yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pregnalone For Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnalone For Men

I have not had good luck with pregnenolone based blends. I usually think of Pregnenolone as a woman's molecule but it is a core molecule that is the base for a lot of alpha pheromones or maybe hormones is more correct. I started experimenting with the women's blends though because one of them acted like Thinker or my favorite comparison in my mind is that Fantasy is Ascend for women. It works on the other side of the brain. But that aside, I still haven't figured out how to write a report on that because I don't have my own personal report format I'm happy with>

Back to Prego. I think because I was willing to try on the other side, I got a really nice bottle of pregnenolone for a sample. Steve was nice enough to send me a full 10ml bottle of 20ug!! At first, it looked like one of those Christmas presents to just keep your mouth shut but not at these higher doses. I've settled between 40 and 60 ug. I'm actually combining it now with Bad Wolf and it is NOT killing the Wolf. It seems to add to projection. I swear I hit a whole restaurant with 100. It was like an invisible circle with 35 to 50-foot radius. No one would enter.

you would think with Bad wolf it would make 40 ug even unapproachable, 3 small euro drops btw. But no! I went to a place out of town where people aren't scared of me and I attracted ladies from 35 to 65. Now I might add, That I topped off with Dominant Ascend!! With women, I know and reject they surround me like sharks circling for the kill and I don't mean in a good way. They are very aggressive and antagonistic.

So 40 ug and they are angrily circling but I laughed a bit because I recognized they couldn't stay away even if they hate me. 60 though and I was totally owning this bad wolf suit. I'm pretty sure some earlier pheromone OD's are responsible for all the social aggression pointed at me lately.

But, with a new crowd, this stuff owns. Guys are like so-so, not talkative, Going out with 60 in the day today. Its local so I shouldn't expect less than gang rape but hell, I haven't been gang-raped by women for years. Maybe anger is part of sexuality.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 01-08-2019, 06:23 PM. Reason: It seems Neno make me spell very poorly

I've been testing pregnenolone again solo some recently but so far I haven't quite figured out how it effects others. It definitely feels social in nature, no sexual effects as far as I can tell. Gone up to 37.5mcg so far. It definitely has strong self effects. Feels very energizing, visually brightening, may be disinhibiting. It did feel a little beta to me at the higher dose. More testing needed though.

Comment

Went out with the BW, 60 prego and two sprays xist.. A topic came up that I have been universally ridiculed for having the position I have. Xist reset was immediate!! I was called on despite my protestations. I slowly restated and supported my position in a forceful but calm and slow manner, zero fear of reprisals. Then the magic. A WOMAN agreed with me and just as firmly, and then another and another agreed with my positions. It was not a clean sweep as I had left other opinions as respected and voiced my positions as mine alone.

I think the prego made the xist reset immediately. It possibly removed the fear that BW sometimes projects but I've also dialed in my BW dose. 3 euros is not a haphazard usage. They all worked together like a charm a few times in a row now.

And they handled 60ug.

Now I'm at the coffeeshop, the prego distance circle is forming, strangers seats that leave are not filled back in. A tall young brunette in a nice skirt just walked in. Let's check for ioi. Hmm bent over butt shot. Young girl veared my space then bent way over to look at something on the floor.??? Then back out.

Comment

Love Boat is neno-based, right? I haven't had much luck using it standalone, but it's great with Taboo and Xist. More IOI's than Taboo and Xist alone.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
          Love Boat is neno-based, right? I haven't had much luck using it standalone, but it's great with Taboo and Xist. More IOI's than Taboo and Xist alone.
          I don't think love boat is neno based. LB feels more of EST to me with neno and the other molecules in a steering capacity.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            LoveBoat is indeed neno, Another product with a good amount or even more is women's innocence.

Pregnalone?

This is an easy to use blend that transitions from office to nightclub with ease. It can be worn at clubs, bars, parties as easily as it can be at conferences, work, school, even religious gatherings.

Comment

I think one of the reasons I need higher doses of neno than Love boat offers is my age. Since its a hormone precursor, I may be naturally low in it. Perhaps the rest of the enzyme chain that catabolizes pregnenolone still works fine, but the part that makes pregnenolone is a/the metabolic path that is interfered with by age. Up to four sprays of Love boat never caught my attention like these doses of pregnenolone have. As I say it might just be old man juice.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I don't think love boat is neno based. LB feels more of EST to me with neno and the other molecules in a steering capacity.
              My bad. It contains neno, but it's listed as the third ingredient so there's probably not as much in there:

Androsterone Sulfate, Dehydroepiandrosterone, Pregnenolone, Dipropilyne Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).

Comment

So even Love boat is not a strong example of Neno. It is even less an example of neno than I had in my mind. It says it projects health, thats why I gave it a chance. The days of in sickness and in health are past. One must project it I guess.

Comment

That description reminds me of Instant Shine, which was also androsterone sulfate based (allegedly).

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                    That description reminds me of Instant Shine, which was also androsterone sulfate based (allegedly).
                    It has been my theory for a while that neno is a small part of the instant shine formula. When I tested it with Rone sulphate it added some much needed energy to RS but kept its mood elevating qualities intact and felt much like instant shine minus 1 aspect.

Comment

which aspect is that, Scotties work was overly complicated and expensive If its just sulfate and neno plus 1 it could affordably reproducible. Over in the other formula is a thread about how to isolate it from nutritional supplements dirt cheap, sulphate is as cheap as any that Steve sells. Maybe some different ratio's than love boat. Some have compared BW to p75. Anone might be a decent buffer but I don't know what IS is so.... I certainly don't know what is missing.

Comment

According to XSteveO Shine does not contain Rone Sulfate. Also it is a two molecule formula.

Comment

Didn't you have sulfate in your versions? I only read about half the thread. Anone is supposed to glow and this neno is said to have a healthy glow. Glow and shine are pretty similar words. If its not 75 as some suspect BW to be, could Anone and neno be the two? I don't really feel like I shine but emanation might be a closer description.

I suppose researching in ignorance has its appeal but I don't like playing with an unknown like BW.

Right now, Neno and BW could become my new base for a while. Every product of Steves I've added to the combo steered and amplified it very very smoothly except for the first night when I didn't know what was happening.

Comment

So I went up to 45mcg of neno today at work and had an awesome day. I take back what I said about it feeling beta. I felt super confident and out going today, really nice mood boost, motivated, energized, focused, articulate, brain felt like it had been kicked into high gear. I managed to deal with some really stressful situations in a really calm controlled manner. Others around me were very chatty but respectful and I managed to build rapport with some new clients effortlessly.

Did not really notice any signs of attraction outside the norm and I did feel a little irritable later on but I think that was because of burnout.

I'm not going to wear anything for a couple of days and test again over the weekend but If I can replicate the results I had today I am going to buy a 30ml bottle of this stuff.

I would love to see more reports on this solo because I think pregnenolone is very interesting.
                            Last edited by GHOST; 01-10-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I tried it with bad wolf again last night, but going on my amplification theory, put on voodoo because it stimulates deep and sincere communications in my experience. I was going to a funeral and I was kind of like, "This One's For You George". Unfortunately, I did not stay long enough because I knew absolutely nobody. I could have just sat down and watched for the crowd to change but pheromones weren't on my mind by the time I got there. The weather was bad, the roads slippery, and George was just laying there looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                I tried it with bad wolf again last night, but going on my amplification theory, put on voodoo because it stimulates deep and sincere communications in my experience. I was going to a funeral and I was kind of like, "This One's For You George". Unfortunately, I did not stay long enough because I knew absolutely nobody. I could have just sat down and watched for the crowd to change but pheromones weren't on my mind by the time I got there. The weather was bad, the roads slippery, and George was just laying there looking good.
                                Have you ever used Core by Apex? That's interesting that you think pregnenolone is an amplifier of other mones because my experience today reminded me very much of Core and there is the opinion over on PT that Core amplifies other mones. I forgot to mention as well that Pregnenolone seems to be very disinhibiting. Have you noticed this at all?

Comment

Core is an amazing product
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

any updates on this? i was thinking of getting love boat as an oil
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: evolve, xist
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I have been meaning to look into Core on the other forum. Perhaps I can come up with something similar. Neno is cheap actually. One other molecule maybe 96 or 75?

Comment

• XSteveO
                                        XSteveO commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        it could maybe be a combo of molecules but I would disagree with 75. That's super alpha and pretty heavy molecular wise. AD's TAA was super light

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X