yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP115 Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ufcking18 View Post

Lmao, are you serious? I thought getting a girl off once or twice was great
    ]

When you can train a girl cum to a specific command ,without touching her , as many times as you like, whenever and wherever you like then let's talk. Yes it really is possible.

I often made one of my girls kneel at my feet while I sat on the couch, both of us naked. I forbade her from touching me. I would tease the hell outta her. I would make her watch me stroke it. She would squirm and drool and whimper. She would get so wound up and eventually couldn't take it anymore and would try to touch me. She would hover above my dick like she was about to take me in her mouth. I would hrs her by the hair, pull her away then tell her NO. Whenever she touched me in any way I would push her hands away, yell NO and smack her ass hard. Every time i did, she would cum. I could extend this for as long as i pleasrd.

I had a sub who would cum spontaneously every time I gave her The Peppermint Treatment. I didn't even have to touch her.

Every woman is wired differently. So just from a physical standpoint you can't treat them all the same. I dated a girl who could only cum from anal. One would have multiples just giving head. And then there are the psychological, emotional, cultural aspects, as well as their expectations/sexual views to consider.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      hmm, What is the peppermint treatment.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Idk if I should reveal this to the public. If not done correctly it can do harm.

Sounds like a bit of anchoring and conditioning to me.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
      Sounds like a bit of anchoring and conditioning to me.
      I don't want to hijack Ricky's thread but yes, I essence, that is correct but the process can be rather complex.

Comment

Nah, Scottie2Hottie you have a green light on my threads. speak away lol

Comment

Comment

Hypnosis, yes I trained under Mark Cunningham for this exact thing

Comment

Nothing i do involves hypnosis.

Comment

I'm ready for a lesson.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

<paw to own face>
                  Does an increased refractory period come with those quickies?

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                    Prettyrickyboi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They aren't quickies, and surprisingly no, I don't allow time..it's right back to it lol

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Nothing i do involves hypnosis.
                  I find the idea of using hypnosis to have sex with women extremely creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I find the idea of using hypnosis to have sex with women extremely creepy.

Comment

So, XSP115 definitely sounds like a variant of TAC, if memory serves me correctly, TAC was good for increasing the intensity of women's orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                        So, XSP115 definitely sounds like a variant of TAC, if memory serves me correctly, TAC was good for increasing the intensity of women's orgasms.
                        Interestingly enough when you check the link to purchase XSP115 it says: "Calming. A bit like Molecule C" https://pheromonexs.com/xsp115.htmlaka "TAC" TA-C

Comment

So in my search for TAC it seems ones are curious about XSR76 and 77.
                          Now I want to try them all.
                          I'd like to try them all at 1 spray..then all of them 1 spray of each in one sitting.

Comment

Well,
                            XSR27 2 Focus Molecules combined (We've never done this before, but its definitely a good one to have available XSR30 An EpiRone that is similar to EpiRone

In the comments SteveO verifies that XSR76 is indeed XSP115 and XSR77 is XSP119.
                            I don't know what XSP119 is supposed to do yet...so I'll have to try.

So I'm content that I've tried XSP115 with success and I'm convinced that it is indeed TAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                              Well,
                              XSR27 2 Focus Molecules combined (We've never done this before, but its definitely a good one to have available XSR30 An EpiRone that is similar to EpiRone

In the comments SteveO verifies that XSR76 is indeed XSP115 and XSR77 is XSP119.
                              I don't know what XSP119 is supposed to do yet...so I'll have to try.

So I'm content that I've tried XSP115 with success and I'm convinced that it is indeed TAC.
                              When you're all done with these XSRs you're going to have to make a master list.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                No sadly not... I probably need to be a big girl and sign on up huh? But I don't want to fuck any of the locals tbh it's a cesspool lol. I want an out of state fuck . La Femme Mystere!
                                I'm late as hell but pay for Tinder Gold and swipe in another area.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm late as hell but pay for Tinder Gold and swipe in another area.
                                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Hmm, think I need XSP115 real soon.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yeah. Put that in my own cart today....^_~

How long has this been out of stock? Any idea of when it will return?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X