yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sex Bomb mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Bomb mix

Last edited by DevilJin; 03-20-2019, 04:18 AM.

thats great info, thx!

Comment

Would you consider EvolveXS acceptable for #1?
      I've eyed p93 before. Will add to next order, lol. Way too many recommends.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Is P93 better or worse than TAC?

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Curious as well, the TAC, eh hem, would seem to have a different purpose outside of just relaxing...

• nephil
          nephil commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, it's actually the first time I hear of P93 being TAClike in that respect. It definitely piques one's interest.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Would you consider EvolveXS acceptable for #1?
        I've eyed p93 before. Will add to next order, lol. Way too many recommends.
        Originally posted by nephil View Post
        Is P93 better or worse than TAC?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilJin View Post
          Hi Nutrix,
          Evolve for me personally just .

Hi nephil,
          thats a tough one, I almost forgot about my P93 and only started using it again
          I'll have to reevaluate my men's stash...I see a new purchase in my future, lol. I have none of the products on you #1 suggestion list.

The only thing I know about P93 is that it has A1 like properties for calming and comfort (minus the negative A1 affects that A1 can have on guys) but can have a more sexual leaning and also has a social/connection aspect. Would you say that's accurate? The whole conection/calming/sexy would be a nice combo indeed...
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I'll have to reevaluate my men's stash...I see a new purchase in my future, lol. I have none of the products on you #1 suggestion list.

The only thing I know about P93 is that it has A1 like properties for calming and comfort (minus the negative A1 affects that A1 can have on guys) but can have a more sexual leaning and also has a social/connection aspect. Would you say that's accurate? The whole conection/calming/sexy would be a nice combo indeed...

Comment

Curious, is this just doing it for your girl, or are you getting any benefits out of it as well?

Comment

do you mean its youre best combo for sexy time, or to go hunting in general?

and i am shocked as i just realized you dont have any cops on the list.
                cops are sooooo freaking powerful.

i make women go absolutly insane (more then usuall hehe) just with T-stick.
                and it has the bonus of tasting good for the ladys.

oh and it also make you horny as foooock

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                  do you mean its youre best combo for sexy time, or to go hunting in general?

and i am shocked as i just realized you dont have any cops on the list.
                  cops are sooooo freaking powerful.

i make women go absolutly insane (more then usuall hehe) just with T-stick.
                  and it has the bonus of tasting good for the ladys.

oh and it also make you horny as foooock
                  Well, tiny amount of cops in Ascend is not enough to make me turned on I guess, especially for formal situation
                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                  APEX: Manimal 2
                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

Well, tiny amount of cops in Ascend is not enough to make me turned on I guess, especially for formal situation
                    look man, its more complicated then just turning you on like a switch.
                    libido is derive from several factors.
                    it can also take some time for the effect to appear.

that being said, today i used T-stick to style my beard and i had 4 boners during class

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

look man, its more complicated then just turning you on like a switch.
                      libido is derive from several factors.
                      it can also take some time for the effect to appear.

that being said, today i used T-stick to style my beard and i had 4 boners during class
                      Yeah, I guess so dude, so many factors and variables. Using T-stick in the class is brave action!!
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

not really. i use it almost everywhere.
                        i never see any adverse effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X