yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones, fun, dating, serious relationship, then what?......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    But we still need Pheromones when meeting up, even if we use Online dating tbf.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    2020 might continue for how long in 2021 ? Let hope its not long.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by gvididos
    is it work in 2020?
    Yes 2020 has been work all year. Can't wait for it to end

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Originally posted by pingu View Post

Word of caution, I have TWO 5ml bottles of Instant Shine V2 Oil from the re-launched Androtics and have been documenting them on my journal

I have concluded that no one should ever purchase them, period.

Also, I have bought, owned and used up an entire bottle of Instant Shine with 4x the mones from old AndroticsDirect, so I know exactly what Instant Shine is meant to be like
    That bad, huh? I have the IS spray in Neroli and it smells amazing.

Leave a comment:

• pingu
    replied
    Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Instant Shine is still one of my favorites. Evolve or Taboo would be the closest to Ammo and Bliss would be closest to IS from what I know. Not exactly the same but good enough.
    Word of caution, I have TWO 5ml bottles of Instant Shine V2 Oil from the re-launched Androtics and have been documenting them on my journal

I have concluded that no one should ever purchase them, period.

Also, I have bought, owned and used up an entire bottle of Instant Shine with 4x the mones from old AndroticsDirect, so I know exactly what Instant Shine is meant to be like

Leave a comment:

• manover84
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
    I just would like to ask peoples opinions. Pheromones are tremendous fun, being experimental, mixing products, changing dosages watching reactions , but how do people use them in the long game?

I ? using pheromones and all the thrills from reactions you get, knowing the pheromones have amplified you're sexiness or status.

a few years back I came out of a long term relationship and soon after regularly started hooking up with a woman at work. It was so exciting and hot, I used androtics stuff at the time and I used ammo and instant shine, I would add some TUTH later and she would go wild. We fucked in the office, she used to pull me off in the car, we fucked in a park on a rainy day, we even fucked in a car park! At work in meetings she would always stand in front of me and let me push against her......it was sooooo hot and I knew the pheromones played a big part in turning her on......this went on for a bit and she fell in love with me and I fell for her, it got more setious.....at that point, questions pheromone wise are, do you continue wearing pheros all the time you're with your with this person? Do you hide it, feel guilty for having a secret? If you start living with this person and you keep it secret, how do you hide it? If you stop wearing pheros will the relationship lose it's intensity? The relationship didn't go too far anyway but I remember asking myself these questions.

I'm currently single and at a dating stage having' fun watching strangers reactions and going on dates and the excitement of early romance but just interested to know how people use pheros and their thoughts of usage in the long term game with a partner.
    Instant Shine is still one of my favorites. Evolve or Taboo would be the closest to Ammo and Bliss would be closest to IS from what I know. Not exactly the same but good enough.

Leave a comment:

• ChocolateMarshmallow
    replied
    I spoke to an Ukrainian girl, 26, she told me that the girls at the online dating site that had signed up and expected a visitor, to use pheromones when they are with them.

??????She worked at one if the many online dating sites as a translator for the ladies.

I wonder if any of the prospective men that visited them were aware of the extra influence of pheromones???

Should the perspective wife tell the "love" about the pheromone usage?

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Ascend does that?! Now I really hope my SO is into testing...crosses fingers...

• cryptomones
    replied
    I think a large part that may often be overlooked is also how the pheromones are affecting your own behavior. For example, when I wear SOB, I naturally feel a bit more cocky than when I recently started wearing Ascend with copulins. Both have copulins and my Ascend with copulins x2 may even have more sexual/masculine pheromones but the way I act myself is different. I definitely notice I'm more sharp/serious and on-point, whereas with SOB, I can lounge around more and fantasize or waste time if nothing important is going on. With Ascend, I'm constantly getting stuff done. I think Ascend is slightly less sexual in nature, but interestingly it's led to more spontaneous/wild sex! And my SO although less dreamy/kinky than with SOB, is way more intense when I'm wearing Ascend. I also like the feeling of respect with it, and that makes myself feel more confident as well.

So with that said, I've had hookups in the past that I attributed largely to pheromones. Sometimes I would be dating a girl and would meet her wearing pheromones, and I would stop using them mid-way through our being together, just to see the impact. Most of the time nothing changed. The times things changed were when my own behavior changed. And that's when I realized that pheromones while definitely effective on the target person(s), also have a profound effect on the person wearing them, and unless you're congruent it won't be as effective.

The way this may make more sense in your head is, what if this entire time you didn't know it, but she was secretly also using pheromones? Does that seem feasible to you? In other words, if she was someone you wouldn't find attractive, would it be possible that her wearing of pheromones is what made you lust after her and ensue in all this passionate office romance and public sex?

Because I think another thing I eventually had to overcome (and this partly happened when I got in better shape), is that I wasn't very as confident many years ago. I started using pheromones because I thought it was going to help me overcome insecurities in a sense and be like a magic bullet. Although they helped, they helped relative to who I was. As I got more in shape, and started dressing better, the pheromones also seemed to be more effective. Same products, relatively the same dosages, and more profound effects. Eventually as I became more confident and secure with myself, I realized that the pheromones were just revealing attraction that was already there. Either women that already liked me (and it made me act in a way that brought out more of their flirting etc.) or they acted more social/flirty/sexual/teasing/dreamy, which helped me to have better relationships. What I mean is, and I mean no offense to anyone, but I think when you give that much power to the pheromones alone, you're discrediting your own sex appeal/confidence/etc. that is also a significant part of these encounters. But no doubt pheromones do play a large role.

So with that all said, I think it's totally fine to share with a SO. I'm currently in the process of trying to do that, but my hesitation is more along the lines of not wanting to appear crazy or like a druggy. So I'm slowly sharing with her in limited ways. I think it would be awesome to have your SO be into it as well. It depends though on yourself, your style of relationship, etc. and just what you're generally comfortable sharing with your partner.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    I am divorced and have had several failed long term relationships. lack of honesty and trust always had a part to play in it. just good advice that may help you one day

• Primross
    replied

That's a shit thing for your friend to do ain't it, well rude! Nice explanation though lol! ????. Closest I been to getting caught is I once dropped a bottle of ammo out of my pocket in a nightclub, I saw it on floor half an hour later and nobody had picked it up. Then women when they are into you and put their hands in your pocket and it's like no I've got a bottle in there. I've had to show a bouncer on entry as well a few times but just say it's aftershave.

since using xs products I never carry bottles around with me now for all the near misses.
    yup it was fast thinking on my part. i rarely carry them with me besides in my gym bag in the daytime however for nights out i will decant a small amount in a sample vial

Leave a comment:

• Bob111
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    My friend wen through the history on my computer the other day i was a little pissed he didn't respect my privacy. None the less i told.hin i was looking for.outsode.the box testosterone boosters and gave him the story about the cops boosting test. He seemed to believe it
    That's a shit thing for your friend to do ain't it, well rude! Nice explanation though lol! ????. Closest I been to getting caught is I once dropped a bottle of ammo out of my pocket in a nightclub, I saw it on floor half an hour later and nobody had picked it up. Then women when they are into you and put their hands in your pocket and it's like no I've got a bottle in there. I've had to show a bouncer on entry as well a few times but just say it's aftershave.

since using xs products I never carry bottles around with me now for all the near misses.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    My friend wen through the history on my computer the other day i was a little pissed he didn't respect my privacy. None the less i told.hin i was looking for.outsode.the box testosterone boosters and gave him the story about the cops boosting test. He seemed to believe it

Leave a comment:

• Bob111
    replied
    I think it's all down to who your circle is and how you know people would react to it all. Its hard to disagree with any of the points. Honesty on one hand is the way forward........but I've never told anybody about my mone use. I don't want to tell my male friends that would just invoke ridicule and they'd be in on the secret , would they tell a girl I was using them etc? Women I have known would react negatively to it and would see it as manipulation.

I do feel clearer now though reading everybodies points and views.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    I know the roles are reversed, but I think it depends on the person

My previous SO and I both wore mones, though I was way more into the science than he ever cared to be. My current SO knows I have a huge fragrance collection, and "other stuff". Speaking to
    Muestereate 's point, he is content to know it is part of my personal effects and leaves it at that.

I use(d) mones for dating and attraction, for daily interactions, to make friends and influence people, for relational intimacy (sex, bonding, day to day life in general with family and friends...) I don't believe mones should be segregated to just romantic relationships, they are far to viable for such limitation. My SO being able to understand that aspect would be priority.

If my SO ever shows an honest interest in pheromones, I would be happy to include him in all this fun, but I have no desire to convince anyone they work or to hear nay saying from an uneducated and/or close minded source - SO or anyone else for that matter - but for now, SO's just disinterested

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I just think it's a bad idea whoever it is.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    I guess it depends on the person.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies, I do like to be honest as I think secrets or lying in relationships bites you in the backside eventually.

As you say pheromones don't make people do things as isn't magic and just amplifies feelings already there and creates an easier /clearer opportunity to react.

I think though with women I have met all would think pheromones are something that tricks them into feeling a certain way or probably a source of amusement that I was wearing pheromones. I think people in general are misinformed about them and there is a stigma attached to a person that wears them even though I know different. I see pheromones as a tool to see more clearly what people think so I an react accordingly.

Then again if I fell in love with a woman and was honest and I explained my pheromone use and what they were and why I wore them and we couldn't talk honestly plus maturity then maybe it isn't right anyway....if i loved someone I would want to be 100% honest and be able to tell them anything.

Leave a comment:

• Playboy
    replied
    I think that ultimately, a girl will still feel cheated if she knew you used pheromones around her. I would certainly be thinking twice if the same happened to me, even if i used them too.

Ultimately, in the end, i think though honesty is the essence to a healthy relationship, '' bare truth to the knuckles and bones '' hurt a relationship more than it helps. Just from my experience.

Leave a comment:

• Bob111
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies, I do like to be honest as I think secrets or lying in relationships bites you in the backside eventually.

As you say pheromones don't make people do things as isn't magic and just amplifies feelings already there and creates an easier /clearer opportunity to react.

I think though with women I have met all would think pheromones are something that tricks them into feeling a certain way or probably a source of amusement that I was wearing pheromones. I think people in general are misinformed about them and there is a stigma attached to a person that wears them even though I know different. I see pheromones as a tool to see more clearly what people think so I an react accordingly.

Then again if I fell in love with a woman and was honest and I explained my pheromone use and what they were and why I wore them and we couldn't talk honestly plus maturity then maybe it isn't right anyway....if i loved someone I would want to be 100% honest and be able to tell them anything.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X