yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pregnalone For Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neno has a nice glow about it but I do not believe its AD's TAA. I have my eye on a couple TAA types, but I'm not certain about them so it would be irresponsible for me to make such a claim as if I knew what it is

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Neno has a nice glow about it but I do not believe its AD's TAA. I have my eye on a couple TAA types, but I'm not certain about them so it would be irresponsible for me to make such a claim as if I knew what it is
      Neno to me feels super social, mood elevating and disinhibiting which I would think would make a great base for social blends. As far as I'm aware though It is not commonly used in the industry other then in small amounts for steering. Any reason why this may be? Would you ever consider designing a social blend built around neno?

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Neno is in more blends than you might think

Well it's a staple in a lot of socials so it must have those properties
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

It is going well with everything so far. It really depends on what I want to do with it. It's more like real Alpha for me. But I draws no aggression. It gets a lot of respect like erone but I don't have the older wisdom vibe but vibrant wisdom. My shoulders are back but my voice is not deepened. I am considerate of people and their opinions but I don't swallow kumbaya bullshit. In fact, when I'm around that quality in men it repels me a bit, Around women, my feet sort of plant. I feel grounded and stable.

Men enjoy my company and conversation, women look at me as if they know something about me. Last night that look reminded me of how the girls say they just know when a man has a contentious package by a certain swagger. I have not taken a fresh look at my gate and confusingly get a, "she knows" look mostly when sitting down and squaring off.

Tonight I am wearing it with 3 sprays Boyfriend, Boyfriend has not worked well for me, I' also upped the dose of neno to 4 drops. I tried 5, too much, 2 and 3 is a sweet spot. I haven't tried 4 though. The problem with 5 is that people would not enter my zone and my zone and my zone was Ginormous. To avaoid this I have taken to wearing it under my slacks and around the groin.

Neno is processed by the body two ways, on is by fats and another by skin, I'm not perfectly recalling the science of neno catabolism but it breaks down to DHEA and or dheas also. When it is absorbed by fatty parts of the body it cranks up the cortisol which makes people nervous. Its one of the effects of a bad enone reaction is high cortisol/stress levels. When it is absorbed by the skin it become gonadotropic somehow and catabolizes into sex hormones more so than stress. I have to mention this because it may be important to apply it to locations of skin that have skin or lymphatic flow to the gonads for it to work the way I have been describing.

This is also why I said it may be old man juice. Perhaps it is just returning me to a more normal/younger hormonal balance by giving my gonads the fuel they need. I feel 20 years younger when I wear it.

Comment

I know it's a big part of love boat and that has a lot of those properties
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I am going to revise my judgment of pego being Alpha-based off of THIS definition of Beta Aura off of the Alpha Dream website.

BETA ? BETA MALE AURA

The beta male aura is an equally important pheromone signature specifically it will drive a more relaxed, confident and calm encounters. The beta aura is also virtually universal and all-inclusive, except with women who are extremely socially aggressive.

The Beta aura has a less powerful initial effect versus an Alpha aura, yet it will drive both a strong social reaction (acceptance, respect by peers and women), as well as open doors to sexual encounters it is more difficult to obtain an impulsive sexual encounter with a beta aura, but does foster long-term connection.

The Beta aura is better suited for male wearers that are not necessarily physically superior to most other men (as an Alpha aura implies). It is for the wearers who are predominantly personality driven. However, a strongly-beta formula should be balanced with at least some alpha characteristics.

Lastly, it is noteworthy to mention that a Beta aura will also directly increase the self-esteem and confidence of the wearer.
            Though I feel like a real self-deterministic alpha I guess it has smoothed and amplified my beta. My Beta, though many would ridicule, has always been something I judged as a good thing and I have cultivated it all my life as good character in my opinion.

I apologize for misleading anybody with my alpha comments. This chemical will not turn you into a dickhead. at least in doses up to 100ug in my limited experience.

I went out tonight, followed my intuition and went into an old tough remnant of Pittsburgh Steel Valley. I had no idea what to expect but followed a hunch. Unbeknownst to me, a solid group of men was discussing whether literature supporting male dominance and wifely subordination was outdated and whether they could get anything out of it. After they had formed a negative consensus they discussed the subject anyhow.

I swayed about a half dozen manly men to reopen their perspectives. I'm usually met with shit testing when I offer counter viewpoints and perspectives on things. Not so with Neno. Boyfriend, as usual, had almost no effect on any women I came in contact with. Even at tonight's higher does of three sprays. I have no clue if boyfriend had a part in swaying these men. boyfriend does have me thinking more kindly and somewhat sexually about women but so far, they are showing no signs of reciprocation in my circumstances or contexts.

Comment

After my period of blind testing and corrections as above I started looking further into this molecule. The conversion of neno to other hormones is complicated. It seems to take place at three different mitochondrial pathways and not just one. It appears this molecule has been effective topically for a long time but its effects on men's lowering hormone levels with age is still coming to light.

I was indded on the right path by changing my application points. It seems the adrenal cortex and the gonads do the bulk of the conversions. In addition to Neno, of all things they are balancing progesterone topically too. Usually a female molecule, it like neno is a precursor to male hormones as well.

In addition to age, stress steals neno to make cortisol, this leaves precious little neno to make the rest of our hormones. Apparently feeding the top of the tree is effective for both stress and age. I'm not sure if I'm reading these right but progesterone may or may not be needed depending on stress. At this point of my understanding of this article, I cannot tell if added progesterone is for stress or for age. I do note in another article that gonad application is recommended but the dose of progesterone is much less for men. That makes sense. DHEA fits into this too but I'm still clueless as to what dose or what condition indicates that it's needed.

I'm imagining a topical ball creme of neno and progesterone. I'm baffled on dose though. Might as well throw in some Ascend. Other topicals are on the market but the dosages are way too high compared to what I've learned in the last couple weeks. perhaps it is the dpg carrier that allows such a low dose. Or perhaps they are like many others even here that believe that more is always better. Topical is much more consistent dosing than the digestive tract and dpg must be better than all these aloes and shea butters they are using. I'm using one fifth the dose and getting excellent results.

https://www.zrtlab.com/blog/archive/...enolone-steal/

Comment

Glad you found what works for you. Personally for me beta/comfort is a recipe for friend zone. And I'm not all about that. But i respect we all have different needs and natural sigs
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Just to clarify. You talk about creating a bubble that you see keeps people out? But you wait to see who will interact with you?
                  I'm kinda scratching my head. You do or do not want exchanges?
                  You initiate with success and seem to enjoy it. But when solo you have a bubble that people don't seem to cross that you enjoy too? Is this to better control your interactions by being able to choose who you interact with, repelling most until you want to interact or initiate? What is your purpose in creating the bubble? Or was than an accident you discoved at the high doses and are experimenting with?
                  I feel like I missed something somewhere...
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

it was an accident and I just reported on what I thought I was observing. Indeed, sometimes I don't want people to bother me. Your confusion is warranted. I like the attention I like and I dislike the attention I dislike. This is true. Often when I wear heavy alphas it's to keep guys away. There are a circle or two of women I don't wish to attract anymore too. Last year I ran through all the friendzones. I let many know I was interested in more and when they insisted on friendzone I put distance. Many are not real friends. The easily offended, I'm so offended gang is on the other side of the bubble too. Live and let live but I don't need to walk on eggshells around one group or be accused of manipulations by the other. No desire to manipulate or offend but I can't control others basic belief structures that lead them to those feelings so.... Distance.

Comment

Ah, ok! I was wondering if I missed something. Sometimes people post things in journals or on other threads and I thought maybe I missed something from somewhere else. Thank you, a bunch of posts make more sense now it light if this

Comment

Glad you asked, sometimes I look at my own posts and they don't make sense to me either until I can recall the contexts and indeed, the rests of those contexts might, in fact, are in other threads.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1024px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png
Views:	86
Size:	423.2 KB
ID:	94179

Comment

Maybe its me, but I only need 2.5-5MCG total in a mix of Pregnenolone. Anymore then that and my feelings can over take me especially with A1. One of my favorite single molecules though by far, because when a mix is dialed in just right a little Neno can really take mixes to the next level and more on an emotional level for me than say P79.

Comment

justintime469 I got my first bottle ages ago, I was gifted a 25mcg spray. Loved. Bought the 30ml @ 30mcgs (couldn't get 30ml at 25mcg). Never tried at such low mcgs. I have it in oil now too and can decant and create a spray at 2.5. I've used half sprays to good affect (12.5/15mcgs).
                              2.5-5mcgs seems like it would only be an almost hint at what I'm accustomed to. I have p79 and haven't gotten to test it yet. Can you share some more on what you mean? Are you talking dial in generally or for something specific, bonding, social, sexual? What does it add? How does it steer? Take over your feelings - it amplifies? Other molecules like A1 or your emotions in general?
                              Sorry for all the questions but I really like neno and love learning what others think of it and always looking for new ways to experiment

Comment

I find Neno and P79 are similar for me to where they both can seem to amplify aspects of other pheromones and by themselves can even enhance your own feelings. Neno for me really amps up my feelings and with mixes I have to be careful because anything very heavy in A1 the Neno for me amps up the lethargy and depression to the point I just go to bed or wash the mix off because the depression is just to much. The same with a very Heavy Androstenone mix and Neno where I have to really work to control aggression and I am not an aggressive male at all.

When I started messing with Neno I got it from PTreasures when I was ordering another item because it was cheap. It is one of my favorite molecules by far and just tugs on my feelings good and bad. I made 10MCG a spray and solo this is a good dose for me, but in a mix typically I will use 5MCG total. I use the Neno as just a slight boost to my mix. What I do is take a good base mix that I have dialed in and then use the 2.5-5MCG and add it to my mixes. I know Celebrity has Neno in it and find I don`t need anymore to add to he celebrity. I don`t have as much experience with PXS products yet, but am working on testing them.

For an example as a mix I really like True Alpha 2 drops to Swoon 2 drops as this is a very solid all around mix for me for general use. I use 5 MCG Neno with ADG as a cover scent with this setup. The Neno really amps up the fun side of this mix outside of work for me and also works the social aspect of the True Alpha well while still keeping the Sexual undertone for me.

So I generally won`t use more than 2 blends together and get them dialed in solo first. Then I will combine and get the 2 working together well, then add the Neno in small doses to tie the rest of the mix in. It is time consuming as hell, but if you have a really good signature mix that already works well, I would suggest to anyone to add some Neno to it in small doses and see what you get, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Comment

justintime469 That's a lot of great information! Thank you for elaborating.
                                  I need to keep in mind that possibility of a negative from A1 and neno. I haven't noticed a negative affect on my guy with A1 generally, so far, but knowing that is good info to keep watch for.
                                  I suppose I like the boisterous aspect of neno at the high dose, lol, a sparkle rather than sun burst could be fun too
                                  Thank you again for sharing more

Comment

I haven't got any negatives on neno. I've only crashed a couple of times since I started wearing it. I learned about tyrosine here too. There are some different crashes, I have a protein drink with tyro in it that helps but I'm not sure I can attribute any of these crashes strictly from neno. A couple of our putative bear some watching. I can't remember which ones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X