yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At a deeper level I think this thread is a reflection of our changing culture. In previous generations it was normal for men and women to pair bond and make a sacred commitment to each other for the purpose of raising a family together. This was truly a life long commitment to raise children and grow old together for better or for worse.

After a few years the couple wouldn't like each other anymore but would tolerate each other for the sake of the children. Then after the kids move out they would be so used to each other that they would eventually start liking each other again. By the time they reach their 80s they would be so stuck in their ways that they would forget they once hated each other and stroll on the beach walking hand in hand. Then people young people will see them and admire how they could love each other for so long.

Comment

That is a nice ideal. We men hold it as much as women hold the ideal of prince charming coming to rescue them from day to day drudgery. There is a need for the sacred and often its ideals like this that are sacred to us.

I guess we have to realize that ideals are just goals though. Most ideals eventually crumble and when they crumble there are usually good portions of violence involved. For instance, the eighty years hand in hand model is an exception and not the rule.

My Dad and contemporaries died in their sixties, The generation before that the men died in their fifties. a mere generation before that and My Grandma died in her 30's. The average life expectancy in the 20's and 30's was only 27. We had wars and few antibiotics and no vaccinations. Cemeteries were filled with children's graves, today they are rare. The other side was filled with adults succumbing to diseases that we sometimes still chuckle about.

Achievements in Medicine included the discovery of Vitamins and the development of Insulin and Penicillin

The age of the 80-year-olds being hand in hand is just coming upon us. The dream can become real but we still have other things to work out.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          Ildergreier I realize you successfully derailed my thread from one of locations and spots into one of whether men deserve women that aren't feminists. You also demostrated the kind of female bullying that is making traditional valued women harder to locate. Fortunately, your damage is local. I don't think this thread can be recovered to any worthwhile purpose which was to share activities where certain kinds of women were more likely to congregate. Another thread about places where women could go that sought traditional sorts of men also got pretty well derailed.

You are a mod now, perhaps you should get a sockpuppet when you want to troll us guys.
          The question is:
          What would a traditional woman gain from entertaining a man like you who wants nothing but sex? Nothing, because she doesn't have sex if she isn't in a very commited relationship on the road to marriage. She can even hold off sex until marriage.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Why don't traditional women have sex without being in a committed relationship? Is sex not enjoyable if you dress like a woman instead of a man? Is sex not enjoyable if you act feminine? Is sex not enjoyable if you are your own person instead of being swayed by others whims and emotional excursions/ Why would a woman that dresses like a man, has a haircut like a man. talks like a man and is wreck sailing an emotional tide of self and group pity, enjoy sex more than a more traditional woman? I think these women you would like me to pursue enjoy sex less, not more

And who said all I want is sex? In reality, I only want it to be an option.

If it is not an option then I seriously doubt that I have anything to gain with a feminist woman. Yes, it has to be on the table, You ask what I have to offer a traditional woman. I ask what does a feminist woman have to offer to me or any male? If they had anything to offer I wouldn't be at the church cookie stand now would I?

Now these cowgirls down at the country line dancin thing????

country GIF

Comment

If it is sex without any commitment you want, then you should go after something else then traditional women. Because to them casual sex is abuse.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

So, since you quoted all my questions you are saying feminists women offer me risk? I'd agree and add that I think risk is a lot higher and a lot less manageable, they by definition are less stable. Not an attractive investment from a risk standpoint either.

Comment

Come to think of it, sex with Feminist is extremely risky from the legal standpoint. They are much more likely to have the morning after remorse because they did something with someone they and all their friends hate. Better to scream rape than admit you enjoyed sex with a guy.

Comment

So, since you quoted all my questions you are saying feminists women offer me risk? I'd agree and add that I think risk is a lot higher and a lot less manageable, they by definition are less stable. Not an attractive investment from a risk standpoint either.
                    feminists are not more risky to you, then you are a risk to a traditional woman.

Arsenal

Comment

Muestereate

I think you should do something with the entitlement you posess, because the very thought of imposing a casual sex lifestyle on a traditional woman is abuse.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Muestereate

I think you should do something with the entitlement you posess, because the very thought of imposing a casual sex lifestyle on a traditional woman is abuse.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	107426

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	107426

Perhaps you can elaborate why Muestereate deserve to impose a casual sex lifestyle on woman who isn't interested in that?
                          Arsenal

Comment

Perhaps you can elaborate why Muestereate deserve to impose a casual sex lifestyle on woman who isn't interested in that?
                            He's not "imposing" anything on anyone.........these are grown women.

Emotionally mature women make decisions for themselves every day with great success. Almost like their normal adult people.

Comment

wao..please dont fight..chill,
                              life is precious so go full blast
                              strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

He's not "imposing" anything on anyone.........these are grown women.

Emotionally mature women make decisions for themselves every day with great success. Almost like their normal adult people.
                                They have already made the decision. They won't even entertain the thought if having sex if they aren't in a committed relationship.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Come to think of it, sex with Feminist is extremely risky from the legal standpoint. They are much more likely to have the morning after remorse because they did something with someone they and all their friends hate. Better to scream rape than admit you enjoyed sex with a guy.
                                  A good thing to do is always make sure there's some type of evidence against it. I usually do dirty talk via text with a girl first and keep that just in case. You should always protect yourself with any girl. Not just fem-nazis.

?????
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

While I heavily disagree with Muestereate in this thread (and am quite offended with his choice of words in his first post "My coffee shops are too liberal, I like the education levels but too many feminists, LGBTQ types are MIXED in."), I do think this thread has become more of a debate that is besides the topic at hand. If a discussion is to be made on whether feminists are the bane of the earth that will use allegations of rape against you for their own gain or if it's nothing more than a small, over exaggerated minority being blown out of proportions, a new thread will suffice. I suggest "Muestereate's Musings" as a suggestion
                                    �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I am not the imposing anything on anybody. I am merely accepting the facts and shaping decisions accordingly. 85% of divorce is initiated by women. In educated professionals, the number is 95% of divorces are initiated by the female. Ultimately, it is females who are imposing a single life on men, not vice versa. Even if a woman says yes to marriage, chances are good that she will change her mind.

In the end, less than 50 percent of people are married so I am hardly the "Czar Of Imposing Spinsterism" in the world. It's more like a democratic consensus and not me abusing the world's women with my Awesome Flesh Scepter. I am just mitigating the cost of divorce out of my budget. I love the idea of marriage, I have no problem with fidelity. In fact, I hold it Sacred.

To desecrate a Holy marriage would be one of the most grievous sins I can imagine. To put something that sacred in the hands of another human being that has extremely high odds of smashing it to the floor to gain financial advantage would be irresponsible. The choice is mine and mine alone. LTR OK, Marriage? I'm over it.

over it eye roll GIF

Comment

They have already made the decision. They won't even entertain the thought if having sex if they aren't in a committed relationship.
                                        So they made a decision on their own?............But how is this possible with Muestereate "imposing" his lifestyle on them?

It's almost like you don't fully understand your own point. Almost like you just want to argue instead of debate.

A woman...............who just wants to argue for the sake of drama......

Comment

So they made a decision on their own?............But how is this possible with Muestereate "imposing" his lifestyle on them?
                                          He sure is going to try...

Originally posted by TheLaw View Post

It's almost like you don't fully understand your own point. Almost like you just want to argue instead of debate.
                                          It's almost like you agrees with him just because you are a man. Almost like you just can't help yourself.

A woman...............who just wants to argue for the sake of drama......
                                          A man............ Stirring up shit again....
                                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X