yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TESTING XSR40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TESTING XSR40

DAY 1

Testing XSR40.

Wore 25 mcg of XSR40 to poker last night.
    I noticed more focus it seems.
    Also before I get into this short story let me give you the backdrop.
    When you walk into poker on time typically the regulars are up in age and they all choose to sit at the same table, even going as far as reserving seats for each other.
    Well I was playing poker and originally started at another table, I was doing quite well for myself. (started with 5k and got to ~30k // this is gameplay chip value)
    Math became much easier (I play based on percentages and ratios..oh and pot odds)
    I eliminated 3 players at my table and so our table had to be broken up and everyone sent to other tables to make them full and keep things fair.
    I was sent to the Senior table lol...
    Now these guys know their stuff.
    I've been apart of this league going on 10 years now..just as long as I've been using pheros really.
    The average age at this table was probably 60..some in their 70s some in their 50s.
    On 3 separate occasions gray areas in the rules applied, situations that people who study the game and rules would know.
    You know everything has its complexities.
    Its like can I raise if the prior bet was less than half of 50% of the big blind..etc etc that type.
    So on 3 separate occasions I was asked the answer to these questions by the very people who unknowingly taught me a lot in the beginning.
    It is known that I study the game..however typically older players just go with what they think..they don't typically ask the 28 year old how things should go.

So in summary I noticed more Focus and some sort of respect, I cant really describe exactly the type of respect.

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
    DAY 1

So in summary I noticed more Focus and some sort of respect, I cant really describe exactly the type of respect.
    Reverence?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Reverence?
      Yes, yes, great word!
      You know I like to name my products..maybe I will name this one that unofficially

Comment

Yes, yes, great word!
        You know I like to name my products..maybe I will name this one that unofficially
        He, he. do that.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, yes, great word!
          You've been testing some good mixes, I have to keep up with this.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I quite like how you test all kinds of research molecules! It's gonna be really useful for future researchers to test it out and use it. I don't have any experience with poker, but it could be that they're evaluating you as an equal since you "rose" to the Senior's table.
            �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
              I quite like how you test all kinds of research molecules! It's gonna be really useful for future researchers to test it out and use it. I don't have any experience with poker, but it could be that they're evaluating you as an equal since you "rose" to the Senior's table.
              I've known and played with these guys for 10 years.
              Hmm. could this be the molecule that resets like the one in Xist O.o

Comment

XSR40 at 25 mcg at work continues to provide focus and reverence.

I have yet to use diffusion tech in any of these..however I'm loving the 2-3 hrs that I wear this and I may need to start cooking up diffusion tech in these items.

Today I tried out 50 mcg at work.. my 2-3 hour window is over and I didn't see much difference between 25mcg and 50mcg.. I will try tomorrow at 12.5mcg, if I don't see any difference that could be quite pleasing..

Comment

How was the lower dosage fair for you? More or less if the same with focus? I wonder if this would be a great standalone product for detailed office work...

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't get substantial focus like what Thinker or Limitless would tout..however I was noticeably more locked in.
                    A slight boost.

Thanks,

??????It might work better with other enhancement mones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X