yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP115 Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP115 Findings

Received XSP115 with a recent order.

I'm talking with someone now..and well more.

First time XSP115 @ 1 Spray.
    XSP115 seems to have greatly enhanced our sexual experience.
    I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner.
    My partner orgasmed more than 6 times and stated that she never had before.

Second time XSP115 @ 2 Sprays
    My partner orgasmed multiple times but I also orgasmed quicker.

This has been a quite exciting experience thus far.
    If anyone has received this one, I employ you to try in this setting.
    I'm interested to know what others have experienced.

The only thing I'm wanting to do now is the Diffusion tech with it...a walking orgasm much?

Great report. I've been wondering about this molecule for some time now. I may have to give it a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      Great report. I've been wondering about this molecule for some time now. I may have to give it a shot.
      Scottie2Hottie check out the description which reads: "Calming. A bit like Molecule C"
      I think we may have found it folks.

Comment

Cool will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I started with only a massage and it seemed this product whatever it aims to be enhanced touch and orgasms in my partner.

The only thing I'm wanting to do now is the Diffusion tech with it...a walking orgasm much?
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Vicki Lee are you on tinder?
          No sadly not... I probably need to be a big girl and sign on up huh? But I don't want to fuck any of the locals tbh it's a cesspool lol. I want an out of state fuck . La Femme Mystere!
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ugb i soooo wanna say something smartassed but must refrain....

Comment

Ugb i soooo wanna say something smartassed but must refrain....
              Tell the class what you would like to say Mr. Scottie

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Six times is just foreplay. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  No sadly not... I probably need to be a big girl and sign on up huh? But I don't want to fuck any of the locals tbh it's a cesspool lol. I want an out of state fuck . La Femme Mystere!
                  I used tinder for other purposes and found the guys to be ugly; however, once I reduced the age range, the matches were much better looking.

Do the locals look like this:

the addams family 90s GIF
                  If so, I'd skip state too!
                  lmao.

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment

I used tinder for other purposes and found the guys to be ugly; however, once I reduced the age range, the matches were much better looking.

Do the locals look like this:

the addams family 90s GIF
                  If so, I'd skip state too!
                  lmao.

LMAO! I heard the guys try to get your profile deleted for you want p4p . I want to freestyle but scared lmao, I think tinder would be best for hookups only idk lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

LMAO! I heard the guys try to get your profile deleted for you want p4p . I want to freestyle but scared lmao, I think tinder would be best for hookups only idk lol...
                    To avoid getting deleted, I give matches my number, and after they text, I unmatch; so there's nothing to report! ha ha

For you, I'm sure freestyling would be a breeze! You sound like a vivacious lady with a bright light; so of course you'll attract someone w ????r t h y.
                    Ekk. I'm a shy person, and for me freestyling was nothing to be nervous once I plopped my arse down at the bar. In my experience, men are naturally curious about mysterious women and curiosity leads to leaky wallets.
                    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

To avoid getting deleted, I give matches my number, and after they text, I unmatch; so there's nothing to report! ha ha

For you, I'm sure freestyling would be a breeze! You sound like a vivacious lady with a bright light; so of course you'll attract someone w ????r t h y.
                      Ekk. I'm a shy person, and for me freestyling was nothing to be nervous once I plopped my arse down at the bar. In my experience, men are naturally curious about mysterious women and curiosity leads to leaky wallets.
                      Yes! I think a heaux friend of mine did tell me that trick! I'ma use a burner number because ion want any dude to have my number, number lol. I'll give him my social media and that's about it. (I'll have to remember that) Hmmm.. I'll have to make a trip to Ann Arbor Michigan real soon! I heard that's where the bag is at! Business men, yum! Show me your ways lafemme! And as long as I get a lil high before I go out on the prowl I'll be straight.

Girl I think Sexy Confidence might be my go to! I was feeling bold today! I'm about to make a report.

Comment

Try POF (plenty of fish app)

Comment

Hey Ricky someone's looking for a spit roast. You down brother?

Comment

Hey Ricky someone's looking for a spit roast. You down brother?
                            lol, no brother I'm loyally committed.

Comment

OH, update on XSP115

Tried 3 sprays last night.
                            Started with massage again, only 4 orgasms. We started about 1hr and 30minutes after application.
                            I'm assuming these without diffusion tech only are effective for 2-3 hours.
                            I know this should be about quality over quantity but at this point I'm just poking a dead body with a stick.
                            *Kanye shrug*

Comment

<paw to own face>

Does it appear to relieve attention deficits, or increase focus/alertness at all?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                Prettyrickyboi commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hey, sorry just saw this.
                                No it doesn't seem to increase focus.

Six times is just foreplay. Lol
                              Lmao, are you serious? I thought getting a girl off once or twice was great

Comment

XSP115 3-1/2 sprays

lol. I'm addicted to this stuff.

I was only meaning to do 3 sprays but ofcourse I got one of those baby sprays.

Set the record last night with 8 O's

I'm not even joking guys, this stuff is great. 5 orally and 3 with penetration after-words.
                                She said her legs were weak.
                                And they certainly were.
                                Oh and then the alarm clock fell on her head..sorry it was kinda funny.
                                An ouch with a laugh.

I was aware that I would ejaculate quicker with high doses of this stuff so I compensated.

I need you guys to get this stuff and test it out.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X