aide your actual performance. The better you feel the more likable (or maybe "hated as a bad guy") you will be. Your own enjoyment and fervor can be contagious. Can anyone with more experience with this product speak on rather they think it would be helpful here? Today is only my second day wearing it from my sample.
                  If nothing else, check out the description and see what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by zephyr0s View Post
                    Nope, perhaps API could help you.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Nope, perhaps API could help you.
                      Well, for me APi doesn't give this sort of vibe even at 4 drops. Shit loads of respect and status, yes; but not the bad guy vibe.
                      I haven't tested SOB yet so I can't coment on it.
                      At the moment there is only one product I know that gives this sort of vibe and that is 'Bad Wolf'

Comment

Celebrity, Ascend and SOB. But you are better of taking some acting lessons. You dont want to be reliable on Pheros like that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X