yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best daily habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

My best daily habit since getting back from hols has been eating oysters at home for the last week, brought back 10 douzen, so had to eat them quick!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Meditation (all types)

Comment

Yoga!
          About 2 hrs, 7 nights a week.

I've also started listening to reiki (negative energy releasing videos every night) & other high frequency videos while I'm lying down in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
            Going to bed before 11PM every night. New gig is opposite schedule then i'm used to and getting up in the morning sucks when I'm only getting 5-6 hours.
            Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              Yoga!
              About 2 hrs, 7 nights a week.

I've also started listening to reiki (negative energy releasing videos every night) & other high frequency videos while I'm lying down in bed.
              Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                My best daily habit since getting back from hols has been eating oysters at home for the last week, brought back 10 douzen, so had to eat them quick!
                Cheers,

OrcaWhale

Comment

For now, the habit I need to implement is sleeping at least 8 hours. I've cut caffeine/stimulants, I workout and all that jazz. Sleeping 8 hours makes me feel on top of the world, and I am much stronger/productive both physically and mentally. It would make the biggest impact on my day and on the people I interact with.

Comment

Meditation and reading everyday!

Comment

Hiking and swimming
                      life is precious so go full blast
                      strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Any news on the Instant A-L Phaethon? Or did I miss your report?
                        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X