yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cashiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    High... levels of taboo and evolve. Be prepped for weirdness.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Out of the myriad of different opportunities to get a # each day, you want to go after one of the most challenging situations you experience on a daily basis.

Can you get a number this way?.....................Yes, you can. But why choose the difficult path?

I've learned that this usually stems from a fear of success with women where a guy's brain directs him toward the more difficult path, so he'll fail (see day-game at the local mall).

Having said that, if you're dead-set on this approach, then something to create comfort while you tell (not ask) her to give you her number. Taboo or Catlord's crazy teen mix:

Crazy Teen Mix
    6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend
    That is a crazy combo

Leave a comment:

• Conjurator
    replied
    P96 and SOB are a bit antithesis aren't they?

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    Out of the myriad of different opportunities to get a # each day, you want to go after one of the most challenging situations you experience on a daily basis.

Can you get a number this way?.....................Yes, you can. But why choose the difficult path?

I've learned that this usually stems from a fear of success with women where a guy's brain directs him toward the more difficult path, so he'll fail (see day-game at the local mall).

Having said that, if you're dead-set on this approach, then something to create comfort while you tell (not ask) her to give you her number. Taboo or Catlord's crazy teen mix:

Crazy Teen Mix
    6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    How did Player work for you?
    I have used it with some p96 in bars so far haven't seen much from 2:2 sprays

Leave a comment:

• Conjurator
    replied
    Need something intense try SOB maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    How did Player work for you?

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    started a topic Cashiers

Cashiers

Anything recommended for hitting on cashiers? Something fast hitting and something likely to get a # close. I always find hot ones everywhere and wondering what's good to use

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X