yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    I think your a sad little man.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post

Im framing it as an "outside my comfort zone" thing.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied

So you didn't believe that the products would actually work?

They are called SOB and Taboo respectively.

Sounds like they delivered exactly what was promised.

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    Originally posted by theLaw View Post

Are you framing this as a bad thing?

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    replied
    I havent done a lot of testing with SOB or Taboo because it seems to make women go out their heads. Having a woman approach me and ask things like when the last time I dulled out rough anal was with a serious face and similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone.
    Are you framing this as a bad thing?

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
    While I do find the deeper discussion of what makes a male "Alpha" versus "beta" to be quite an interesting read, everyone needs to take a step back and just remember some deep and sage advise I've given for many years:

You're arguing with people you'll never meet in person and have no impact on your life. It's the internet people, just chill
    Internet Person : Hey try pheromones

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    I havent done a lot of testing with SOB or Taboo because it seems to make women go out their heads. Having a woman approach me and ask things like when the last time I dulled out rough anal was with a serious face and similar odd ball ice breakers from strangers and colleagues is outside my comfort zone. SOB makes me come off as a sexual predator so its on my no list. Thats not an observation I made, it is a question multiple women approached me and asked. It combines with my signature in a weird way. Its like overkill. Taboo... just to many inappropriate conversations, its more for a very quick witted person.

Xist doesnt "yank" women, it makes them gitty. Love Boat Im not sure. I did a long test with it a few years back with good results. Cold weather, conversation distance, exposed over a mutual walk every few days. Got dates with her easy till life issues split us up. Talks where long and deep and she was decently possessive, but indirect.

Leave a comment:

• 2000GT
    replied
    While I do find the deeper discussion of what makes a male "Alpha" versus "beta" to be quite an interesting read, everyone needs to take a step back and just remember some deep and sage advise I've given for many years:

You're arguing with people you'll never meet in person and have no impact on your life. It's the internet people, just chill

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I should add that I sit in a position so the pheromones hit them a bit when they come through the door and gettin into line. LAL's oils, Iso-e and possibly timbersilk based mixes have worked better than alcohol sprays. I think I like light floral or fruits also, they gently contrast with the smell of coffee. Nude, Raw Chemistry, either of the Wolfs, Voodoo disperses nice too. Aqua Vitae not too good. Strong enones or heaver erone not so much either. There is a small window when the lawyers/suits come in but that's too early in the day to bother competing with.

Love Boat and XIST seems to work all right in at 4 or 5 feet. I can't get close enough for Boyfriend but If I spun my table around I close another foot of distance and that might work. I always wanted to try taboo but I think I want the alcohol part of any combo for in close. If I tried SOB, I have to be real careful with minimal dose, maybe 2 sample sprays.
    Yep I always keep it at one full spray using the regular bottle and superb results.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Ya i think the block list is a good idea, some people have nothing to offer.

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    Why would anyone go to the watering hole to get some hot chicks when it's considered non alpha type by one dude out of 1000s of posters?

• Muestereate
    replied
    I should add that I sit in a position so the pheromones hit them a bit when they come through the door and gettin into line. LAL's oils, Iso-e and possibly timbersilk based mixes have worked better than alcohol sprays. I think I like light floral or fruits also, they gently contrast with the smell of coffee. Nude, Raw Chemistry, either of the Wolfs, Voodoo disperses nice too. Aqua Vitae not too good. Strong enones or heaver erone not so much either. There is a small window when the lawyers/suits come in but that's too early in the day to bother competing with.

Love Boat and XIST seems to work all right in at 4 or 5 feet. I can't get close enough for Boyfriend but If I spun my table around I close another foot of distance and that might work. I always wanted to try taboo but I think I want the alcohol part of any combo for in close. If I tried SOB, I have to be real careful with minimal dose, maybe 2 sample sprays.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Wow,... did I set off a bomb? Muestereate pretty much nailed my initial point, but more so... day game is a thing.

Shit Im gonna take a day and go to this coffee-shop-bar that is swarmed with college girls and milfs all the time just to see whats what and make some real reports. Usually women just stare but I guess I could try to pull a girl.
    My best luck is always at the register. Wait for targets to enter the door, get up to grab a napkin or stirrer from nearby and say hello while they are ordering. if I see a hit I ask if they want to join me for a few minutes, Take it from there. Try not to give the place a creepy vibe so I don't ruin it for down the road. Act natural is what I do and I only do it a couple times a visit so it looks natural.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaliciousIntent
    replied
    Wow,... did I set off a bomb? Muestereate pretty much nailed my initial point, but more so... day game is a thing.

Shit Im gonna take a day and go to this coffee-shop-bar that is swarmed with college girls and milfs all the time just to see whats what and make some real reports. Usually women just stare but I guess I could try to pull a girl.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Yeah, that's me, old and crawling out of a sports car meant for a much younger man.

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    commented on 's reply
    "Coffee shops are for REAL men" I'm picturing the guy driving the car with this bumper-sticker.

• Muestereate
    replied
    Coffee shops are for real men because:
    1. You do not have the cover of darkness to hide in
    2. You do not have the cover large groups to hide in
    3. You do not have the cove of a hundred competing colognes to hide your mistake from
    4. You do not have the cover of alcohol to hide your lack of social graces
    5. Nor do you have the huge advantage of alcohol and drugs to disinhibit women.
    6. The women are smarter
    7. The lower noise is conducive to real conversation
    8. There are no gangs of men to retreat to

I could increase the list indefinitely because in a coffeehouse you are uncovered, Real men don't need to hide
    Coffee shops are for REAL men

Leave a comment:

• theLaw
    commented on 's reply
    I brought up the alpha/beta perspective, and everyone else joined in. Where are all of the product suggestions for the OP's original question? Excluding my posted mixes of course.

• Muestereate
    replied
    TheLaw, You don't seem to be able to talk about the topic, nor can you accept that everybody disagrees with your addition to the topic. Perhaps you can start an I'm more Alpha than you thread and you can bump chests with whomever wants to play.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X