yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

OK, so women are not loyal to the vows of marriage anymore and disproportionately seek to dissolve marriages. Even if this is the reality now, there will always be exceptions to the rule. Why not stack the odds in your favor? Maybe screen girls you date and observe how they treat others and how loyal they are to their existing friends. If she shows signs of being a misandrist then break it off.

Also, the one variable you can in fact control is yourself. Be a strong man and lay good pipe on a consistent basis. If she feels deep down you are a top notch man and you are constantly giving her excellent orgasms she probably won't end the marriage. Also, make sure you marry someone with similar interests.

Make sure you are the type of man a traditional non-radical feminist would be interested in. Make sure these women don't screen you out.
    Agree with this.

As someone who wants to get married (and am ready for marriage), I actually intentionally stayed single for a long time to:
    1) Figure out what I wanted
    2) Figure out who I wanted
    3) Made sure that if I were to get married, I could be an amazing wife

A lot of people have all these requirements and these high standards for their partners, but they never like to look themselves in the mirror and really question whether they are the kind of person their dream person would want to be with. A lot of people don't posses that level of self-awareness, and it's so important.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a Gem.

• Rcount
      Rcount commented
      Editing a comment
      yup, then they end up fat old and alone

• GHOST
      GHOST commented
      Editing a comment
      So true

If fidelity is based on orgasms I predict a wave of marriages to vibrators once we get caught up on the same-sex marriages.

Instead of singing here comes the bride they'll be having all female ceremonies at yoga singin, Here comes the Dong, O...MG it's long. and a long marriage will take on new meaning. Thank god the climate change will wipe us out before I see this.

Comment

I was of the opinion that it was progesterone in birth control pills that masculinizes women. The estrogen link seems awfully convoluted. Women don't produce much testosterone except for a couple of days a month so there not nearly enough leftover to metabolize.

It's possible the pill is responsible for a lot of the social effects over the last 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I was of the opinion that it was progesterone in birth control pills that masculinizes women. The estrogen link seems awfully convoluted. Women don't produce much testosterone except for a couple of days a month so there not nearly enough leftover to metabolize.

It's possible the pill is responsible for a lot of the social effects over the last 50 years.
        If that were the case, then women would look more masculine during pregnancy when they are producing the most progesterone, when the opposite is true (the pregnant "glow").

Also, keep in mind, it's not just a single estrogen link, but a pattern in all of the links that I posted.

Not sure why you mentioned Testosterone in women.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          Your second link gave me the impression that catabolized testosterone was turning the estrogen into progesterone but you posted too much at once for me to reply to

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Testosterone apposes estrogen, so it can be protective for women (to a degree). Wonder how many feminists do Crossfit?

i just read the 2 first posts...

day time is my favorite time

clubs/bars are the sex market, if they are there they are looking for something, dont matter if they are married or whatever, if they are there they are on the shelf, they might be really picky but if the right one comes in you bet they will hit that .... so it's really easy to get girls during the night, it was my favorite place, but its not healthy, it messes your sleeping pattern, i am old so it affects me more nowadays, i also got lazy but i have to walk around during the day so i might as well get the girls at the same time i do my stuff

the real difference is that day time is much harder to find attractive girls that are available, time wise or relationship wise

how to get girls during the day:
        small talk is your best friend -> good .............. how are you->cold approach, (no "ioi" needed), if they dont answer, in the social context they are just being impolite or socially retarded, which is very very very rare) if they are in hurry they will answer and will keep going, you can fasten your pace and go with them but get some form of contact fast(social networks are easier to get)

you can touch, hug, caress them on the back arms legs, be kind of innocent, kiss them in the cheek, in the head, don't kiss on the lips right away, they should think you are a good boy

makeouts > you should wait till you get to a place where you can have sex or near that place,

you are a sheep till you are near to the sex place, then you turn into a tiger that just ate a wolf for lunch

you can still have sex in 10 minutes or less, dtf girls also walk in daylight, mones will turn many girls in dtf girls

know where you will be having sex, get as near as possible to that place, tell them let's go to a more private/quiet/relaxed/ place, go there do it

i like the popular streets where there are many people, shopping malls, touristic places, anywhere with lots of people, strip clubs usually have their strippers close by near the opening hours

most of the girls i meet they are not into feminist stuff, there was once a girl i tried to kiss that gave me a lecture, we ended up it her place

i don't do coffee or anything i just walk a little bit with them and talk, if i think i need more time i just sit in some bench and talk, the problem is many attractive girls are already in a relationship or walking fast(in a hurry)

btw i dont believe in any red pill bullshit or any PUA theory
        Last edited by Rcount; 05-24-2019, 09:27 PM. Reason: btw i dont believe in any red pill bullshit or any PUA theory

Comment

That's not a bad assumption. It reminds me I will have to tone down my vocabulary to Maga level. I enjoy intelligence, my last serious target was a Ph.D. Above my paygrade anyhow.
          man honestly, i am more on the conservative side and most of my friends are leftists.
          most of them, and all of my close friends are very reasonable.

i study in an engineering university so its kinda on the middle in terms of politics, and its student union policy to not fuck with politics, thank god.
          that being said, there are wayy more leftists here then there are in the general population, especially among women.

finding an educational woman that is not leftist, and especially not a hard feminist type is hard.

i personally dont mind so much and i like many of the more liberal believes that are more commmon among leftists.
          at the end of the day, the people i choose to spend my time with and especially my partner, should be REASONABLE.
          thats what matters to me, i dont need other people to agree with me on everything but i need them to be truly kind, honest with themselves and people you can reason with, even if they are more of the emotional type.

Comment

holy jesus this just turn into a red pill tread
            guys eat the red pill bullshit --- girls eat the neo feminist crap
            bulshit is manlier thar crap

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Red Pills not that bad. Do you know anything about it or are you just a feminist?

Unless I missed any, these three posts have been on topic so far:

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I think that context and optics are far more important than any specific location.

Women showing skin + after dark + drinking alcohol is pretty much the perfect recipe.

With that recipe political views really don't matter. In fact, if you need to treat them like spoiled brats.......all the better.

Having said that, conservative women are going to be much more likely to be looking for a LTR, so they are probably more likely to have a 3-date rule.

In terms of specific locations, I don't think that one is necessarily better than another, as long as they meet the above criteria.
            The only place I have found those generalizations and categorization to have a higher probability of being true than false would be Evangelical Christian churches. Except for the religiously abused, the moral restrictions actually raise sexual desire. There is a taboo factor at play, a sort of reverse psychology by the church increases the sex drive enough to overcome the losses of freedom that marriage entails. I have dated a lot of churchy type young girls. Marriage makes babies that enlarge the church and strengthen local population growth long term. The older gals don't seem to be the same.
            Originally posted by Primross View Post
            1. Try night game like the law said

2.try day game but steer clear of coffee shops and colleges. There you run into those so called crazed feminists that will shame you for having a penis. Try malls, beaches and gyms

Comment

And personally I would add events from charitable organizations... not just any old charity but serious, long-standing ones such as Rotaract or Lion's Club.
              Last edited by nephil; 05-25-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Interesting add.

My local Community Days got rained out tonight but a lot of gals get into that. The attraction for the bands is slimmer than I thought but there's still a chance tomorrow. Strikeout weekend so far.

Comment

Best place to find these kinds of women - outside of America.

Try South America or Asia. I haven't been to South America yet, but next vacation will be Columbia.

What I've found in my travels to Asia and Eastern Europe, not only are foreign women exceptionally beautiful, but they are also very driven/educated, while not losing their femininity. This whole notion that feminists are ugly and fat is only an American/Western thing, and it has nothing to do with feminism. It's more about entitlement and other aspects of American/Western culture.

There are tons of very beautiful feminists in foreign countries. You can't judge a woman's political/social views by her general appearance. That's complete BS. But you can judge from femininity to some extent. I've noticed that in the US/West, it's binary; women are either career-oriented, or they are feminine. You can't have both. Generally women who are super hot/feminine are not that career-oriented or educated. That's why I agree with Primross to avoid universities/campuses, but if you are around them, seek out the foreign-exchange students

Although personally, I have had great experiences being near university campuses. I would add that southern states and warmer regions of the US are generally better. Which is why I also agree on hitting up beaches/gyms.

But...

I should add that it's also been my experience that this can be somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think you'll only meet these kinds of women, then that's what you get. And your attitude will show, no matter what you do to try and fake it on the surface. So even if you meet someone who doesn't feel a certain way, your inner animosity may bring out their defensiveness. This is precisely why I use pheromones, to amplify my own persona. SOB suits me very well for this reason.

If a super ripped, muscular guy says something to a feminist, she may have a positive reaction even if he is being offensive, whereas if a pale, skinny, poorly dressed man says the same thing, he may come across like a creepy anti-feminist loser that gets a negative reaction. And their inner attitudes and views will be obvious by the way they hold themselves, their tone, their gestures, etc. I've noticed this in my own experiences - the more I add muscle, the more women are receptive.

I'm not saying you're either, but work on yourself first before you generalize 'coffee shops' in general. You could be unintentionally attracting what you hate, just because you're so about it. I've met some fine ladies in coffee shops that were anything but what you mention (and always near universities). Like attracts like. So if you're looking for the women you're seeking, you gotta appear similar. You can't go to a gym if you don't really work out, but just want to look for women. None of these meetups or hangouts will be the answer to your problem. You have to be the person who the women want. Once you're there, you can go anywhere, and the women that fit your criteria will be more attainable. I agree 100% with Cheerio on being self-aware and becoming the ideal for whom you seek to attract. I sometimes look at pictures of celebrities to see what their spouses look like, for style ideas even.

Honestly, best place to start is getting in killer physical shape, because that's one thing you can definitely control besides possibly making more money or elevating your social status. Do you think celebrities have the problem you have? Do you think Brad Pitt or Leonardo Dicaprio sit and dwell on liberal/feminist women? What about Elon Musk? Or Will Smith? You see, these guys project their opinions/truth in the open, and because of their general good looks, fame/status/wealth, women throw themselves at them, regardless of politics/beliefs.

Some other ideas...

If you live by the water, start offering surf lessons. That's one way to elevate your community status. Take up photography/videography and DM women on IG for project work. Learn an instrument. You can even go to car shows, which I think are great - but you have to be into cars. Anything you do, don't have an agenda of doing it to meet women. Because that's obvious and if it's not, it will eventually be obvious. Or maybe it will work for you, who knows. I just personally don't like that approach, but whatever works. Just act the part.

If all else fails, travel abroad. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with that option. But also try to take some interest in the culture of where you go.

P.S. Funny story. I used to have a guy friend. I thought he was a great friend. But I never told him how I lean politically. He would talk so much crap about political figures. He claimed to be 'red pilled' and talked about how he never wanted to get married or be with a liberal/feminist woman and this/that. He knocked up a liberal/feminist girl, and now he's depressed and hating life... and after I told him who I voted for, he stopped talking with me. So much for a friend. That's why I share my views more openly now with people, so I can see who really is a friend up front and don't waste either of our time. But the point is also, you attract what you hate if that's what you're constantly focusing on. It's so ironic for him. Although I hope things turn out well for him.
                  Last edited by cryptomones; 05-28-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

That will be really hard for him, Soon he will get no more pussy, then he will get divorced and then he will have to pay a few hundred thousand to her while she screws other men and probably women and all the while he will be footing the bill. I believe you that American women are really really bad but it's becoming a global phenomenon, almost like a religion actually. They are out there casting spells and blogging their mouths like religious zealots while men foot the bill and eventually raise other men's children.

The difference is they have no churches, its kind of like an enemy that wears no uniforms. They have even adapted ours, stolen our pants and shirts and haircuts and disguised themselves as men. And then there are the men they control with their magical pussies. You know the kind, afraid to say a word or resist lest they get cut off.

Comment

i've read about the red pill, it all comes from pua theory, books like sperm wars and so on, but they got it all wrong

i meet some guys into the pua stuff who would think for minutes what to answer in a text because they can't invest more than the girls (more text more investment) they would give up on a girls just because they didn't did it as the book said lol , that shit is crazy,

pua = scam > trust me , it's not only a scam it messes up your head, it makes it impossible to get good with women

if you go out and meet real guys that are good with women, they would do whatever they feel like it, they don't care , they text as much or as few as they feel like

i never meet any pua that were good, actually most don't even do anything, they don't even try to get girls , shit if i had to think about all the crap they read in their books i would probably never speak to any girl

red pill basically adds this to the pua theory : women only care about themselves are only attracted to psychopaths lol

shit i don't know where those guys gets girls, it actually pisses me off when i girls only thinks in pleasing me and i want them to enjoy the ride

high value= dhv crap = bragging = women are always after the resources FOR THE Offsping lol

women marry guys in wheelchairs, homeless guys, ugly as fuck guys, fat guys, never seen a women with high standards of anything, just ask any girl about previous boyfriends

the truth
                      guru puas only want your money, they aren't good with women, just watch any infield of the father of it all MYSTERY pua guy
                      Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

women like to be loved, to feel loved and appreciated,

they need sex, a few times a day should cover it, when they say no they mean make me wanna do it, don't think that they don't want it, they always want it

women say they like confident guys, guys that know what they are doing, they know so they are confident, confidence is knowing , confidence is won tru practice

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had a red pill link and eventuaslly discarded it. Life experience backs up many pua teachings. Each has things I agree with and each has things I disagree with. What is truth?

• 1 comment

• Muestereate
                          #88.1

Muestereate commented
                          05-29-2019, 12:11 AM
                          Editing a comment

Red Pills not that bad. Do you know anything about it or are you just a feminist?

• Flag
                      just answered, please read, i feel like you are being a victim of the red pill propaganda

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am not a victim

Rcount, after reading your post, I can see that you really don't understand what red pill theory is.

Watch some of Rollo Tommsi's vids on youtube and that should put you on the path to understanding. Between Rollo and Corey Wayne, they really connected a lot of the dots for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                        Rcount, after reading your post, I can see that you really don't understand what red pill theory is.

Watch some of Rollo Tommsi's vids on youtube and that should put you on the path to understanding. Between Rollo and Corey Wayne, they really connected a lot of the dots for me.
                        ohhh boy the guy was from sosuave pua forum , i will continue watching
                        Conquer inner trauma and Become the Ultimate Alpha Male with the Complex PTSD Masterclass. Save $100 now https://21university.com/pages/cptsd-masterclass --~...

yup i understand the red pill

did you read my post?

Comment

• cryptomones
                          cryptomones commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ah the days of SoSuave. I personally subscribed to PlayerSupreme back then. RIP. Also good to note, Rollo himself has been married for many years. Marriage is not the enemy.

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                        And personally I would add events from charitable organizations... not just any old charity but serious, long-standing ones such as Rotaract or Lion's Club.
                        That is a good one! I've meet some good people at those. If you live near a beach there is always some clean-up going on!
                        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

All PUA theory is psychology regardless if somebody wants to believe it or not. Psychology works and has been proven time and time again. The difference between most PUA and the pure form of psychology is that the guys get hung up on the instructor rather than the art-form. Guys will mimic the look, feel, mannerisms to become a clone and that is creepy. None of those guys wanted a million clones of themselves running around doing exactly what they do as this will and did destroy their methods. The original concept of the Mystery Method was to be your own person, to figure out what worked for you, while using proven psychological methods to be able to influence a particular set of outcomes. It did not mean do exactly as what the other guy just did as eventually when done enough people will learn from it and set up defensive barriers.

As to TRP I haven't looked into it that much so I cannot responsibly share an opinion as i have not formed one as yet.

I do know this though from personal experience. Do the things you like. If you want to might somebody into helping feed the homeless than join a group that feeds the homeless. If you want to stamp out illiteracy join a group that teaches literacy (I hope you know 9 out of ten rainbows are illiterate). The point being is to focus on the things you do want in your life rather than that which you do not.

I've met and are friends with a lot of people, including those who share ideologies radical to mine. Through some of those "different" friends I've met people who mean the world to me. You should not discount anyone who comes into your life because they have a message for you. I wouldn't pick any special types of place or activities because I might find someone there who is more suited for my desire. I would pick a place or activity because I am genuinely interested in it and the odds get stacked in my favor organically. Just go out and be yourself Muestereate and do those things you enjoy and you'll find what you're looking for.

I think most of my girlfriends, not sexfriends, have come from just living my life. The two most significant while living in TN were in places you might have discounted. One was a server in a trendy bar where the server-girls are half naked who turned out to be ultra-concervative. I asked her once about the whole situation and her answer plain and simple, she needed a job and with tips it paid really well. You can see she was shy with minimal interactions which to everyone in the place made her seem bitchy.

Another time I met a girl at Starbucks where liberal feminism goes for coffee! Except this girl was a conservative, God loving, hunting and fishing, born and raised farmers daughter, country girl. Yee Yee was she wild in the bedroom too.

Another time I met this one girl at a religious event that somebody convinced me to attend (it wasn't my religion and I was more into partying at the time). Dina was half Colombian and half Polish and as far as looks go probably the only real 10 I've ever dated. If you've ever heard somebody mention how she could stop a room when she walked in, well Dina could and did. The very first time I saw her I was jaw-dropped. Next closest was Melissa and she was an easy 8, but Dina just fucking wow! I've got to have sex with a few other 10's in my life, but this girl was a sexual deviant too!

We ended up living together and everything was just perfect as far as I knew. That is until one day I came home to the Sheriffs department changing the locks on my apartment. I had given her the money to pay the rent each month and unbeknown to me she was not paying it. She went as far as writing out fake rent receipts and when the original eviction notice was mailed she just threw it away. When they posted the court eviction on the door giving me 7 days she took it off the door. When they came to lock me out (they wouldn't even allow me to get my stuff as the doors were already closed) she was nowhere to be found.

I was able to prove to the landlord the truth about what had happened with the forged receipts and not knowing anything was wrong. I ended up putting my stuff into storage and maybe out of self-pitty, self-destruction or some type of self-punishment I ended up living on the streets of Elizabeth, NJ for a few months. I later found out through her mother who was blissfully unaware at the time too that Dina started shooting heroin and well it all went down hill from there. In hindsight all the evidence was there to see but that's another story for another day.

The point is 2 ladies I loved here in TN I met at places I would not have expected to meet the type of girl I wanted in my life. Not really into marriage so there's that and both of them are now married and we are all still close friends. Dina was exactly the type of girl I wanted to meet. A true "dime-piece" in every sense of the word. She went to church and encouraged me to go each week. She shushed a room whenever she walked in and it could have been in her ragged sweat pants. She taught me things about sex that I still blush about. She was so smart and we could talk all night. She got me. Except she had a major heroin addiction.

All I'm saying is let life happen and live it knowing the right person is out there. Don't set your focus on what you don't want, rather focus on the things you do want. Do the things in life that make you happy not because you're seeking something but because you find genuine happiness in doing them. Don't do heroin!

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Just going off the title of this thread - go to luxurious, high end places. Women there are typically boldly feminine and open to a man that can match their lifestyle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X