yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

new years eve mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new years eve mix

hi good people, i really need youre help!

i want to bomb tomorrow at new years (of corse), i will be going to a really good party at a club with a crowd that is kinda western ages 22-35.
    i am 27, short but muscular. kinda good looking, decent game.

i was thinking of the following combo but i have no experience with it and thats why i need youre help!

1.5 sob, 20 mcg A1, 2 bliss

now, i am pretty confident about this mix but my big question is, would you add xist spray or taboo spray?
    also, what do you think about the A1?

by the way my goal is sex sex and some more sex, no numbers or any shit like that.

That's not a bomb. These are bombs (from Catlord):

"Special K" Mix (K*)

2x Cohesion
    2x XiST
    4x Taboo

Special K II

2x Evolve
    5x Cohesion
    5x Xist

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
    Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST (K)
    Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion (K**)

TK Mix
    2x Xist, 3x Evolve and 2x Cohesion (K)

Crazy Teen Mix
    6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend (K, K, K, K)

Comment

are you sure its not a bomb? haha
      i dont have the products youve mentioned, only xist, sob, taboo, bliss from pxs.

i have other goodies like aqua vita, swoon, nude, dirty primitive, the hookup, lik, wolf and just got the love god.

the reason i chose sob is because the self effects really brings out the sob in me.
      i get really confident, cocky and sexual. for me, being at that minset and mood is better then having the most attractive mone on me but being timid and too nice and friendly.

i also have used bliss at the last salsa class i had and boy did it effect some women there!
      they were in a pretty good mood, kinda losing control at times.
      i imagine a women getting hit like that with the added sob raging sexuality and me being a noughty boy could make some serious memories.

taboo ive tested twich solo, had 2 young girls hit really fucking hard but other then that nothing so i dont know what to think.

i am thinking about adding xist couse its the shit, adding attractiveness comfort and dishinhibation but i dont know how well it will go in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

i have other goodies like aqua vita, swoon, nude, dirty primitive, the hookup, lik, wolf and just got the love god.

the reason i chose sob is because the self effects really brings out the sob in me.
        i get really confident, cocky and sexual. for me, being at that minset and mood is better then having the most attractive mone on me but being timid and too nice and friendly.
        Xist doesn't have a good close rate, but SOB, DP, or LIIK would probably work best for NYE.

If you can stand it, just covering yourself in LIIK - 4+ sprays (especially if it's Leather and Steel) should do the trick if you escalate.

The Love God might work, but it still appears to be a date mix.

Out of all of those listed, LIIK probably has the best close rate followed by SOB.

Also, knowing when to pull (late night) is important.

Comment

4 shots of taboo -- 2 on each side of your neck, 1 on the back, and one on the wrists

then get down on the dancefloor with them country bumpkins, and do the yeehaw later that night

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Xist doesn't have a good close rate, but SOB, DP, or LIIK would probably work best for NYE.

If you can stand it, just covering yourself in LIIK - 4+ sprays (especially if it's Leather and Steel) should do the trick if you escalate.

The Love God might work, but it still appears to be a date mix.

Out of all of those listed, LIIK probably has the best close rate followed by SOB.

Also, knowing when to pull (late night) is important.
            I was going to go with SOB to a music festival on NYE as well but now I've changed my mind to L2K.

Comment

my lik is 2018 nos.
              i only have used it around 4 times but in good location and i was going hard.
              the results werent so great and the last time ive used it was the first and last time i felt like i od.

either way, i am going to use sob because ive used it twice and both were great success.
              and i really want those self effects.

so at the moment i think i will give up on adding xist.
              i wonder if adding taboo will do any good.

Comment

I have to agree with theLaw on this one. Xist is a polisher, or thought inhibitor in my experience. It triggers value testing and value assignment behaviors. Its a marker for "this person is of value". Its awe inspiring.

Evolve, Ascend, and SOB those are sexual. Evolve after it has debuffered results in some honestly kinda rapey situations. 10x Ascend is a bomb, chucking some Odyssey into a wax heater is a bomb. 4x Bliss in a car with the windows up is a bomb (actually its a barrel). Spraying everything in a hotel room with Evolve is a bomb. Cant go wrong with a ACE, or BCE combo, Xist just.... polishes it off. Makes it more social in my experience.

Comment

ended up going with 1.5 sob, 2 bliss and some A1.

was a very solid night, the party was much smaller then i anticipated and the night died down fairly quick.
                  had good interactions with some women but unfoortunatly nothing too crazy.

there was one really hot cougar that i just came up and said hi.
                  it looked like she was pretty attracted but it didnt go anywhere, i dont remember too much detail, there was alot of liquer involved
                  but i was at the entrence when she left with probably her boyfriend or husband and she came to me, said a pretty sensual goodbye while touching me and left with him.
                  it looked like she wasnt available at that night but got hit really hard by the sob.

again, very fun night, didnt had any amazing hits but it was a though crowd.

i think ive should have upped the dosage just to see what will happen.

i was also wondering, if im at a fairly small club packed with people, how well will people be able to recognize that the phero signature as mine?
                  if im moving between places alot, will it work on people subconcious, even when drunk, and eliminate other people as the source?

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
                    That's not a bomb. These are bombs (from Catlord):
                    What does the 'K' stand for in Catlord's mixes?

Comment

• theLaw
                      theLaw commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think they were for a particular girl(s), but he posted them as examples. Didn't reread the thread, but that's what I remember.

• hombre
                      hombre commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ketamine haha

I went straight SOB, one spray, women touching me at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                      i was also wondering, if im at a fairly small club packed with people, how well will people be able to recognize that the phero signature as mine?
                      if im moving between places alot, will it work on people subconcious, even when drunk, and eliminate other people as the source?
                      Someone might get the hit of your phero once you approach them or get closer, so they subconsciously recognise that it's coming from you
                      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I actually went with Scottie's ASB full combo on 1st day of the the festival. It was reported in my journal. On NYE, it was L2K + THU + Odyssey. At first it didn't get me much but there was this girl in my group who didn't talk with me at all during the event and suddenly wanted to stay close to me. Asking me my opinions what gift she could give to her ex, where do I live, would you come out and play bow shooting, etc.,.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X