yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by cbrn View Post
    Bloodburn I have actually been learning to make my own custom fragrances for the last few months and using them over top of my mones with great success. I always use a small amount of dipropylene glycol before diluting with perfumers alcohol anyway. I was wondering if adding dpg to the finished fragrance oil and adding it to my mones was possible recently. any other tips?
    I just received my fragrance oil from thefragranceshop and I mixed in one of my unscented spray to test if pure fragrance oil can mix well, and it does. I left it overnight without shaking and it doesn't separate into layers.

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    replied
    Bloodburn I have actually been learning to make my own custom fragrances for the last few months and using them over top of my mones with great success. I always use a small amount of dipropylene glycol before diluting with perfumers alcohol anyway. I was wondering if adding dpg to the finished fragrance oil and adding it to my mones was possible recently. any other tips?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    cbrn It is best to use DPG based fragrance oil to mix with unscented pheromones both oil and spray.

Using oil based may not mix well.

Leave a comment:

• cbrn
    commented on 's reply
    so you can add your own fragrance oil to the pheremonexs products? have you tried it with sprays?

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

If you like gourmand and rose scents you should check out Tom Ford Noir Extreme .
    Thank you for the suggestion. I actually like Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir. I think it is more rich than Extreme.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    If only girls could tell it was 3 or 4 hundred dollars. Not sure about the knockoffs problem either. If I go anywhere after Dior it might be Tom Ford but I have a couple others I have my eye on for spring and summer.

So any guesses on the ranges of these covers? Do you think they can extend the range of pheromones as well?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Same as Aventus. Pretty much any commercial or well known perfume for men actually. Creeds, Chanel de Bleu, Sauvage, Le Male and all the ones in most top 10 lists are all everyman perfume.

Fortunately, I usually like using gourmand or rose scents, and mostly buy niche/indie nowadays. But going on a prowl at clubs and bars, I still have to use those commercial ones.
    If you like gourmand and rose scents you should check out Tom Ford Noir Extreme .

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    If only girls could tell it was 3 or 4 hundred dollars. Not sure about the knockoffs problem either. If I go anywhere after Dior it might be Tom Ford but I have a couple others I have my eye on for spring and summer.

So any guesses on the ranges of these covers? Do you think they can extend the range of pheromones as well?
    Last edited by Muestereate; 12-22-2018, 01:27 PM. Reason: Off Topic

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    I live in the capital city and Creed is one of the most purchased niche here. I just went to a niche boutique of one of the luxury malls I go quite often. There used to have Creed shelf in the boutique with other brands but now Creed has its own boutique instead. Must really sell well to expand from one shelf to a whole shop.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I have a whole box of niche perfumes/pheromones and I want them to think that all they are smelling is the same as an everyman.

I understand the niche idea but at this point, I'm just looking to cover day game and not smell like a 10 dollar cologne. a hundred dollar cologne on my finances is crazy as it is. If I can buy a hundred dollar cologne at Walmart for 50 bucks, and there are a couple, I'm all for it. I have to travel 70 miles to even get a whiff of the colognes we are talking about.

I guess that's a nice part of a small town, I don't have to compete with a metropolis of scents and clothing. Even clothing here is mute, We have a lot of lawyers, I'm not sure I notice any scents of note but I never paid attention.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    I love sauvage but it's becoming too "everyman" these days
    Same as Aventus. Pretty much any commercial or well known perfume for men actually. Creeds, Chanel de Bleu, Sauvage, Le Male and all the ones in most top 10 lists are all everyman perfume.

Fortunately, I usually like using gourmand or rose scents, and mostly buy niche/indie nowadays. But going on a prowl at clubs and bars, I still have to use those commercial ones.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I love sauvage but it's becoming too "everyman" these days

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    well, I've read boyfriend at 4 to 5 feet but for me it's more like 2 feet I had a girl start to light up at about 3 1/2, She started at 5 feet and very slowly closed the distance. At about 3 1/2 foot she started talking about her boyfriend. She was a tad critical of him but also accepting. She was having to sort a few things, like she was qualifying me to herself. So I got some action at 5 but very slow, would have been imprceptible if not for long time factor.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Yes, EDP is the most preferred one.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    commented on 's reply
    Personally, I've had the least reactions from Indians and Asians. I suspect very low androgens might be causing this, hence the need for such large doses from other products.

• Muestereate
    replied
    are you sure about edp, I read the formulation changed and thought I was supposed to get the edt, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Dior Sauvage is my next cover, I can only hope it throws the pheromones a bit. I use Dior Fahrenheit, does that have ambroxan in it?
    Only Dior Sauvage out of these two that has Ambroxan that I know of. Get the EDP one not the EDT. I personally haven't bought any Sauvage but it's called love/sex potion here in my country from reading many forums and even from the girls I follow on social media. This could be one of the best fragrance to accompany any attraction/sexual pheros blends.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Snoop's a great salesman. we have some stuff here that's about 4 times the strength but nothing that low.

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I have to ask If barely any phero's, what are we paying for? A designer scent? I saw the suspected molecules Nothing to account for the low dose. Phero's 30 times as more powerful than naturals?

• Muestereate
    replied
    Dior Sauvage is my next cover, I can only hope it throws the pheromones a bit. I use Dior Fahrenheit, does that have ambroxan in it?

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X